*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2133623-Demon-King-Baths
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Erotica · #2133623
A prince is the pet of the Demon King
"What are you doing ?" The Demon laughed as her pet as he panicked with her nude self in front of him .
"Put some clothes on now !!" The prince yelled as he did his best not to looked at her , his mistress had no decedent . He saw the shadow of her large bottom coming down . The prince was jolted into the air as she laughed .Her large hands scooped up the tiny prince.

"My dear pet , you are a funny one " She kissed him , his face was pink . "You no need to fear me , " She frowned he still wouldn't look at her .
" Am I truly that ugly ? " She dropped in her laps , the prince laid between her thighs,giving him a view of her snatch" It's my arms , their just too fat ,plump maybe." She asked as she pulled on the skin of her arms .
"No it just , you shouldn't just show your body to just anyone .Only someone you truly care about . You are very beautiful my queen uh I mean my mistress . "
"You're jealously . My little pet is envy of me , such a cutie to be worried about my honor " She had a smug look on her face , that she had missed what the prince was trying to say .
"Fine my pet you will be the only who will see my body " He tilt his head .
"I think it time for a bath " The prince didn't like the sound of that , he protest . As She wrapped her robe around her and carried the her tiny pet into the bathing area . Placing her pet down ,letting him get a better view .
He gasp as she stood before him nude . She was beautiful as painting , "So do you like the view ?"
"Uh "
The tiny prince soon found himself surround by water he grab on to her skin, He fluster as he held on to her right beast ,as a hand snuck up behind him and rubbed him against her skin.
"mmh" She was enjoying him , " rubbed my nipples " her voice boom . He sallowed as the large hand move him to her lady part , grabbed the large nipple with both of his hands he squeezed . She purred as the Prince was press against her large nips.She use his tiny form and embedded him in the skin
He blushed maybe this wasn't so bad . He was hers and that all that matter .
© Copyright 2017 Tinygirl2020 (tinygirls2020 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2133623-Demon-King-Baths