*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2135782-The-Thief-and-The-Tiny
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Erotica · #2135782
A shoplifter lives with a tiny. Fun ensues.
The night is cold and damp, a curtain of blackness having slowly risen over the typically blue skies of the city as petite figure, covered from head to toe in black, rushed out of a convenience store with a full backpack behind her. Darting across the street, the young woman and self-dubbed "Master Thief" carried her loot back to her home, locking the door and making her way upstairs. As she turned on the light in her bedroom, she quickly took notice of the tiny boy who usually slept with her as he darted awake, rubbing his eyes.

"Hey Crick," the grey-eyed adolescent girl spoke, "I've got a big haul tonight! Lots of sweets and treats all stuffed in my bookbag~" she grinned, pushing back her light brown hair as she kicked off her shoes, also removing her jacket as she flopped onto the frameless bed, causing an Earthquake for the tiny boy as she reached carelessly into her goody bag.

The boy, who only stood at the height of his friend's foot, let out an audible groan of discontent. "You stole AGAIN? You're gonna get banned from that store, Irene." He let out a huff as he crossed his arms, his green eyes staring at the giantess and thief before him.

Irene gave the little one a light and innocent flick. "Can it, Bug Boy. You know I've got a bad sweet tooth and this is the only way to get my fix." She hastily replied, pulling out a gigantic candy bar and a soda. She opened both, taking a massive bite out of the candy bar and chugging the soda.

The boy nervously rested on his giant friend's gut. "Heh, that's probably why you're starting to get a softer stomach." He remarked, poking her gut gently.

As she shoved the rest of the candy bar into her mouth, Irene giggled. She chewed quite noisily, her lips smacking at the taste of caramel as her teeth grinded chocolate and almonds into a mush inside her maw, only to be washed down by more cold, carbonated soda that tasted just as sweet before letting out a belch. "Yeah, what of it? Having a potbelly is worth it for free candy." She smirked, pushing the boy into her already bubbling gut. "And you love it- don't think I forgot our conversation last week when you drank for the first time. You tinies are really weak sauce, by the way."

The young man blushed, "You made it very clear that I was DRUNK when I said that..." He grumbled, "Secondly, you gave me an entire giant-sized shot! So excuuuuuse me if I fell on my ass a bit."
© Copyright 2017 Billie Joe the Hedgehog (bjth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2135782-The-Thief-and-The-Tiny