*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2049401-8-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by bobo
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #2049401
the 8th story
Jake sat in the living room with Allison as she watched a show on the television. Effie was on the floor playing with her barbie dolls in her doll house. Jake's stomach growled and he looked down, he rubbed his empty stomach and got up. He walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. He looked in and saw nothing but empty jars and containers, no spec of food in sight. He groaned and looked down at his stomach which was growling louder now. He walked back into the living room and saw the two 6 year olds and looked down at his stomach, he smirked and licked his lips. "Allisonn, Effie, want to play a game?" he asked.

"What kind of game?" Allison asked rudely.

"Well, its called Tummy Tummy. Basically, you guys crawl into my mouth and ill gulp you down and then you get to play in my tummy and figure out how to get out,"

"Sounds boring," Allison said.

Effie nudged Allison and said, "Come on, it'll be fun!' Allison looked over at Effie and rolled her eyes.

"Fine," she said. Jake smirked and layed down on the floor and opened his mouth unreallisticly wide. Allison got on her hands and knee and began to crawl in. With each movement she went deeper and deeper into his mouth until she was at the entrance to his throat. By then, only her legs were sticking out. Jake sat up with half of Allison hanging out of his mouth. He looked up and swallowed hard. Allison's legs quickly disappeared into his mouth and down his throat. She entered his hot, humid stomach and poked around. There he sat for a second and rubbed his stomach and out came a loud burp. He then layed down again and opened wide again for Effie, giving her a friendly gesture to go ahead. Effie layed down on his tongue and pushed herself inside until only her knees and below were visable. He sat up again with Effie's two legs dangling out of his mouth before swallowing hard. And just like Allison, Effie's legs quickly disappeared into his mouth and down his throat. He got up and sat on the couch, the two girls moving around in his stomach as he rubbed it. It gurgled pleasantly, happy to have a meal inside.

Inside the girls were poking each other and giggling, little did they know acid was currently coating their entire bodies and slowly dissolving off their clothes. Jake surfed the channels on the tv, letting out moderate burps then and now. Jake burped again with Allison's bow coming out of his mouth.

Soon the girls realized that they were completely naked inside their big brother's stomach and soon Effie said, "Jake Jake, can we come out now? It's getting a bit uncomfortable in here."

"You have to find out how to get out," Jake said, with no worry in his voice.

"We don't know how Jake, help us!" Effie replied.

"Then I guess I should say have a nice trip through my digestive system," Jake said, his belly groaning as it began to fill up with acids and get ready for the real deal. The every once in awhile pokes turned into full on struggling as the 2 girls began struggling to find a way to get out. He burped again as he continued looking for a show to watch, not really caring of his sisters' ordeal at the moment.

Over the next 20 minutes or so, the struggles of both his sisters' slowly became weaker and weaker before they no longer had any strength left to struggle. They were both well alive, but they weren't doing too good, their brother's stomach was merciless against them. Lots of loud gurgles and groans came from his stomach as he watched the news. He burped and rubbed his gut, it still felt solid but it was just a little squishy. He shrugged, not really caring about it much. To him, they were just food being digested by him like any other meal he's ever had.

After about an hour, Jake's gut was quieting down a bit as it finished up digesting both of the 2 girls who had succumbed to the acid about 30 minutes ago. Jake looked down at his noticably smaller tummy, he felt it with his hand and let out a low laugh. "What happened to finding a way out, did I not mention if you didn't that you would become food?" he said in a taunting tone as he squished his stomach which was now soft and round. He felt something come up his throat and he opened his mouth and held out his hand. Out came a small skull soaked in acid. He laughed and walked to his room where he could sleep and let his gut finish processing the girls.
© Copyright 2015 bobo (13brandons at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2049401-8-story