*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2096595-For-Quinn
Rated: NPL · Other · Teen · #2096595
Enjoy bb, hopefully you'll enjoy XD

Mighty Quinn~!

September 16, 2016

Hello Qunn,

First, nice, you’re finally an adult!!!

Ok now to move on to the important matter, it’s pretty awesome man, I remember a few months back when I didn’t know you much, we had a conversation on how you originally were supposed to be born in October and we talked more about different subjects. You are the most amazing person I’ve ever met in my life, you’re sweet, kind, loving, and all in all, a caring generous person. You’ve taught people many things to learn from. Without you, I’d most likely still be depressed and doing many things that shouldn’t happen. I am so honored to have you in my life and hopefully we can continue helping one another.

You have people that’s here for you and we all love you oh so much man. You make a-lot of friends smile and laugh. You’re a really funny comedic guy, and if someone says otherwise, they can kindly go screw themselves. Heh. I do not celebrate birthdays due to my religion and if I could, I would buy you soooo many things and would go broke doing so haha. Quinn, you are an really amazing guy and I know you’ve been through some things in the past and you can learn from it for sure. But now this is YOUR day and today is what you deserve.

I’ve never met anyone like you in all honesty and I’m SO glad to have met you. You may not know it but… You really changed my life and prevented me from doing terrible things. Me, Nikki, Brodan, Kassi and many more care so much for you dude. Maybe one day… we could meet? Yeah it’s too soon but.. You are what every girl dreams of…. You have a very energetic and majestic personality, it’s not true that nice guys finish last, if anything, they should be first.

Once again, I’m very very lucky to have found you, hopefully you’ll have the most wonderful day and don’t let anyone EVER tear you down. I’m here for you always… *Heart*


Lots of love,

Keyania Ramirez(Actual real birth name :P)





© Copyright 2016 MikasaAck17 (kokomolo90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2096595-For-Quinn