*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2070947-The-strange-love-Book-1-part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Techy
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2070947
Kurtis is thrust into a relation ship he never thought he would. contains sexual content.
Chapter 10 Continued from part 1

When he got back Akira was laying on the sofa on her back, leg across her knee.
"I'm back" he said
She sat up " Thank god. I was so bored"
"Well I got you these."
She walked over and took the bag from Kurtis it seemed she could walk a lot better now and was visibly more confident on her feet. She took the bag, opened it and peered inside. A grin curled on the side of her face. She raced upstairs with the bag and Kurtis was left standing there. " Your welcome" he said sarcastically. He busied himself with tidying up the place. putting dirty plates, mugs and glasses in the kitchen. He also straightend cushions and brushed the floor. When he went back into the living room he caught a glimpse of Akira in the corner of his eye and had to do a double take. He stopped what he was doing and dropped his hands to his sides.
Akira was there leant up against the door frame in her new underwear and nothing else. she looked stunning her breasts filled out the bra well and her ass was well displayed with the brazillian underwear. he thick white tail poking out from the back of them. she grinned naughtily and bit her lip. She slowly walked towards him putting foot in front of the other so that her hips swayed sultry. She put her arms up to her shoulders and teasingly used her thumbs to slowly pull her bra straps down her arm, she let them hang there and walked up to Kurtis. He was erect now and Akira smirked looking him up and down. she placed he hands on his chest and ran her fingers down his chest and cupped his crotch gently squeezing. He breathed out in pleasure and took her hand which she had just offered. She started to lead him upstairs. Kurtis got a great view of her ass while they walked up stairs. Akira looked over her shoulder lustfully. As they reached the landing she turned him so his back was facing his bedroom placed a hand on his chest and pushed slowly. as he stepped backwards towards to the room she started to kiss him. Kurtis responded eagerly. they kissed fast and furiously. Akira so wanted to rip his clothes off and have him but she would wait. Kurtis's heart was pumping. there was no doubt in both of their minds. they wanted this as equally as each other. as they entered the room. Kurtis broke from the kiss and smirked naughtly he closed the door behind him and ripped his shirt of. Akira placed her hands on his shoulder and they kissed deeply. They were passionately lost in it all. Kurtis felt for her bra and slipped it off her. Her breasts bounced free. His hands instantly cupped them in his hands and he placed his mouth over them, sucking deeply and kissing. She gasped biting her lip in ecstasy, his tongue ran across he soft breasts and then up to her mouth again for a deep kiss. They made their way towards to bed and Akira ran her hands down his trousers and grabbed his cock. he moaned in her mouth as her soft pads on her hands caressed his dick, pre-cum had already formed on his dick and this lubricated her hand. Kurtis thrust his hand in the back of the brazillians and squeezed her supple ass as they kissed deeper and deeper. she moaned this time and it didnt take long for he other hand to unbutton his trousers and pull then and his boxers down. She knelt down and licked his cock hungrily, He bit his lip in lust and placed his hand behind her ears and grabbed a tuft of fur. she shoved his cock in her mouth and gulped. her mouth soaking his cock. she pushed his dick out with her tongue and pushed her chest up against his cock trapping his man hood in between her boobs. She squeezed her hands on the outside of them and rubbed up and down while licking the tip of his dick with her tongue. Akira was in bliss again, she was so happy that this had happened to her. she started to see Kurtis was close to cumming. But instead of continuing she stopped. Today was going to be different she decided. She wanted his dick in her and she would get it. They collapsed on the floor with Kurtis on top. He pulled down her pants and chucked them off. both completely naked now he plunged his mouth over her pussy. She gasped in pleasure arching her back and pushing her hips forward. She tasted amazing and was already soaking wet ready for him. he tongued her clitoris bringing moans and gasps of pleasure from Akira. That's it she couldn't take it any more. She rolled him over so that she was on top. She sat on his groin and licked her lips, Kurtis new what this meant and his cock throbbed in excitement. She levered her up a little and clasped his cock with her hand and placed it just below her eagerly awaiting pussy, she ever so slowly lowered herself onto him. As Kurtis felt his tip enter the perfect tight wet lips of her Vagina he grabbed fistfuls of carpet below him as the wave of pleasure hit him like a rock. What was it about Akira Kurtis wondered. Akira is return also gasped in ecstasy. It took all her self control not to go faster. she wanted to savour this as best as she could. lower and lower she went and the deeper Kurtis penetrated her pussy. Soon she was fully lowered she began to rock backwards and forwards grinding Kurtis's dick against her vaginal walls. They both lost it and Akira plunged her muzzle down onto Kurtis's lips and she kissed him intensely. She started to bounce up and down and Kurtis Thrust as well. She brought her hands up to his face and held his cheeks so that he wouldn't dare break the kiss. They both moaned, groaned and grunted and they were caught in the throws of pure pleasure. They both thrust against each other Kurtis desperate to be deeper inside her and Akira desperate for him to be deeper. She sat up and started panting her tongue drooping out and bouncing up and down as were her breasts with the rhythm of their sex. Hot droplets of her saliva hit his face she leant down her breasts rubbing against his chest and licked his face clean although his face became just as wet.
Akira finally reached her point. She quickly thrust her hips downwards so that he was as deep as possible and grinded so that her vaginal walls compressed his tip. When she did this Kurtis also reached his climax as he pushed his groin up so that as much of his dick was inside her as possible. They both exploded on each other. Lubricants rushed out of Akira's pussy drenching Kurtis's already wet cock even more and dribbled down his balls she howled, Kurtis erupted inside her and waves of pleasure rocked his body he joined Akira's howls with heavy breathing of pleasure.

When they had finally settled down. Akira rolled off the side of Kurtis and breathed heavy.They were both exhausted and ready too sleep "Kurtis?" Akira asked
"Yeah" he said turning his head to face her. she leant in a kissed him a final time. it was deep and full of love. then she fell asleep in his arms.



The bright rays of sunshine that had clawed their ways past the partially closed curtains woke Kurtis as he shielded his eyes from the invading glare. He lay there for a minute stretching and appreciating the warm rays on his face until he stretched out his arm to his side and realised Akira was missing. He sat up and scratched his head. He felt refreshed by sleep but he needed a shower after last night, as he still felt the sweat and orgasmic fluids on his body. He dared to peek under his underwear and quickly stopped as he saw strings of cum hanging from his penis.
"Right" he thought. I definitely need a shower. As he got up he grabbed a towel and made his way to the bathroom. As he got closer he could here the water running already and hear Akira singing to herself. He carefully peeked around the door too see what she was doing. She was dancing in the shower with Kurtis's mums waterproof music is player, the headphones in her ears. She hadn't noticed Kurtis standing there as her eyes were closed and she was moving her hips to the beat. Kurtis couldn't help it as his eyes were drawn to her sumptuous form and perfect breasts. Although yesterday she has been struggling to walk and grab things with her new body she seemed to have mastered it rather quickly. However she had not grown anymore unlike the other days. Kurtis smiling to himself flipped the towel over his shoulder and leant in the doorway with his arms crossed and watched Akira as she showered. He couldn't help but chuckle as she tried to sing along with the chorus and would sometimes accidently howl on high notes. After a while he had noticed that Akira wasn't planning on leaving the cubicle any time soon and so he decided that he would join her.

He slowly walked into the bathroom. Carefully closing the door behind him and tiptoeing into the middle of the room where Akira's towel was. He droppes his own towel next to hers, although it was only thing covering his manhood, and crept towards the shower cubicle. He slowly and carefully opened the door and fortunately the cubicle was big enough for them both to be in. As he closed the door behind him. He focused on Akira's hips and rear as she seductively danced. He swallowed and realised how lucky he was. How before Akira he could never have had anything near as perfect as her. He closed the remaining distance and then quickly wrapped his arms around her waist making her gasp and turn around quickly to her would be attacker. As her wide eyes came into contact with Kurtis's, her shock and anger quickly turned into recognition and happiness. She began to chuckle and hit Kurtis's arm with her fist.
"damn it Kurtis" she said with a smile on her face "you almost gave me a heart attack".

"good morning my darling" Kurtis replied, a sly grin on his face "and how did you sleep".

She responded by pursing her lips and looking up as if thinking, she then wrapped her arms on top of his shoulders and stroked the back of his head with his fingers while Kurtis kept his arms around her waist. The warm shower water now washing over them both.

"well" she said after a while of contemplation "I had started with a good night sleep" she smirked wrly "but then I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. I might have gotten back if I had a strong, muscular, brave man to help cuddle me back to sleep"

"oh yeah" Kurtis replied playfully.

"yeah... But unfortunately there weren't any around". She laughed and Kurtis rolled his eyes in mock. She leant in close to him and they both kissed deeply. Their tongues exploring each others mouths eagerly. She gently pushed her groin into Kurtis and he started to become erect. But before anything happened she broke away the kiss. Much to Kurtis's displeasure. She smiled and wiggled a finger in front of his face.

"uh, uh, uh" she said teasingly " we've got stuff to do today". She broke away from the cuddle and slipped her way past Kurtis towards the door. Before she left she looked over her shoulder arching her back sexily and saying "if your a good boy and get all you jobs done I can reward you later".

She battered her eyelids and left the shower. Picked up the towel and wrapped it around her and left bathroom all the while smirking to herself. Kurtis was left open mouthed in the shower and warm water poured over his skin. Had Akira just cock blocked him. He chuckled to himself and ran a hand through his hair.

'Today was going to be an interesting day' he thought to himself.

Chapter 11

Kurtis had showered and put a set of new clean clothes on. He felt like a million pounds and for the first time in his life he felt confident.
As he walked down the stairs he was greeted by the sight of Akira reading through a magazine for dog owners.
She chuckled and looked at Kurtis.

"If they really think that this is what works with dogs then they're even more deluded than I thought". Kurtis chuckled as he realised that training his dog now was well outta the question. Akira placed the magazine down and turned towards him.

"we need to get something sorted" she said.

"like what"

"like living in this house"

"what about it"

Akira rolled her eyes. "I'm pretty sure your mother isn't exactly going to be pleased when she realises that her sons dog is now available anthroporphic, has developed the ability to speak. Oh and also is in a relationship with him, which yes does include hot sex" Kurtis almost chocked on the Apple he was eating " So Kurtis I don't think me living here is exactly going to work out too well now is it". Kurtis looked concerned.

"Why, are you planning on moving away?" he asked.

"no not away...out. I need to be outta the house but not outta the way".

"And what do I tell mum?"

"You tell her that I'd run away, it happens a lot with animals".

"Just like that, I just tell her you're gone and it's all sorted. Where are you going to live?"

"That's the thing" Akira said while placing her hands on her lap "we need to get me a house".

"I can't afford a house" Kurtis said angrily

"And you won't have too" she said matter of factly "I happen to know of a abandoned property that's ripe for the taking".

"And you don't think that this will have reprocussions?"

"I know it won't. The building I want was abandoned years ago. Shut up by the council and not set for demolition any time this century. All we need to do is tidy up the inside. Make it livable with the basic amenities and then I can come over when your mother isn't here". Kurtis thought for a second. He was trying to work it out in his head as a way of getting it to work.

"listen" she said finally, "instead of staying here and racking your brains over whether this will work why don't you come with me and we'll make this work now". Kurtis looked up and thought for a moment. There was a possibility that this could work. And if it did it would mean that he and Akira could continue their, 'thing', without fear of it being discovered.

"you know" he said smiling " my mums never gonna let me have another dog now I lost one". Akira huffed and starred at his with evil daggers for eyes and walked towards the door.

"And bring your toolbox" she said angrily before slamming the door. Kurtis laughed and made his way to the door.

Akira walked and Kurtis followed toolbox in hand.

"What is you get seen?" He asked obviously nervous.

"We won't get caught I guarantee it".

"How do you know?"

"You know sometimes when you let me out for a wee and sometimes I would be a while".

"Yes Akira".

"Well this is kinda were I'd come, all of us dogs kinda loved it here, no human ever bothered with coming around" She said. Still Kurtis remained on alert as he followed Akira through the forestry. She had quickly dresses in a loose skirt that stopped before her kness and had wrapped a large piece of silk around her breasts so as to not be outside with only underwear on as if I made a differ if we had been spotted. Kurtis guessed it was for modesty's taste but Akira had commented that it was the only clothes that she would agree to wear as to up this point she had been naked her entire life and she preferred to wear as little as possible for comfort sake.

As they approached the end of the forest area it opened up into a clear field with an abandoned house like Akira had said there would be. As they entered the clear area Kurtis felt taken aback as he felt something hold his hand. He turned to see Akira holding it and smiling at him. He smiled back and continued walking up the hill towards the old house. When they got to the top Kurtis placed the toolkit down placed his hands on his hips and said "What now?"

"Now we break down the door here" Akira said pointing at a boarded up door. Kurtis sighed, opened the toolbox and pulled out a crowbar and stood in front of the door.

"Well here goes nothing" he said as he swung the crowbar into the boarded door with a satisfying crunch sound as metal met wood. He hit over and over until the door feel inwards and he was panting. Akira kissed him on the cheek and he felt himself blush, she walked into the house and he followed. The ground floor. Which was the only floor was littered with rubble and years of dust, cobwebs and litter.

"Well" said Akira placing her hands on her hips "we'd best get to it" she brung out a envelope that she had stored in her brassiere and revealed the money that his mother had given him for the month.

"We're gonna need a bed. Some carpet, a mini fridge, some white paint,some pictures and flowers for a start"

"but that's the money that mum gave us for food" Kurtis protested.

"And she did say not too spend it all on take aways and videegames didn't she" said Akira whilst smiling. Kurtis rolled his eyes and took the envelope.

"fine" he said as he went out "And what are you going to be doing?"

"Me?" she replied, picking up a dustpan and brush from the toolbox "I'm gonna be cleaning up".
taking that as a good enough answer Kurtis shrugged his shoulder and went of into town to fetch the stuff.

A couple of hours later Kurtis had returned with the stuff. The paint was the first job to be done and Akira had done a good job cleaning the floor and walls so that it was ready to paint.Next after they had spent a couple of hours painting and waiting for it to dry they placed the carpets on the floor and assembled the bed which was flat pack, placing the mattress on top after it was done and the blankets and pillows after. They they hung the paintings from the walls and placed the potted plants around the house. Somehow the electrics were working so they plugged in the mini fridge and the small electric heater that Kurtis has grabbed from the garden shed in his house on the way back from the town. By the time they were done it was approaching night time.

"hey wanna christen the bed" Kurtis nudged Akira.

"hmm tempting" she said placing her hands around the back of Kurtis head "but not yet".

"I'm starving, tired and dirty, let's go back to the house" Kurtis said. Akira agreed and kissed him deeply and passionately which he returned in favour.

After they had gotten home they had both showered and were now busy eating the leftovers from last night over candlelight. It was in these moments that Kurtis wished he could take Akira to restaurants and such like normal couples could do, but then it occurred to him that, that would never be the case. They were not a normal couple at all.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine, just tired that all"

"Not to tired I hope for the treat" she said teasingly. Kurtis eyes perked up at hearing this and his heart began to thump.

"I thought that might get your attention" she said sultry, she slowly unwrapped her silken brassiere and revealed her perfect breasts which seemed to glow in the candlelight her nipples erect already. She leaned in and whispered in his ear " I did promise you in the shower".

With that she brought her muzzle around to his mouth and began to kiss him passionately. Each kiss seemingly more amazing than the last. Kurtis could feel himself become more erect as each kiss went by. She broke the kiss and stood up. Keeping eye contact she brung her fingers to her skirt and slowly pulled them down so that her V line teased Kurtis before she pulled down even further to show her amazing vagina. Kurtis stood up wanting her more than anything but Akira placed her hand on his chest and gently directed his towards up stairs. As they acended the stairs Kurtis began flinging his clothes off in preparation. As they entered the room Akira closed the door and embraced Kurtis and began licking his face all over coating it in hot saliva. And then began kissing him frantically. Kurtis cupped her breast in one hand and she rubbed his cock in hers bringing gasps of pleasure from both of them.

"lay down" she said with a naughty grin on her face which told Kurtis she had a plan. She seductively walked over to Kurtis and began to drag her foot over his chest and downwards towards his crotch. Her feet although human like contained fleshy pads on the sole and toes instead of the normal flesh that covered a humans. It felt amazing as here soft foot pads caressed his skin and teased his inner thigh before dragging it over his erect cock bringing a gasp of pleasure from Kurtis. She chuckled as it was obviously bringing pleasure to her lover. She the. Withdrew her foot and sat down on the opposite side of Kurtis he looked up as he saw two feet making their way towards his throbbing cock. The two feet clasping around his dick was ecstasy and the soft pink fleshy pads felt incredible as they were dragged up and down his dick on both sides trapping his member in between a cave of soft flesh. He moaned as it rocked his body in motions of pleasure she brung her head over and tilted her feet upwards to that her feet acted like a bowl. She made eye contact with Kurtis and he new that what was about to happen was going to be amazing.

She opened her mouth and let her tongue droop out of her mouth giving her the impression of pure bliss, which she appeared to be in, thick globs of saliva fell from her mouth into the foot bowl in which his throbing cock was in the middle of. Akira waited 20 or third seconds as the bowl became filled with goblets of saliva and precum which had leaked from his cock. When she was happy enough she slowly closed her feet and squelched the liquids and her soft feet against his dick. She slowly dragged her feet against his dick and lubricated it with her thick saliva. As if the demonstrate just how thick she opened and closed her feet together almost capping them against his penis and each time she opened them thick strings of saliva could be seen, dripping down his cock and her feet and stringing against each other. She continued to foot want his cock for several minutes sending Kurtis into waves of bliss and making him want to cum terribly. But Akira was good she was very good. Just before he would she would stop and keep him in ecstasy before carrying on again. After several minutes she took her feet off of Kurtis's member, he almost complained but remembered that With Akira it's never over until she wanted it to be over. She shuffled over to his left side her feet still covered his saliva and precum and the same with him cock. She leant over and began licking the excess cum and saliva from his dick and Kurtis moaned in pleasure. She swallowed each time deliberately and moaned in pleasure as she tasted his seed. After his dick was clean she started rubbing his dick with her spare hand as the other helped crane her feet one by one to her mouth as she licked slowly and deliberately the saliva and cum off of those as well. When she was done she moaned and looked at Kurtis seductively and shuffling forward a little before she moved her feet towards his face, he suddenly grew excited and spurted a little more precum out of his cock which trickled over Akira's hand. Her feet met his face and his nostrils were filled with the smell of her feet and saliva and his ears the satisfaction of an audible squelch. It was ecstasy and he placed his hand over the feet and presses them further into his face. His tongue lashed out and licked the fleshy pads and Akira gasped in pleasure rewarding him by curling her toes a little so they were pressed further into his face and nose and stroking his cock and little faster. He was panting now the absolutely blissful feeling he had was incredible and Akira was ready for her turn she grabbed his ankles and levered herself above his dick as she lowered herself onto his cock they both cried out in joy as he entered her. although Kurtis cry was muffled from behind her feet the effect was the same. She began to rock on his penis grinding his cock against her vaginally walls and creating gasps of pleasure from her lips. She grinder her vagina against his groin and felt waves of pleasure wash through her clitoris. She opened her mouth and let he tongue droop as she panted. But still she wanted more. She pressed her feet a little harder against his face and in return he thrust further in a beautiful circle of orgasmic pleasure. She couldn't help it anymore she could feel herself close after 15 minutes of pure bliss. She pulled her feet away for a second and almost heard Kurtis whimper but he didn't get a chance as she planted her lips firmly around his and began quickly and hungrily kissing him. Their tongues crashing against each other. They kissed and kissed as their rhythms of pleasure matched each others. They broke from the kiss and she licked him one more time increasing the smell of her saliva before quickly looking into his eyes letting him know it was almost time. She quickly clasped her feet around his face again insulating the smell of her saliva and she continued rocking on his crotch and bouncing. After 30 seconds it was obvious both of them were at their peaks. So she let it rip she bounced one last time and at the same time curled her toes all the way so that her feet smothered his face completely. This took him over the edge and he exploded in pleasure as he thrust hard into Akira's drenching pussy. She did the same as euphoric ecstasy took over her and she ground her groin into his thrust and brought his cock deep inside her. His seed erupted in a glorious fountain showering her vaginally walls and adding to her bliss even more. In return she howled in orgasm and pressed harder and faster and she bounced quickly on his penis pumping it like a tap. She herself erupted in fluids and pretty soon both of their groins were soaked. After a couple of minutes panting from both sides Akira slid of his cock with an audible squelch and lay next to him. His face still shining from her saliva as the moon reflected off of it. He turned his face and they both kissed deep and slowly before both falling asleep in complete satisfaction.
© Copyright 2016 Techy (techymarines at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2070947-The-strange-love-Book-1-part-2