*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2056873-Death-Dealers
Rated: XGC · Novel · Crime/Gangster · #2056873
A visious motorcycle gang looks for payback
It was a day that no one would forget. Bikers were out in full force. No one expected the Death Dealers to be there. The Death Dealers were looking for blood. Several members were gunned down in a vicious gang war. A rival gang called the Apocalypse crew shot and killed some of the Death Dealers higer archy. Loaded with grenades and high caliper weapons, they were going to start wwIII. They weren't going to stop until every last one were dead. They planned on going to the biker rally and kill everyone there. It didn't matter who they were with. Or for that matter they didn't care if they were affiliated or not. They wanted to kill bottom line. They all had skull masks on. They walked into a local pub and started opening fire, hitting everyone there. It didnt matter, they was on a killing spree. After all the bullets sprayed and everyone was dead. They poured gas all over the place and lit a match. They lit it and hauled ass the place caught fire. One of the members threw a grenade just to make it explode. Then they went to the next building and did the same thing. The cops showed up and all hell broke out. Bones, the leader pulled out his AK 47 loaded it up and said "Fuck you motherfucking pigs" "Your not taking me alive". He shot and killed about five cops. Then the cops shot back,hitting bones in the head. Bones was dead. The others started shooting and threw grenades killing all the cops, that was at the scene. The Death Dealers decided to retreat.


© Copyright 2015 lunatik (mr.lunatik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2056873-Death-Dealers