*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2078060-Ivy-Ross-A-Weight-Gain
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #2078060
This is taken from Jrs722's Profile with changes to the descriptions and weight.
Ivy Ross was a senior at Michigan State University. She was one of the top students in her graduating class, sporting a 4.0 Gpa. She was also one of the prettiest and most fit, sporting DD cups and a six pack from working out. She had luscious brunette hair to compliment all of her great body features. In High School, she was voted Prom Queen and was a 3 sport athlete, playing basketball, volleyball, and lacrosse. Even with balancing athletics, she was still one of the most intelligent students in her grade, usually in honor classes. With a great grade on her SAT, MSU immediately accepted her. It was tough to adjust to not doing a sport at first, as she suffered through the freshman 15, but quickly lost the weight. Now as a senior, she went to the gym everyday and balanced her diet well.

Ivy was excited when the last class finally ended because she was going to the Michigan State basketball game tonight against their arch rival Michigan. After the professor dismissed the students, Ivy chatted with her friends Jessica, Aaron and Luke about going to game tonight. After arriving back to her dorm, her roommate, Sara, was also going to the game. "Hey Ivy! Ready for the game tonight?" Asked her slightly pudgy roommate. Sara weighed around 150 pounds because she was a heavy drinker and had a prominent beer belly. "Of course! Let me just put on my jersey." Ivy said, walking into her spacious bedroom. Ivy threw off her brown crop top blouse and put on a Michigan State basketball jersey over a long sleeve Michigan State shirt. Exiting her room, Ivy saw here roommate drinking some vodka shots while she watched Netflix. "Hey, it's cheaper to drink here first isn't it?" Ivy laughed, joining her roommate for a couple shots before putting on her converse sneakers.

Ivy felt bad for Sara. She was thin all throughout high school and like Ivy was a three sport athlete, playing cheerleading, basketball and track. After adjusting to the college life, she started to party and drink way more, ultimately affecting her weight. While she wasn't fat, you wouldn't see anyone calling her thin either. Her wardrobe mainly consisted of leggings, sweat pants, cardigans and sweat suits. Sara didn't even eat that she just drank a lot. Ivy was happy she was only 110 pounds, staring at her thin, sexy body in the mirror and admiring it.

"Ready to go Sara?" Ivy asked, putting on her Michigan State sweatshirt to prepare for the harsh Michigan January weather. It took Sara a few moments to get her chubby body off the couch. "Ready!" She said, letting out a belch from the alcohol shots earlier. The two girls walked outside their dorm and too Jessica and Corrine's dorm. Both of them were rail thin, like Ivy, and very athletic. "Hey Jess and Corrine!" Ivy said, hugging her two friends. "Aren't you pumped? If we win, we'll have beaten Michigan for every year we've been here!" Jess said. She was more of a sports fan than any of the other girls and actually cared about the game instead of just going for fun. She was wearing a jersey and black leather jacket. Corrine, on the their hand, was just wearing a shoulder showing Spartan's blouse.

The four girls walked over to the frat house to get Aaron and Luke. "So Ivy, do you think Aaron's finally going to ask you tonight?" Corrine asked winking. She was talking about Aaron asking her out to the Valentine's Dance. "I hope so! That would be really exciting!" Ivy said ecstatically. "Hey Ivy!" Aaron said. Ivy smiled back at Aaron, her face was gleaming.

The stadium was about 10 minutes away walking distance. When they arrived, it was filled with students since students got in free. "Wow it's really packed here." Sara said. "Wow thanks I didn't notice that." Corrine said sarcastically. The two girls laughed as the group entered the line to get into the Breslin Center.

After a 15 minute wait, they finally got in. The group had great seats, 12 rows back from the court. Luke had the idea of getting food. Ivy heard her stomach rumble like a volcano, so she immediately agreed. While walking, Ivy was chatting with her friends when she suddenly bumped hard into a soft 300 pound Michigan woman. She looked in her mid 30's, and had sagging boobs and a 6XL jersey on. "Watch where your going fatass. Your fat body nearly knocked me over!" Ivy shrieked, causing everyone in the general area to laugh at the Michigan fan. "You have no idea what it's like to be my weight. I'd love to see you be a fat ass like me!" The woman whispered to Ivy. Ivy started to laugh hysterically and walked away. Suddenly she felt a tingle in her body, but she ignored it. "Hey, that burger place looks good. Let's go there!" Ivy said, leading her friends into the Burger shack.

Ivy didn't know it yet, but bumping into the obese girl set off a curse in her body. Until she left the game, every minute she stayed would result in 2 pounds added to her thin frame. She was 105 pounds now, but that wouldn't last for long. As she got fatter, her appetite would rapidly increase.

The game started 10 minutes later, when Ivy was 125 pounds. She was still oblivious to her fan, even though she now had a layer of pudge where her six pack formerly was. From first glance, she looked the same, but at a detailed look, her face was puffier, and her stomach had a slight bulge. Her and Sara finished the nachos they shared and Ivy insisted on getting chicken tenders for dinner with her new slightly bigger appetite.

Ivy and Sara walked to the chicken tenders lineup after the first timeout was called 10 minutes later, when Ivy was now a plumper 145 pounds. Her jersey was becoming tighter and tighter as her boobs and stomach increased in size. Waiting in line, Ivy's appetite and her weight were only going up, so she was tapping her foot anxiously as her leather thighs were shaking up and down. She crossed her hands over her growing jersey and l breasts, now only D cups but they started to sag more. They reached the front of the line in 15 minutes, while Ivy was now the same weight as her beer bellied roommate. Formerly much thinner than Sara, now you couldn't tell the difference between them besides their clothing. While Sara was realizing her roommates quickly growing weight, Ivy was completely oblivious, as her jersey grew whenever she gained so she didn't notice. Ivy ordered the tenders and chicken sandwich to quench her big appetite, while Sara ordered cheese fries and chicken tenders.

"Ivy don't you think your eating a lot?" Sara said to her now chubby roommate. The 20 minutes they've spent eating ballooned Ivy up to 180 pounds. Her jersey had grown from a small to an XL, and she was feeling much less pressure on her chest as her boobs have shrunk to saggy c cups. "I'm fine, Sara. I'm still like 40 pounds thinner than you." Ivy said, calling over the worker to give her 2 cotton candies. "I don't know about that. Have you looked in the mirror recently?" Sara said as Ivy quickly finished her two cotton candies and got up to get more food. "I'm starved, so I'm gonna get a burger." "How could you be starving? That chicken made me stuffed." "I'll be back" Ivy said. She didn't feel the need to really pay attention to the game since MSU was holding a commanding 20 point lead. Ivy walked through the crowd of fans walking to get food and reached Hardee's after squishing through the abundance of fans. The overweight Michigan fan Ivy had bumped into earlier smirked when she saw the 185 pound girl waiting in line. Her former huge rack was much smaller and way more saggier, while her stomach and butt were the exact opposite. Her former angelic face now sported a double chin. The girl laughed to herself then wobbled away to Dippin Dots.

Ivy strangely felt tired as she waited in line. She usually had a lot of energy, but she strangely felt that tonight, she was lacking stamina. She constantly huffed and pulled and put her hands on her hips in exhaustion. She even felt some sweat coming on her forehead and sweat spots coming on her armpits. 10 minutes and 10 pounds later, Ivy reached the front of the long, winding line. She felt ravenous. "Give me three double bacon cheeseburgers, large truffle fries, onion rings and a large chocolate shake." She managed to huff to the worker, heavily breathing from exhaustion as she grabbed her food.

She sat at a booth by herself and took the first bite of the first burger. It tasted grand. A perfect mixture of patty, cheese and bacon with a hint of ranch dressing, which was their secret ingredient. After slowly savoring the first burger, She decided to devour the next two, while occasionally grabbing a handful of exemplary truffles fries and onion rings every few bites. She took a few sips of the frozen chocolate shake with whipped cream, and her eyes gleamed. By the time she finished her meal 15 minutes later, it was halftime and she weighed 215 pounds. Her formerly fit and sexy figure had been replaced with a chubby, squishy potbelly. A once firm ass was now was a huge saggy mess. Her boobs have shrunk all the way to saggy b-cups. Since it was a blowout, all of Ivy's friends left but since they couldn't find her, they just left her at the stadium. While sad, Ivy was also relieved that she could now spent the rest of the game watching and eating without the stress of her friends worrying about her pigging out. Ivy got some nachos, a burger and a cup of ice cream then went back to her seat which strangely felt tighter. While the changes to her body were obvious, part of the curse was that Ivy wouldn't see the changes until she left the game.

She finished the food, and after a self debate, she went to get a personal pepperoni pizza pie at Papa Johns. She was now 235 pounds and one of the fattest people waiting in the line for pizza. When she got to the front, she was totally starved so she also got a few pieces of supreme pizza. Many people in the line glared at her, including the 300 pound girl she bumped into earlier, was chuckling at her while eating a few pieces of pizza. Ivy spilled some sauce on her jersey while stuffing the pizza in her face, so she licked if off her shirt while no one was looking.

After a few more orders of popcorn, nachos, a blue raspberry slushy and 25 pounds, Ivy's short shorts gave out, eventually the elastic band worn out and the pants ripped. Everyone in her area of the stadium was laughing at her. Ivy's face, accompanied by a huge, flabby triple chin, turned bright red as she waddled quickly into the bathroom, her hips chaffing together and her thighs thundering as she walked. She looked in the mirror at her ripped khaki shorts and started to cry. Since she was still under the curse, the mirror depicted a vision of Ivy at 120 pounds. "How did these rip? I'm so thin!" Ivy screamed. The woman in the mirror stared at Ivy's huge stomach and started to laugh at Ivy's ridiculous remark. "Is something wrong miss?" Ivy asked to the thin woman laughing. "Well, you said you were thin, but the truth is you look like a fat cow." "How dare you say that!? I go to the gym every day to work for this great six pack!" Ivy said pointing to her flabby double-decker stomach. It was a muffin top that stuck out almost 10 inches past her fat thighs. "Well that must've been before you discovered what McDonalds was." The woman said with a attitude. "I was prom queen in my high school." Ivy whined. "Sounds like a prank by the popular kids." She said walking away with a laugh. "Hey bitch come back here! I'm not finished with you!" Ivy said, but the woman was already out of the bathroom. "Whew, that made me feel winded." Ivy thought, breathing heavily and letting out a huge anxiety fart. She was huffing and puffing as she walked to Nathan's to get a footlong hot dog with their famous crinkle cut fries.

After enjoying a few hotdogs and many packs of cheese fries drenched in ketchup and bacon, the now 285 pound Ivy slowly waddled to the lost and found to look for a new pair of pants. Most of them looked easily too small, but she found one pair of leggings that might look good. She tried them on, but they were way to tight. They made her chubby legs feel like they would lose circulation. She the pair back in the basket and tried on a pair of 5X Jean shorts. She slid them on perfectly. They even had an elastic waistband. "This deserves a treat." She said, deciding to go to the Cold Stone on the top floor. Her seats were near the student section court side.

Ivy wobbled to the elevator but it was out of order because an obese student crashed it a few days ago. "Luckily, I'll never be that fat." Ivy thought to herself, but she didn't know that she was only 40 pounds less than the student. The escalator was on the other side of the stadium, but the stairs were conveniently located right next to the elevator. She stared at the long flight of stairs ahead of her, and thought that it would be no problem to go up in for her "thin figure." After five stairs, she felt exhausted, inhaling and exhaling deeply and her whole body drenched in sweat. While she saw herself as thin, her legs felt heavy, heaving them up one by one each step made her feel tired. When she finally reached the middle of the first flight of stairs, there was a mirror, showing her former 110 pound figure, even though she truly was now 290 pounds. "Damn, I look good." She said, still breathing deeply from her very treacherous workout, oblivious toward her lethargic feeling. The image showed her thin body covered in sweat. "Why am I so sweaty? It must be hot in the stadium she thought, as she made her way up the rest of the stairs. As she went up, the mirror showed her fattened backside. Her prominent back boobs, notoriously huge as they looked like two overinflated yoga balls, and her voluptuous, meaty legs.

Ivy finally made it up after 10 minutes and 10 pounds. Sweat Stains were forming under her flabby armpits, accompanied by her squishy side boob and jiggly arm. Her jersey, already covered with stains, was now drenched with sweat from the exhaustion. The jean shorts, which were formerly loose, now clung onto her expanding thighs super tight. Many fans passing Ivy in the corridors of the stadium stared at her oversized legs in disgust. "I guess that's why they don't make too many shorts for fatties." One person said passing by, almost gagging when Ivy's legs jiggled as she walked towards the Cold Stone Creamery. Ivy overheard the pa announcer say a few minutes ago that there were 5 minutes left, so many of the fans went back to their seats. Ivy was a big fan, but her hunger persuaded her to get one last snack. The line, only had one person in it, the obese Michigan fan from before.

The fan caught a glimpse of how fat Ivy had gotten in just a matter of hours, and started hysterically laughing at her. Ivy ignored her, too focused on the menu and deciding which frozen treat to purchase. "What so funny fatty?" Ivy said, after the laughter started to become annoying. "What's so funny is that you're ginormous." She said walking away with a banana split. Knowing that this would probably be her last snack at the game, she made it huge. "I'll have a banana split, a hot fudge sundae, a strawberry sundae, and a extra large chocolate milkshake. "A hefty order from a hefty girl." The employee thought to herself. "Ok miss, your total is $30, enjoy the game." She said as Ivy walked away after paying the cashier.

Remembering the elevator being broken down and the fatigue the treacherous stairs causes her, Ivy wobbled to the other side of the stadium, where the escalators to the bottom floor were. Ivy devoured her first sundae and slurped her milkshake as she reached the escalators, out of breath from all the continuous walking. "Wow, I'm really tired today." Ivy exclaimed to herself, stepping on the escalator. Suddenly, the escalator malfunctioned, and it froze. Ivy suspected the culprit to be the girl who looked about 270 pounds and enjoying a caramel apple, and yelled at her, "Nice job fatty, now we have to walk up the rest of the escalator." Ivy said, heavily breathing as she started to trudge heavy legs up the first few steps. Ivy at this point, was around 305 pounds, with a gigantic double-decker stomach and huge super-saggy, II cups. Her former huge, firm ass now sagged down and nearly touched the floor and bounced up and down vigorously with each of Ivy's wobbles. "What are you talking about you fat piece of shit? Didn't you notice that the escalator was working fine until you and your fatass waddled on here." The girl hollered back. Ivy was traumatized. Why was everyone calling her fat? She looked down at her figure, and it was still her 6 pack and DD cups. Ivy gave her the finger and continued down the escalator to her seats.

Ivy grabbed a quick bite of nachos then waddled back to her seat. She didn't realize or care that her friends went to a party without her. She squeezed her excess flab, past some annoyed fans and took her seat with nachos and a cotton candy she got while she was walking in the rows. When Ivy finally adjusted her fat ass in the seat in four tries, she finally saw the score of the game. Michigan had climbed all the way back and MSU only held a two point lead. Ivy was pissed, dumping the rest of nachos in her mouth and taking a huge bite of the cotton candy. There was a minute left, and Michigan had the ball. The point guard, Derrick Walton Jr., swished a three, stunning every fan in the stadium, including Ivy, who was licking the leftover cotton candy on the white stick. On the next possession, Michigan fouled MSU small forward Marvin Clark Jr., while he was shooting a layup. The referee awarded him 2 free throws. The first, swished through the net perfectly, and it was tied. Loud cheers were heard throughout the stadium, including from Ivy, who felt tired and out of breath after one loud cheer. The second free throw, clanked off the rim and into the hands of Michigan small forward Zak Irvin with 20 seconds left. Shot clock was off, the clock was ticking. Michigan State fans all over the stadium were hoping he'd miss. Some were sweating from stress, while Ivy had the added sweat from tiredness. 5 seconds left, Zak Irvin shoots up a desperation three, and it rolls off the rim as the buzzer sounds. There was going to be overtime in East Lansing.

Ivy was pissed, because she just wanted to go home, but she really wanted to see the results of this thrilling game. She was thinking of something that would make her feel better. "Some chicken fingers sure sound good right now." Ivy thought to herself, getting up and wobbling to the concession stand. The line was short, only a couple of obese patrons in front of her. Ivy ordered her small snack with soon turned into a huge meal. "Can I have the chicken fingers, oh and the wings, and that chicken sandwich sounds great to, and don't forget the cheese fries!" Ivy took her huge tray back to her seat, munching on her greasy chicken as the game commenced. She squeezed through the disgruntled fans watching Michigan State lose in overtime as Ivy happily munched on her scrumptious chicken. There was a minute left, and the angry fans left the stadium as it looked over for MSU, who were down by 12. While most left, Ivy stayed, as she figured the food lines would be much shorter for her unquenchable hunger.. "Holy crap I ate so much tonight! I should be stuffed but I'm fucking starved. What should I get?" Ivy asked herself, waddling around, looking at the various choices of fast food she could devour for her last meal at the stadium. She settled on a delicious corn dog before she left the stadium, where the obese Michigan fan saw Ivy, who now looked fatter than her, and laughed as she enjoyed a chicken tender.

As soon as Ivy exited the stadium, she finally felt the effects of the curse. She became incredibly fatigued with each step, almost as if her thighs have quadrupled in size. Her boobs grew, now looked like they were II cups, sagging against her gigantic squishy stomach. "Holy crap I'm tired." Ivy heavily breathed, starting to sweat as she made her way slowly back to her dorm. An hour later, 345 pound Ivy finally made it back to her room. Sara was past asleep,a bottle of vodka beside her bed. Ivy's Michigan state t shirt she wore to bed felt much tighter than she thought, and she plopped into bed, falling right asleep since she was tired from the game.

The alarm clocked rang loudly at 6 am. Ivy got up, feeling way heavier than usual. She still hasn't realized her huge gain, which is pretty pathetic since she's been home for 6 hours. She finds that her wardrobe was magically changed with the help of the curse from crop top t shirts and loose tank tops to overflowing tunic blouses, large t shirts, and cardigans. Her skinny jeans and shorts, replaced with endless pairs of sweats, leggings and stretchy yoga pants. Her thin cut undergarments were now extra large and baggy men's boxers. She shrugged off her new wardrobe, and wobbled to the bathroom nude, where she was getting ready to take a shower. Looking at herself in the mirror with a quick glimpse, she finally saw her morbidly obese body, and started to freak out. She screamed, "How did this happen!? I was super thin. My body is ruined!" She started to cry as she observed her new body. Sara, her roommate, came running in as she heard her friend crying. The only thing was, Sara looked strangely thinner, and she didn't smell like alcohol anymore. "Ivy what happened, did you get stuck on the toilet again during your daily morning shit?" She walked in the see Ivy wobbling to the shower. "What happened to me Sara? I used to be super thin! Now I'm a cow! And you used to be chubby, but now you look my former weight." "What are you talking about, you must've had a bad dream after the game last night." Sara said. "Just don't get stuck coming out of the shower. Should I leave a stick of butter just in case?" Ivy gave her roommate the finger, and headed into the hot shower.

After the shower, Ivy waddled into her room, looking at her ugly yet comfortable wardrobe, trying to decide what to wear today. She decided to wear a pair of MSU sweats that looked size 45 and a large cardigan with a huge blouse. "How could this be happening. I'm not meant to be fat! I was the thinnest and hottest girl in the school before this! And why was Sara treating me like I was always fat. She knows I was thin last night before the game. And she was chubby, how'd she get super thin?" Ivy asked herself as she waddled into the kitchen to quench her rumbling stomach with a delicious breakfast. There were three plates, one with a simple granola bar and glass of orange juice, and two plates filled with unhealthy crap. Crispy strips of bacon, buttered stack of pancakes, crunchy hash browns, 10 king sized Hershey bars, and 3 boxes of glazed donuts were on the other side of the table. "Holy crap, this is so much food Sara!" Ivy said, sitting in the other side of the table. "Really? This is much smaller than I usually make you. I thought you would complain it's not enough or beg for more." Sara said, sitting down at the table and eating her granola bar. "I'd never eat this. I'm on a diet! But my stomach is begging me to eat it. My mouth is already watering up." Ivy started to shovel the food in her mouth one by one. In a quick 15 minutes, all of it was gone, and all the plates had was leftover bacon grease, maple syrup, smears of butter and powder from the donuts, which Ivy helplessly licked off of the plate. "What a pig. Well she's always been like that, I expected that when we became roommates last year and a huge 305 pound girl walked into the room?" Sara thought to herself cleaning Ivy's plate. Ivy's shirt was covered in syrup and chocolate stains from her sloppy style of eating. Today was luckily a Sunday, so she didn't have classes.

Ivy wanted to look into the situation more, so she looked at pictures of herself around the dorm. They depicted her as obese. Every picture she was in showed a group of thin girls, usually including Sara, and at the end, 320 pound Ivy, usually eating. The constant walking around the apartment made her feel extremely fatigued, along with the constant heaving of her legs made her super exhausted, so she grabbed a huge bag of cool ranch Doritos and plopped her morbidly-obese body on the couch. Constantly sticking her hand into the bag grabbing handfuls and stuffing them in her mouth profusely, the crumbs continuously fell on her black cardigan. She heavily breathed as she searched through the channels looking for something interesting to watch.

Meanwhile, the fat Michigan girl was laughing to herself still about what she did to poor Ivy as she enjoyed a Denny's grand slam, as she realized she forgot to mention to most important part of the curse to Ivy, which was the best part in her opinion. She remembered Ivy from high school, she was so popular and thin, but was always a bitch to fat people, especially herself. So seeing her at the game was the perfect time to use the curse. Not only would Ivy continually gain weight and everyone would notice, but after the game, everyone would remember Ivy as a fat, unpopular slob her whole past and future life, which would bring her great shame. The fat fan laughed to herself as she stuffed eggs into her mouth.

Even after the chips, Ivy's stomach continued to rumble like an earthquake, which distracted her from watching 21 Jump Street. Even though she was dying of hunger, she was to lazy to get off the couch and she fell asleep.

Suddenly Ivy was dreaming, she was back as her thin self in the dream, waking up after the game from last night at 6 am. "Oh I knew it was only a bad dream I was a fat loser." Her dream self said, putting on skinny jeans and a long sleeved blouse. She had never been happier, but suddenly, she woke up to the sound of yelling. "Ivy, time for lunch!" Sara yelled. Ivy woke up, and realized she was still morbidly obese, making her angry. Sara set herself up with a simple cheese sandwich, while Ivy had a huge McDonald's bag. 4 double cheeseburgers, 5 packs of large fries, 30 McNuggets, and 3 large chocolate milkshakes. Ivy suddenly heard the wooden seat in her kitchen creaking, before it crushed into pieces below her huge behind. Ivy started to sob, but Sara just laughed. "Another broken chair Ivy? You might have to sit on the couch for now on." she joked.

A huge dinner, many snacks and relaxing sleep on the couch later, Ivy realized it was Monday, which meant her classmates who were formerly jealous of her great looks, now could laugh at her obesity. She chose to wear a blue tunic blouse and black leggings, which she thought would be comfortable but they squeezed against her leg and thigh flab. She wore boots to contain her large cankles. After a usual huge breakfast, Ivy drove her car half a mile to her first period since she felt way to tired to walk, while Sara chatted with friends walking. Ivy felt happy because she saw 2 leftover Taco Bell bags in her car from last night. They contained 6 tacos, and 2 nachos grande. While Ivy was stuffed from her breakfast, the smell of the Taco Bell was not able to be ignored, and she stuffed the tacos in her mouth one by one, while she took the nachos with her into the school.

Beef and leftover taco shell was stuck in her teeth and stained on her shirt. Ivy waddled into the school stuffing handfuls of the nachos in her mouth, getting glares of humiliation from all the thin students. Ivy remembered her class was on the top floor. She wobbled to the elevator, but it was out of order. Ivy angrily sighed, walking to the stairs. She didn't want to be embarrassed by all the other students laughing at her, so she took the hidden stairs on the other side of the building. When she arrived at the door, Ivy reached into the box of nachos for a quick fix but all she felt was melted cheese and leftover bacon bits. She felt starved, so she licked the leftover cheese and bacon bits. Ivy had 4 flights of steps in front of her. The first one was slightly painful but the second one Ivy started to feel tired. Her heart rate increased rapidly. Sweat started to form under her huge boobs, flabby armpits and forehead. By the third, she was winded. Having to use the arm bar to support her heavy frame, Ivy heavily breathed with each treacherous step. Every step, her leg muscles ached more and she felt more fatigued. When she thought she was gonna pass out, she reached the top, falling to the ground and shaking the stairwell while heavily breathing in relief. The janitor opened the door and saw Ivy drenched in sweat, heavily breathing and struggling to lift her heavy self off the ground, almost like one of those old people in the commercials who've fallen and couldn't get up. The 200 pound janitor pulled with all of his might to lift up 330 pound Ivy, and barely succeeded. Ivy thanked the janitor while catching her breath still from the steps and slowly waddled off to her first period class.

Unluckily for Ivy, her class was on the other side of the hallway near the crowded stairs. She now smelled awful and her blouse was covered in perspiration. She got glares from students, most of them giggled at her. Ivy rolled her eyes, and she realized that being fat brought you much more negative attention. She finally reached the room, and every student stared at the fat, sweaty, whale of a girl entering their classroom. "Here comes that Fatass Ivy." Every student thought in their head as she sat in her custom larger desk. "Another fast food binge this morning I see Ivy?" Her teacher said, staring at the 2 empty boxes of Taco Bell nachos and the splattered nacho cheese on Ivy's cheeks. Ivy shrugged her flabby shoulders, which caused her humongous boobs to jiggle for half the class, and she took out her notebook to prepare for the long day ahead of her.

After periods of endless sweating and much discomfort from the compaction of the seats, it was finally Ivy's new favorite period, lunch. She licked her lips as she slowly waddled into the cafeteria. The choices were limitless, and she ultimately decided on a huge meal. 8 burgers, 8 pieces of pizza, cheese fries, 12 cookies, 13 king sized Hershey bars and 5 large Cokes. She balanced her four Hughes plates to Sara's table, where she saw her chatting with Jessica and their other friend Isabella, who was a stunning 110 pound blonde, and the most popular after Ivy's very sudden and quick weight change. She waddled over with her food, which she had more of then the three thin girls combined, and sat at the table, her flabby legs aching from the waddles and she was starting to sweat again from the high amount of walking. "Hey guys." She heavily breathed, laying back on her seat that her huge ass was barely able to fit in her tight seat. Each ginormous butt cheek jutted out in a different direction. "What's this cow doing sitting at our table?" Isabella screamed, while everyone around her laughed, adding to the humiliation Ivy had faced today. "Ivy what are you doing here?" Sara asked. "What, we always sit together." Ivy said, taking a huge bite out of her meaty bacon double cheeseburger with extra cheese and double bacon, specially and specifically made for her. "No we don't. We never sit at lunch together. You're acting weird lately. Why don't you sit with Lizzy and Heather like you always do." Sara said, neglecting Ivy and talking to the other thin girls. Ivy felt hurt, taking her huge tray of 4 filled plates and slowly waddling around the lunch room, until she heard a voice call, "Ivy! Come here!" It was Lizzy. Ivy never talked to her when she was thin, but she remembered Lizzy as the very unpopular fat girl in her calculus class last year. Everyone laughed at her for being one of the fattest in the school last year at 280 pounds, but that position now clearly belonged to Ivy. "You have to see this funny vine." Lizzy said, stuffing a cheeseburger in her mouth. To avoid more vexation, Ivy took three chairs, one for each huge butt cheek, plus the remaining flab and sat at the table with her overweight best friend. Ivy's weight had quickly transformed her from one of the hottest and most popular to one of the most unpopular and unattractive. The feelings from girls shifted from jealously and envy, to a mixture of sympathy and schadenfreude.

Ivy's other fat best friend, Heather, was 290 and known around the campus for always wearing sweats and being very fat and ugly. "Of course my fat self is friends with these two clowns. There the only ones who can tolerate my huge weight." Ivy thought to herself, throwing away her three empty plates. Ivy noticed her fat self had a very big appetite and fast eating pace. Her fat ass felt much more comfortable in the two seats then one. Just as Ivy was gaining some confidence and self esteem by having a good time with her friends, she spotted her former boyfriend when she was thin, Aaron, kissing Julia Mason, a 110 pound cheerleader, who Ivy formerly weighed about the same as, but now weighed more than three times the size of her. Ivy started to tear up, but quickly filled her sadness with a few handfuls of cheese fries.

The rest of the day went along pretty smoothly with many vending machine trips and heavy breaths. The classes ended around 3 pm and Ivy waddled out of her last class with Jenna Caldwell, a 260 pound girl who Ivy recently befriended after her popularity free fall. They were talking about the plans they had set up for Friday with Lizzy and Heather at Lizzy's dorm. Ivy drove back to her dorm, where she saw Sara watching Pretty Little Liars on the couch. "Wanna join me?" Sara asked, clearing up a huge space for Ivy. "Sure why not." Ivy said, sitting next to her thin roommate. Sara noticed that Ivy had a terrible scent of sweat, but after 3 years of being roommates with a fat cow, she'd gotten used to it.

The rest of the week went along much better for Ivy. While distraught about her weight at first, she was starting to get used to being morbidly obese, even with all the negative attention it got her. Suddenly, it was the last period of Friday, and Ivy was driving with Jenna to get a quick snack at McDonalds before hanging out at Lizzy's dorm around five. The two girls drove into the town of East Lansing. Streets covered with blankets of snow. The late February wind chill made the temperature feel 10 degrees. Ivy was wearing a 10XL north face jacket stained with various condiments and sauces. The two stopped at McDonalds on Third Street and each ordered something similar, 5 Big Macs, large fries and 3 large chocolate milkshakes.

After the "light" snack, the two drove back on campus to go to Lizzy's dorm, where she was eating 4 boxes of pizza with Heather when Ivy wobbled in. Just a week ago, Ivy would've been half the size of the thinnest girl in that room, but now, she was the heaviest. While that made her cringe a little in the inside, she filled the awkwardness with 8 pieces of buffalo chicken pizza, her favorite. She also had wings, mozzarella sticks, garlic bread, bread with butter, penne vodka and chips as side dishes. Ivy scrolled through her phone and saw a picture on Instagram of Sara with her former friends. She would've felt distraught, but she got over the loss of her friends and was finally starting to appreciate life being overweight.

Epilogue:
The rest of the year went great for Ivy. Even with all of the embarrassments, she still maintained being one of the top students in her grade. Graduation came along and Ivy was named to the top 5% of her grade. She was sad to leave her 4 year home but happy to start her new life. After the ceremony, when all the students were dismissed, Ivy hugged her three fat friends, hoping that they'd stay in touch over social media. She then started the drive back home to tiny suburban Rockford Michigan, which barely held 6,000 people. She drove to 26 Apple Street, her parents house, and rang the doorbell. She wondered if her parents had been changed too like she had. She had an old picture of them. Her mom and dad worked out every day, and were both healthy weights of 125 and 160, respectively. Her mom opened the door, only it wasn't the fit mom she remembered. She looked the same, except she looked like she weighed 300 pounds. "There's our big baby girl." Mrs. Ross said, hugging her equally obese daughter. Mr. Ross came out next, he looked around 320 pounds. "Wow Ivy, I think you might have finally outgrown your old man." He said with a laugh while hugging Ivy. "It's great to be back guys, permanently." Ivy said. "We could spend the whole summer together." Said Mrs. Ross. "How about up in the cabin on Lake Michigan in Holland?" Mr. Ross suggested. The three cheered as Ivy rolled her bag into the house. Suddenly, she saw a picture of what her transformed family looked like. While they all looked much fatter, Ivy couldn't help but notice that they all looked much happier, especially her. She laughed to herself, settling into her parents house preparing for the fun summer.
© Copyright 2016 Fatify34567890 (mr.allen22337 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2078060-Ivy-Ross-A-Weight-Gain