*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2049400-7-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by bobo
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #2049400
the last story
Unwilling Dinner Date


M/f, unwilling prey, stuffing, hostage, belly play, soft vore, digestion, same size, oral sex, bondage, domination, masturbation.


I climbed the stairs to my apartment with tonight’s dinner, a young woman, slung unconscious over my right shoulder. In my left hand I held two large bags of groceries. It was late, around 11:00pm. I had been at the supermarket just before closing. She had been in the checkout line behind me. Once I saw her I knew she would make the perfect meal. I waited behind her car and jumped her as she had gone to unlock it. I placed my hand over her mouth and stuck her with a sleeping sedative before she knew what was happening. She smelled nice. Her sent was sweet, young and fresh. I reached my floor and set down the bags. Fishing a key from my jacket pocket, I unlocked my door and moved inside my home. I set the bags on the kitchen counter, running a mental checklist in my head as I did so. Satisfied that I had not slipped up in acquiring my meal, I laid her unconscious body down on the dinning room table.


She was a beautiful creature, twenties, pert breasts, and long black hair. I felt my mouth water at the thought of what I had planned for her when she awoke. I reached under the table for a heave wooden box locked with a large pad lock. I popped the lock and pulled out two long lengths of tapioca rope. Delicately, I moved my hands over her tender arms and around her slender hands. I looped the rope around her wrists, winding the slack in loops between her hands so they where spaced about a foot apart. Then, I tied the rope off around a hook that had been inserted into the underside of the table. I leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on her soft lips before moving to bind her feet in the same way.


I pulled a switch blade from my back pocket and slid it under her T-shirt. The blade cut the cloth like butter, baring her bra and navel to my eyes. I could feel my breath quicken. Methodically, I savoured stripping my meal of her clothes. I slit the straps of her bra, carved out the legs of her pants, and sliced open her panties. She was now fully nude, laying helpless on my dinner table. Her soft skin sparkling in the lamp light. Her pussy and legs were smooth, like they had been waxed not to long ago. I breathed in deep the smells of her body's day, imagining her sliding down into belly. I swallowed tenderly at the thought.


I could feel the precum leaking from my shaft, as I slowly started to unpack my groceries. I had french bread, fruit for a fruit salad, cream cheese, and a three fat stakes. It would have been enough food for three people. I got to work preparing her final meal. I made sure to keep an eye on her for when the sleeping injection I had given her wore off.


Working with patient action, I carved up the cantaloup, bananas, and honey due. Then, I added the blue barriers, and water melon. Next, I sauteed up all three stakes till they where nice and rare, lathering each with a thick coating of BBQ sauce. Last, I sliced up the bread, emptied the cream cheese into a bowl, and borrowed a bottle of wine from the rack on my counter. I had just finished setting the table when my guest started to wake.


“Good evening,” I said as her eyes slowly opened, “I'm so glad you could join me for dinner tonight.” She looked up at me with terror in her eyes. I could smell the fear flowing from her flesh.


She looked at me with pleading eyes that said “please, you do not have to do this, just let me go.”


I smiled, “I will let you go after you let me have some fun with you. How does that sound?” I asked. She took a few moments as she seemed to weigh her options. I smiled down at her, watching her think it over.


“What are you going to do with me” she blurted, her body squirming under my gaze.


“I just want to feed you dinner, give you a belly rub, and eat you all up,” I replied in a calm comforting tone.


“So you just want to feed me, touch me, and suck my pussy?”


I nodded as if saying, “mostly, kinda, sorta.”


“No way, you fucking pervert. If you don't let me go people will come looking for me.”


I smiled darkly. I then looked her dead in the eyes, and in a tone like death whispered, “or I just use my knife to slit your throat and throw your limp body out in the morning trash. If you would like, I can make that happen,” I said, pressing the blade of my knife into her soft exposed supple neck. I could see her body seize up in fear. In her eyes, I saw her total submission. She would do whatever I asked of her now. I smiled crafty, “relax and enjoy yourself. You are helpless, might as well make the best of it.”


She nodded weakly.


“Delicious!” I said pulling up a chair. Now open wide. I have made a big meal for you, and I need you not to waist any, okay?”


She nodded again.


She parted her soft lips and I slid a chunk of cantaloup between them with my fingers. I felt her lips pull the fruit from my grasp. The feeling of her on my flesh sent shivers down my spine. I gently removed my fingers from her mouth and watched as she chewed and swallowed the bit of fruit. I dipped a piece of bread in the cream cheese before sliding it to into her supple mouth. I smiled softly as she eat from my hand. I could feel my body growing warm with pleasure, as I served her all of the huge meal I had made. Her belly grew as she ate, till by the end, it looked like she had eaten a basketball whole. I poured the last sip of the wine into her mouth, watching her close her lips and lick them clean.


“You were a hungry one,” I said, smiling at her big round belly.


She nodded again, the food seeming to have relaxed her a little.


I watched her as I cleaned away the dishes, observing her breasts rise and fall with her breathing. Once the table had been cleared, I looked down at her with a half smile.“Now, for part two,” I said grinning, looking at her large round stomach. I moved in, placing my hands on her full belly. I felt my body fill with excitement. My hands gave her a little squeeze. My fingers feeling her belly's fullness beneath their touch. Delicately, I ran my hands over and around her belly, feeling the food churning inside it. I knew soon that this big belly would be distending my own. I moved my ear down and pressed it against her navel. Through the walls of her stomach I listened to the sound of the dinner I had made being sloshed around and ground away. I could feel my cock throbbing at I thought all that food churning inside her.


I shifted my head, placing my lips on her skin. I lapped over it with my tongue, tasting the flavors of her flesh. The fear, the sent of her natural smell, and the new ordure of her arousal. With my hands I pressed and needed the sides of her stomach, helping it digest its meal. With my nose, I nuzzled her belly, feeling its full stuffed firmness push back against me. I knew she was still afraid, but she had submitted herself to me so totally that she now seemed to be enjoying her last moments.


I moved around the table, looking down at her sweet smelling sex. I could feel my saliva start to seep out of the corners of my mouth. I leaned in and started to eat her out. My tongue playing over her clit, around her folds, and inside her damp tunnel. She tasted as sweet as she smelled. My mouth was alive with her scents and tastes. I breathed deeply of her seeping snatch, guzzling its savoury juices down my throat. I could feel her squirming from my tender suckling. Her clit was hard under my tongue. I played it till she squirted her cum into my waiting mouth.


I stood up, licking her pussy juice from my lips. I ran my eyes over her nude form. My mouth started to salivate again. I pulled off my jacket and shirt. I let them fall to the floor. Slowly, like cat stalking its prey, I moved down to her feet. With my knife I cut the rope binding her feet to the table. I locked eyes with her. Holding her transfixed, I opened wide and slipped her bound feet into my moist mouth.


Her body froze at the feel of my warm mouth around her feet. Her eyes still locked with mine. It looked like she wanted to cry out, but her voice had fled from my gaze. I slid her long smooth legs into me, feeling her feet hit my cum drenched stomach. I crawled onto the table, drinking her all the way to her slit. My nose was filled with the aroma of her fear and sex. I move forward, closing my lips around her ass, making my way up to her full round belly. I closed my eyes in ecstasy, as I pushed her full firm abdomen into my waiting mouth. I felt it fill me, as I swallowed it down. My eyes still locked with hers. I slid my mouth over her breasts, passed her shaven armpits, and up around her neck. I felt my lips pass over hers, as her head entered my throat. I cut the rope holding her wrists to the table and let my body pull her arms down into me. I placed my hand over my throat, feeling the bulge her hands made on their way to my belly.


Licking the last of her from my lips. I let out a long satisfied sigh and reached down under my belly to unzipped my fly. Grabbing my shaft, I beat off to the rhythm of her squirming body fighting to free itself from my hungry tummy. Her squirming sent waves of pleasure coursing through me, as I reflected on the evenings events. In enraptured bliss I climaxed, blowing my load out over the dinning room floor.


Breathing deep, I patted my belly. She was a good find. I would have to do this again sometime. I slid myself off the table and moved over to slump down in my armchair, letting myself be lulled away by the sound of my gurgling stomach.
© Copyright 2015 bobo (13brandons at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2049400-7-story