*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137139-A-Gay-Boy-Falling-For-a-Lesbian
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Sample · LGBTQ+ · #2137139
Kelly, a boy confident in his sexuality as gay falls for the new girl - who is a lesbian.
Ever since seventh grade, I knew I was gay. Lucas Peterson. One look into his deep green eyes and I was tongue tied. I couldn't talk to him in coherent sentences. I wrote his name and mine on my notebooks in hearts. Kelly + Lucas. It was awful. Turns out he was a heterosexual douche. In eighth grade, he got a girlfriend and stopped talking to his friends. Then he broke up with her over Facebook messenger.
I never was into girls. Until junior year of high school. Winter Bennington. When she walked into my math class it was like time slowed down. Seriously. I know it's cliche but that's how I felt... It was weird. For so many reasons. For one, time slowing down is a weird feeling. Also, I felt kind of light headed. But the weirdest part was that I was falling for a girl. I asked around about Winter, and I heard that she's a homosexual. Great. A gay boy falling for a lesbian. Just peachy!
That night I made the biggest decision I've ever made. I decided to become a girl so I could be with Winter. Luckily, I don't have a super masculine body. And my voice didn't drop yet. So, the next day I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a flannel.
At lunch I approached Winter, "Hi. I'm Kelly. We have math together."
"Yeah. I'm Winter," she said sheepishly. "I'm new here."
"Oh, well. Welcome! How are you liking it here?" Damn. That was stupid, Kelly. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Nobody likes high school.
"Well, I mean... I've only been here for today and yesterday..."
"Right, yeah." I laugh uncomfortably.
"Umm... We have math next. And I, embarrassingly, forgot where it was. Will you walk with me?"
Oh my goodness! Yes! Yes, I'll walk with you! Yes. Yes. Dumbass say it out loud. Yes. I nod my head. I'm pretty sure there is a goofy smile on my face, as she is trying to hide a giggle.
"Thank you, Kelly." When she said my name, I was filled with warmth. A familiar warmth. One that made me glad that the flannel I wore was long and ended halfway down my thighs.
About a week of flirting with Winter, and her flirting back, I get the nerve to ask her out.
"Hey, uh, Winter."
"Yeah, Kelly? What's up?"
"Well, I was, uh... I was wondering if you want to go out with me this Friday night?"
"Like, on a date?"
"I was sorta hoping it would be like that, yeah."
She laughs, "Yes."
I have no idea what we learned in class that day. I was too busy thinking about how to dress up for our date.

It took too long for Friday to come along. But when it finally did, I was stoked. I bought a nice, black shirt and some red jeans to wear. When I picked her up from her house, she was lovely. She was wearing a beautiful green top and black, skinny pants. I was relieved to see that she wore pants, too. At the restaurant, I thought I was too nervous to eat, so all I ordered was a salad. Winter ordered a chicken finger appetizer. We had an awkward, yet fun night. There was giggling near the end when we got comfortable. I went home happy and feeling positive about the direction of this relationship.

Fast forward a few months, and Winter and my relationship is going strong. Friday after class we make plans to go to the movies that night. The movie we wanted to see only had seats available at the 10:15 showing. Winter and I got dinner from our favorite restaurant then got ice cream around the corner. We went to the movie theater at 10 to get good seats. Winter and I sat in the center of the second to last row. We snuggled into each other and held hands throughout the movie. After the movie, Winter and I were slowly walking towards my car, talking and holding hands. Suddenly, a group of about 10 men slinked out of the shadows with wide, creepy grins.
"Hello, ladies. Lovely weather we're having this evening, ain't it?"
I looked at Winter and she looked at me. The same horrified look on her face as the horror I felt. What did these men have planned for us? I didn't know.
Wait.
Wait. I'm actually a boy. They want a girl. But I'm a boy.
Well, here goes. Months of a relationship down the drain. I was about to tell Winter that I love her. And I meant it, too. But I need to keep her safe. I turned away from her and started to strip away my disguise. First, I took off the bra and the fake breasts underneath it. Then I stripped off my skirt to reveal the bulge underneath. I turned toward the men, showing off my manlyhood. Then I turned to Winter, a guilty look of sorrow displayed on my face.
What was displayed before me I didn't see coming. Winter had a bra with similar stuffing as mine by her feet. And her pants were down to her knees to reveal a bulge like mine.
Winter was... also male?
"C'mon, fellas. Let's let these freaks go. I wanted pussy..."
"Kelly?"
I looked away sheepishly. "Winter..."
"Are... are you really a girl?"
"No..."
"Are you..."
I looked at Winter hopefully, allowing her--him?--to continue.
"I mean, then why did you pretend to be a girl?"
That's not what I was hoping Winter was going to say. "Well, I saw you and knew that I needed to be with you, but I heard that you were gay... What about you?"
"Well, I heard the same thing about you, and I thought the same thing when I saw you... but I thought you were a girl so I thought you wanted to be with a girl?"
"Me too. I was so confused by my feelings for you..."
"Oh, Kelly!" Winter pulled his pants back up and came over to me. He grabbed my hands and passionately kissed me. I kissed him back with as much passion as I could muster.
"I'm so glad you know I'm a boy now. I don't need to wear that bra anymore!" I giggled into Winter.
"Oh my god, I couldn't agree more!" Winter said, pulling away. He grabbed my skirt and handed it to me. "Can we just, leave them here?"
"Let's at least get them off the ground," I suggest, picking mine up as I bend over to put my skirt back on. "But, I must say... I will miss skirts. They're so freeing!"
Winter laughs, and grabs his bra as well. He grabs my hand and leans into me as we walk back to our car. I lean back, happiest I've been in a long time.
"I love you" I say to Winter.
"I love you, too, Kelly." Winter smiles up at me. I kiss him and he kisses back lightly. "How about you come back to my place?" He grins as he pulls away.
"I'd like that very much."

© Copyright 2017 Mali.Writes (mali.writes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137139-A-Gay-Boy-Falling-For-a-Lesbian