*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2134119-T-N-Part-1
by Sare
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Sci-fi · #2134119
An incident involving a new class of Covenent that had killed the Spartans on the Faris.
The transmittion from spartan t98-b's helmet:
"t-niner, you okay?"
*shots can be heard, followed by screaming*
"Oh my God!!!"
*more gun shots"
"please, no! Plea-"
*Yeaz is cut off by another gun shot*
*at this point, is is predicted t-niner went rogue from a tramatic event from contact with the Covenent of the Ark*
*another gun, different from the gun t-niner uses, goes off*
"Why isn't he dying?!"
*this is clearly Kalis-12, the one of the two females in Noble Team*
*she countinues to fire*
*t-niner then shoots again, but doesn't kill Kalis, thought it is expected that t-niner thought she was dead*

Date : 7-19-2856
*that's when the Noble Team's ship was found*
*a local minning ship spotted it*
*12 ODST class infantry units were killed before detaining t-niner*
*he was promtly disposed of*
*Kalis-12 was found by the 6 ODSTs sent to investigate*
*they discovered her with 3 bullet wounds, 2 combat knifes in her , and her 12-4-defistar-type assult rifle*
*Kalis had woke up while she was being carried to the infirmary*
*She got up, and walked off, despite objections from the ODSTs*
*phyciatrists had finally calmed her down enough to get her to talk*
*what she said had driven her phyciatrist crazy*
"I-I w-was walking to the controll room to... to prep for landing"
*She took a deep breath and countinued*
"That's when I heard.... it. It ran at t-niner and went through his helmet glass like it was nothing. Fucking nothing. It shouldn't of had fucking been able to do that!
T-niner had always been p-pariniod. He had fucking half-inch steel glass for his fucking visor! That thing took over his body and killed the rest of fucking Noble Team!!!"
"Calm down, Kalis."
"No!! You fucking calm down! It fucking killed all of them!"
*her voice went dangerously calm*
"You know how many S-class spartans were on the Ferris Mada? 12. Fucking 12."
*the phyciatrist pulled back in surprise*
*She sobs*
"It killed...killed D-Darris."
*Darris, the other female of the group, was Kalis's girlfriend*
*Kalis continued to cry*

Date : 1-27-2896 (Please note that spartans have a nerva-system overridder to prolong their life span. A 21 year old spartan, like Kalis, could be 126)
Item : letter regarding Kalis

"Hello, director. As the last surviver of Noble Team, Kalis is needed for an interview regarding what happened on the Ferris Mada.
It is to note she is also the only one left from Project Freelancer. This will also instagate another interview."

Date : 1-28-2896
Item : letter to genral Faras

"Dear Faras, this cannot be done, for Kalis is on the front lines. Chorus is in dire need of upper-militent presencent.
If this cannot happen, Chorus will surely be lost."

Date : 1-29-2896
Item : letter to the director

"Dear director, I regret to inform you that you no longer going to be funded. This is due to the rejection of the fore-mentioned proposal."

Date : 1-29-2896
Item : letter to genral Faras

"I don't need funding by the likes of you anyway. I am currently being funded by third-party and second party groups."

Date : 5-21-2896

After the battle is won on Chorus, Kalis returns to go along with the interview, for the director couldn't substain the co. on the low budget.

*Intercept from the interview.*

"Kalis, what happened on the Ferris Mada?"
"Everyone was killed by a covenent of the likes you've never seen. It ripped right through the ship walls like a 12-4 through a grunt."
"So the covenent that attacked you is dead, correct?"
"Yes."
"And this was a...?"
"We don't know. A fael class elite, maybe."
"A fael class?"
"Meaning that the elite was a keter class; a class that has only been theorized until now."
"Any light to shine on this?"
"Not... not so far."
"Could there be more?"
"It is a possibility."
"Are they a huge threat?"
"Quite..."
"Are the Spartans able to combat this?"
Kalis mumbled.
"Could you speak up, Kalis?"
"Most of them are dead..."
"From what?"
"Overwhelming amounts of Covenent forces, Rival Armies, and... well... most died in the Jerico Incident."
"I see... well, I guess you can go now."
"Yeah."

***

© Copyright 2017 Sare (sarevea at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2134119-T-N-Part-1