*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2076300-Bittersweet-Brilliance-Andrews-Bio
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2076300
The main character of Bittersweet Brilliance! Based off of me and only me.
Andrew Walker

“Mr. Walker”

Age: 21
White and Green Beagle
Height: 5'9
Birthday: 7/12/92
Musician, Artist, Gamer
Black Hair
Dark Brown Eyes

Andrew has a very energetic, happy face to him. He's very lively, loves to talk, and never skips a beat on making people laugh. He's also pretty playful, which shows how touchy-feely he gets with friends. Andrew's enthusiasm sticks, and he knows it well enough to make everyone around him happy.

However, Andrew has a side to him that he acknowledges, but tries to move on from. He gets insane mood swings randomly, and it shows a sad, lonely, and somewhat angry side that isn't easily handled. Whether it's handled by him or other people, this depressed Andrew is inside, and it shows in bursts.

Andrew's had a...mixed childhood. He grew up with his dad and older brother, with his mom being out of the picture. The parents divorced when Andrew was a year old, but he never realized it affected him a lot throughout his life. He never had an opinion on his mother, let alone does he know much about her at all in general. It was until the mother gave a lot of empty promise to be in his life that never got fufilled that he started to dislike her, then hate her, and then cut her off completely. He felt as though he was being dragged down.

Andrew's always had a very curious personality. He has a lot of fun figuring things out and facing challenges alone. However, his curiosity changed his perspective negatively on a huge degree throughout his life.

Age seven was the start of the negativity when he came across pornography for the first time. He attached to it immediately, and he couldn't let it go. Online being made and improved constantly, Andrew had it in his hands and couldn't get enough of it. Even for his favorite video games, he couldn't help having the “after dark” perspective for most of them. He never realized what he was doing to himself.

From seven to nine, it was extremely intense for the small beagle. He knew twiins from school that he talked to at a regular basis, and he knew they were very attracted to him. Age nine was a very bittersweet year when Andrew decided to have sex with them in a clubhouse he made with his friend. He didn't care at first. He loved it among anything else, but he never realized until it was too late that masturbating and sex during childhood wasn't good for him in the slightest. Unfortunately, it only got darker.

Age 12 was a terrible year. He had his security for his body breached when he was raped on his way home from a friend's house. He held the situation in for a long time, not saying anything to anyone. He just let his depression and rage build and build.

Five years later, he attempted suicide at school from all of his built up emotion. His math teacher found him in the bathroom, hanging. He was rushed to the hospital and was there for two weeks. He ended up going three more times, and was on heavy medication for four years. However, he never told anyone abou the abuse. Not a soul.

Throughtout all of that, he still had a lot of confidence in his actions, personality, and lifestyle. It worked in his favor until he blew up on the inside. No one ever knew he was depressed until that day. Andrew has a ton of gifts, but a ton of setbacks. He plans to use his talent to have his name up in lights, and everyone knowing who he is.

“I have my own ways of doing things, and no one can take that away from me. No one will care or know about my talent unless I execute. And that's how it is.”

-Andrew
© Copyright 2016 Mr. Madison (baconfreak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2076300-Bittersweet-Brilliance-Andrews-Bio