*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2152195-UNDISCOVERED-CRAZY
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Danica
Rated: E · Chapter · Health · #2152195
"to walk among people and no one sees your true self"
-early morning waking up to my human alarms my kids , to get them ready for school and send them on there way. my day starts simply to just clean and make sure the chores of the day is done, to be honest my days go buy the same every day, sometimes i dont remember my days oddly enough thats been happening for a while. i cant hardly remember things lately or from way passed in my passed and it bothers me when my family or friends ask me " do you remember this?" and the look in there eyes when i say or squint my face into a let me dig into my memory files haaha....but it feels empty at times ...hmmmm the days go on and you keep living them....I have moments were i lose parts of my day and that weighs heavy in my thoughts, i try to just not think of those things because the feelings of sadness or emptiness seem to rush me...yet today is another day to live and go on with my daily routine ,but i decided i would sleep a little longer as soon as i let my babies off to school today.

-woke up around mid day and i had my bed wet and that surprised me because ive never been a bed wetter nor have it ever happened , i felt my tongue molded as if i chewed on it hard and for a while...did i say i was surprised? yes but something told me that this has happened before in my child hood something i had represed for a long time and the memory seem to had rushed me fiercely to the point that i started to cry, remembered my mother telling me "you need to stop chewing on your tongue " and then it hit me... i remember being diagnosed in the last 6 years with epilepsy . My fiance /husband was awake before me and told me i had a seizure in my sleep and that it was pretty long, he even told me to calm down and not to cry that he was right here with me...so i stopped... my body felt as if i had just went to the Gym and did tredmils with yoga classes with an add on of heavy weights , so much soreness god new how much pain i felt just now... i simply felt my day couldnt get any worse ..

-dinner was done and the kids had just finished doing there home work and taking there baths ,,, yet the soreness was still there ,, kids began to argue over who can get on the xbox and daddy and i had to straighten them out ...ugh kids.. i find myself simply laughing at there tantrums and grumpiness lol wow . I had made homemade spaggetti , hubby and the kids stuffed there faces and were like kids in a candyfield with there smiles from ear to ear. I was satisfied and was very happy just to see and hear them talk about how good the food was lol. so i began to wash the dishes and clean the kitchen , i was ready to turn around and kiss my hubby since he likes to always come up behind me and give me a kiss on the neck or waits til i turn around... i felt warm behind me and i turned he wasnt there... that scared me so i called out my husband and he answered my call by saying "yes babe?" just by his response i already new he was in the back room so i told him nevermind. To feel a warm sensation behind me and acting like my husband freaked me out a bit yet i decided to brush it of and that it was simply my medication and my epilepsy . yes i do believe in alot of things even the paranormal and that people can have abilities , i also believe in there is life on other planets ... yet i never believed that paranormal can be in my house , ive always believed in GOD and that he has all domains over my home and family.. I've also believed that the future is told in your dreams , ive learned how to read my dreams or even visions that sometimes just seem to come to life ,,, i find that crazy.. but i keep that to myself and my close ones since that is casted as crazy and well they'll put you in the crazy zone..

- I ignored what had happened and continued my nightly chores and began the laundry , by this time it was passed 8:34pm and the kids were already in bed asleep, the living room lights were on and the kitchen light aswell, im sitting at the kitchen table folding cloths and just listening to the show on the T.V , couldnt really watch it at the moment since the cloths needed to be folded ..eh chores... lol yet what had happened earlier still was in the back of my head and i kept putting simple explanations to what had just happen .. even telling my self it was the heater it was on, i had checked the heater and it was off completely off... you know what?! screw it.. it was nothing blah just bull and my head playing games with me... i sat down in the living room since i was done with the laundry and drank my pepsi and began watching my show , didnt sit down for to long because i forgot to give my husbands shower cloths to him so i jumped up and went to the back room to hand him his cloths, i gave it to him and i said to him " I love you baby" and he said it back putting a smile on my face. i went back to watching my show and laid back on my couch . thank god tomorrow was the weekend and i was going to relax a little lol-
© Copyright 2018 Danica (sheila2018 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2152195-UNDISCOVERED-CRAZY