*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2055476-The-Great-Baby-Show-War
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #2055476
The baby shows are trying to take over, and destroy everything that's good!
 
The Beginning


         In 1969 The first baby show was made, Sesame Street. It was not too bad, especially not in the 20th century, and it was the only real baby show back in the 70's. In 1984, another baby show was made, Thomas and Friends (known as Thomas the Tank Engine back in the 80's.) Once again, not that bad, especially not in the 20th century.
         However, the first terrible baby show character was born in the late 80's. Little did we know, that he would bring suffering to us all, as we thought he was an innocent person, or in reality, a dinosaur. His name, was Barney.
         8 years, passed and during those 8 years, Barney was already wreaking havoc! *Shock* Along with his terrible show, he also sent people Barney Errors, that infected their *Computer* 's! But besides that, not much interesting happened yet, until...

April 2000


© Copyright 2015 Gabriel Lowery (gabriellowery at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2055476-The-Great-Baby-Show-War