*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2111524-dirty-girl
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Activity · #2111524
A 16 year old girl wears and uses diapers for the first time.
My name is Anna, I'm 19, tall, skinny, and I have C cup boobs. When I was 16 I was on YouTube with my friend Hannah., when we looked in the suggested videos tab, about halfway down there was a video titled "girl wetting a diaper." Hannah told me to click on it. In the video the girl was wearing just a tank top and a diaper made for adults, she squatted down, and wet herself in the diaper. Hannah was grossed out the whole time.
"That's disgusting!" She said
"I know right, what's wrong with them?" I said playing along. But in my head I was thinking, that's hot!!!
Later that night I went back on YouTube and watched what must have been hundreds of videos of people wearing diapers and people peeing in them. I stayed up until midnight when I figured I had better go to sleep.
The next day was Saturday. my parents were gone on a trip to Chicago for my oldest sisters volleyball game.they dropped my 3 year old sister off at my grandmas because I didn't want to take care of her. And my 10 year old brother was at his friends house for the night. So I had the house entirely to myself. I threw on yesterday's jeans and a T-shirt, grabbed 20 bucks, my backpack, and took off on my bike. I rode to the nearest pharmacy which was just a 5 minute ride down the street. thankfully the store was pretty much empty. I went to the back where they kept the incotenance supplies. I took a pack of Goodnites ,which had the adorable butterfly design, and a pack of Abena M4 because they were real diapers and not just pull-ups. I took the cart to the counter and put the packages on the counter. As they rung me up my cheeks turned a shade of red that I can only compare to a tomato.
"That'll be $18.50." They said with a smirk. I payed, put them in my. Backpack and left. I didn't care why they thought, I had my own diapers. I could hardly contain myself as I walked out of the store, my heart was pounding out of my chest. I rounded the corner and ran straight into Hannah.
"Hey, what are you doing here?" She asked
"Oh I'm just…" I knew I had to think of something to say that I got. "I ran out of toothpaste." I said nervously.
"Ok, im just here for a birthday card for my nephew." Hannah stated.
"Cool, well I'll see you later." I said.
"Yea, see ya." Hannah called out as I walked away.
When I got home I practically sprinted in the door. I flung open my backpack and whipped out the pack of Abena diapers. After several attempts, I finally got the tapes done right. It was the best feeling I had ever had! It felt like I was sitting on a cloud. The fabric of the diaper was sooo soft. And it felt very weird to have something this large taped between my legs. I drank 5 glasses of water and watched T.V. about a half an hour later I had to pee really bad. I held it for another 10 minutes before it started to force its way out. I stood up and crossed my legs to see if I could hold it in but it started to flow out anyways. I felt the hot goodness flood my crotch and then up my butt. It kept going for what felt like minutes. When I was done the diaper was soaked from front to back and I was suprised it hadn't leaked. I sat back down in it and continued watching T.V. about one and a half episodes of Dr. Phil later I had to poop. I started to get up to go to the bathroom then said to myself "you already had an accident in your diaper, why not use it fully?" I hadn't pooped since yesterday morning and it was nearing nighttime so I knew there was going to be a lot of it. I squatted down and pushed. I only meant to push just a little bit, but a baseball sized lump formed in my diaper. I felt it and squished it against my but. It felt so wrong but sooo right. I squatted back down and pushed again, soft gooey poop came flooding out of me. I just kept pushing and pushing until it stopped. I felt it and realized the poop was all the way up to the front of the diaper. I sat back down in it and fell asleep on the couch.

To be continued…
© Copyright 2017 rockforddiaperboy (rockfordbaby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2111524-dirty-girl