*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2098028-The-Wall-Chapter-I-In-The-Flesh
by veidt
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Biographical · #2098028
A fan made tribute to Pink Floyd's The Wall
Well Doc here we are. In your own “professional” words “Since Mr. Pink is not willing to talk about his issues and his past I have required him to write down what he remembers so I can compare it to other accounts from friends and family to get the true story.” Really Doc you should try to hide your patient documents in your desk rather than a filing cabinet where patients can easily reach it. Or do you put it there so you can look at your assistant’s ass as she bends down to get them for you. Whatever I don’t judge a man of your profession to have repressed sexual desires without knowing it themselves. Any way since this is going to be Hell for me I might as well make it bad for you to Doc. So let’s talk about how our first meeting together went from my point of view than you can compare and still say that you were right and I was wrong.

Any who I remember it was a warm foggy day in England and I had a breakfast of eggs and coffee. I then drove to your office and was caught at a red light for about five minutes and had to wait for an old widow to walk cross towards Southampton dock to wave goodbye to the soldiers again but of course that is for another time maybe. I finally got to your office around 11:45 AM and had to wait for fifteen minutes because your other patient was having a mental breakdown about how his dad also died in WWII. If I remember correctly he kept shouting and going on about a “Post-War Dream” that his dad had or something. Then you called for me and I went to your office which was quite big for a psychologist which means this place really wanted you to come work for them. You introduced yourself but I didn't care because I really missed my old doctor she was good looking had a nice personality and had a nice kid to. Granted she didn’t help much, very much like your assistant, but it was always nice to see her and talk.

Then you stared at me and I realized you asked a question so I answered “seven” but that wasn’t the answer you were looking for and then you wrote something down on your paper with a “Do I really have to deal with this guy” face. Which really irked me off so I stood up and berating you. I don’t remember what I said exactly but I remember saying “were you expecting a grand show when I walked in. Did you want to be warmed by the feeling of confusion that space cadets show?” I looked down at you and you still had that face which looked ugly as all Hell. I mean you don’t look good to begin with but some how you got married. So that must have meant someone was desperate. “Is something eluding you sunshine? Isn’t this the kind of thing you people want to see?” But then you interjected and asked in your annoying I'm better than you voice “tell me when you first felt like you were an outcast Mr. Pink.”

Then I remember saying “oh you want to know what lies behind these eyes don't you Doc well than you’ll have to claw your way through my disguise.” Then you tried to talk to me for an hour but I ignored you thinking that I might have left the oven on, even though I know I didn’t but it was more interesting than you were Doc. Then you said times up I left and I went home. So was that good Doc, do I get a treat.
© Copyright 2016 veidt (ghostider5008 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2098028-The-Wall-Chapter-I-In-The-Flesh