*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2042708-Tell-That-To-The-Flank
by Nitz
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2042708
Short NSFW Story of Troubleshoes Clyde
"Tell that to the flank!" Trouble shouted to a much smaller pony. "I ain't got time for this!"
"Yes ya do!" The smaller than average stallion replied, standing up as their argument became heated. Soon enough his brown coat and mane would work against him, unbeknownst at the time.
"No. Just. Stop. I'm done." Troubleshoes turned his massive around, blocking the stallion from sight using his flanks.
"Would ya just listen to me? Ya ain't listening!" He stepped forward and angrily jabbed a hoof at his flanks.
Eyeing back angrily, Troubleshoes snorted. "I said I'm done arguing."
"Well I ain't done!"
"Stop or I'll make you stop." His voice carried a slightly menacing tone.
The smaller pony retorted. "Oh yeah? How're ya gonna do that? Last I checked, your bad luck ruined /everything/."
The last words had set Troubles' fuse off. "THAT'S IT!!" He roared. Using the given scenario he had, he quickly spread his hind legs and rammed his huge ass down. His huge pucker opened up on impact and began to swallow the smaller pony whole who was caught off guard, and immediately began to squirm and struggle.
However he was no match for Troubleshoes' ass; the more pressure he applied the more of the pony went up his anus. Soon enough only the pony's hindlegs remained, and Troubleshoes stood up, clenching, sucking them in. He looked over his back at a mirror as he did, enjoying the sight of his anal ring closing over the pony, leaving no evidence.
Inside his smelly and tight anus, the pony was wordless Trouble had just shoved him up his ass like some sort of sex toy! He could barely think straight as the anal walls pressed tight on him and slowly carried him around curves and turns in the anus. Either he'd make his way to his stomach, or Trouble would push him out later...he hoped the latter.
© Copyright 2015 Nitz (nitz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2042708-Tell-That-To-The-Flank