*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2097044-Will-It-End
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #2097044
There is a girl curled up on the bathroom floor, her face is stained with tears.


There is a girl curled up on the bathroom floor, her face is stained with tears and silent screams escape her mouth; desperate to rid of the anger, the pain. Its never enough. The pain is a constant.

She thrashes around trying to make something happen, anything, but nothing does. No one notices, if they do then they stay silent. Maybe they think that its all for attention. It's not. She is battling in an internal war that never ends.

Will she die or will she survive?

You see her life is like a candle. Starts of bright, then it dims. Until finally, it goes out. Darkness surrounds her until it is lit once again. She is left cold and alone, struggling to find her way.

She makes her way into the shower, fully clothed. The water is soaking through layers of fabric while she frantically searches for her release. 5 months clean her blade is long gone, there is no way to cause herself the pain that she so desperately needs, So she curls up on the shower floor letting the scalding water burn her skin.

She cries some more as her emotional pain takes over.

As she lies on the floor she tries to think of some positive things... What would she like to achieve? What are her life goals? This only causes her more pain. She doesn't think that she will be able to make it that long to succeed in doing them. This makes her angry and upset both at once. Upset because she isn't strong enough and angry because the world is selfish enough to make her feel like this.

How do I know all this?

I know this because I'm the girl lying on the bathroom floor, My face is stained with tears and silent screams are leaving my mouth.

Will it ever end?


© Copyright 2016 MeganMcShee (meganmcshee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2097044-Will-It-End