*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2038622-Is-it-Really-Kidnapping
Rated: GC · Other · Erotica · #2038622
Effie and Arizona work for a Countess to get her ex back. Breakthrough Stage 2 - 1250 max.
Is it Really Kidnapping when A Million Credits Are Involved?



“Damn it, I broke a nail,” Effie exclaimed, pulling her hand away from the sleep pod that she and Arizona were moving. She sucked on her finger and pouted.

“Shut up!” hissed her girlfriend, Arizona. “We don’t need any attention.”

“Whose attention, Arzi? The zombie masses that are sleeping their way through this trip?” Effie gestured to the sleep chambers on either side of the long hallway. “Or maybe the other crew members that are three decks down?” she asked, raising her voice as she pointed toward the floor.

Arizona shot her an ugly look, causing her to burst into laughter.

“Relax, Arzi. Look this is a sure thing, okay?” She patted the side of the sleep pod which held Zanne Callahan. “Sleeping beauty here is down for the count -- for at least another seventy-two hours, thanks to my little sleepy-time cocktail.” Leaning forward over the pod to give Arizona an ample view of her full cleavage, she gave her girlfriend her a flirtatious smile. “By the time she’s awake, we’ll be on our way back to Oceana. And by the time anyone here realizes she’s gone – we’ll be sitting a million credits richer.”

Countess Delilah Shaw had sent them up to bring her ex, Zanne Callahan back home. She’d provided the ship, the fuel and the costumes, but not the reason why. Zanne Callahan seemed like a nice enough lady -- after all she had tried to do a reach around while getting her massage, but they were talking about serious credits. Just the thought of the money caused Effie to grow moist.

“Yeah, well, we have to get her onto the transporter and hyper-speed it out of here first,” Arizona retorted. Sighing heavily, she rolled her eyes before flashing Effie a grin while shaking her head.

Effie laughed and pushed the pod toward the freight elevator at the end of the corridor. The sleep-pod floated forward out of their reach until it was within a meter of the double doors. They neared their escape, walking side-by-side. As they approached, the doors opened to a guard entering the hallway.

“Shit,” said Effie, unzipping her dress to expose her naked body.

The guard gaped at her nudity, smiling briefly -- right before a dart penetrated his chest. He barely had time to look at the small metal projectile before collapsing in a bundle on the floor in front of the pod. Effie walked forward and nudged him with her foot.

“Why do you always feel the need to get naked?” asked Arizona, putting the gun back in her belt as she moved toward them.

“Cause it works,” said Effie, re-zipping her shift. She plucked the dart from the guard’s chest, tossing it in a disposal bin along the wall. “We can put him in one of the sleep capsules in room twenty-six.” She walked back up the hallway and opened up a door. “In here.”

Arizona walked into the room carrying the man over her shoulder and laid him out on the lower sleep pod. “Do you need to hook him up so you can make him go sleepy time?”

“No,” said Effie, shaking her head. “The drugs from the dart will mess with his memory, it’s better if he wakes up and just forgets about running into us.” She shuffled over to Arizona and wrapped her arms around her, kissing her girlfriend’s neck. “You know, we could spend a few moments and get funky on the other pod.” She ran her hands up Arizona’s leather pants, cupping her butt and pulling her forward.

Arizona removed her hands, but didn’t step away. Capturing her lips, she kissed her fiercely, nipping her bottom lip before releasing her.

“Let’s get back to our ship, then we can spend more than a few moments getting funky,” Arizona said, her voice breathy and full of need.

Effie slapped her girlfriend’s ass and moved away. “Sounds good to me.”

They didn’t run into anyone else as they loaded Zanne Callahan’s sleeping pod onto their ship. As soon as they had unengaged from the passenger ship, The Elicit, they were headed to the nearest Point to hyper-speed it back to Oceana.

Effie couldn’t help but feel accomplished. The Duchess had offered a million inter-space credits for Zanne Callahan and here she was...in their possession. As soon as they had unloaded their cargo, they would be off for New Tahiti on Oceana, safe and sound.

Slinking into the living quarters of the ship, Effie stripped out of her costume tossing it onto the floor. She glanced in the full length mirror on the door and stuck out her tongue, noting how its pinkness contrasted with the violet skin dye. Laughing she moved into the bath chamber and set the steam shower to scour. The air quickly filled with steamy humidity. Behind her, the door slip open and she smiled to herself -- lathering her body.

“I’m never going to be able to get all this dye off,” she said, without turning around. Smiling as Arizona’s large hands cupped her breasts, she leaned back against her girlfriend’s naked body.

“I don’t mind. Never slept with a Changer before.” Her warm breath played against Effie’s neck causing her arms to break out in goose bumps despite the heat of the steam. “It’s kinda hot.”

Turning around, Effie put her arms around Arizona’s neck and pulled her down to meet her lips. “Yeah well, I better be the closest you get to one,” she whispered as she leaned forward to kiss her.

Arizona chuckled darkly around Effie’s mouth sending a wave of desire through her. Reaching between Arizona's legs with a soapy hand Effie fingered the folds of skin feeling the slick wet heat of her girlfriend’s desire. Her tongue flicked over Arizona’s lips, begging entrance as her hand began to work the groove between her legs. Groaning, Arizona allowed her continue for a few moments longer before pulling away.

“Gawd Effie, you drive me fucking nuts,” she whispered through panted breaths, searing Effie with her heated amber-eyed gaze. “Spread em’,” she hissed, pushing her against the shower wall.

Spreading her legs, Effie bit her lip as she watched Arizona get on her knees in front her. Lacing the fingers of her left hand into her girlfriend’s spiky ebony hair, she gasped as the heat of Arizona’s mouth locked on her clit – first teasing her with her tongue, then nibbling at her with her teeth. With her right hand, she cupped her own breast, teasing her nipple with her finger nails.

“That feels so good,” Effie groaned, grinding her hips forward.

Arizona’s fingers skirted the outside of her vulva, pinching and pulling on the folds of skin before slipping inside of her. Effie gasped and pumped her hips forward. She felt Arizona chuckle as she put her other hand on Effie’s lower stomach to keep her hips from jutting forward.

“We’re going to be rich,” Arizona said as she pulled back from sucking on Effie’s clit, thrusting her finger’s deeper.

“Oh god, yes!” Effie panted, pushing herself onto Arizona’s hand.

“We’re going to get away with this and live like Queens.”

Effie gasped as Arizona’s teeth grazed her clit. She felt the muscles in her body stiffen right before the waves of her orgasm crashed through her. She tightened the hand in Arizona’s hair into a fist and yanked her head back. Leaning forward, she captured her lips, kissing her deeply, tasting the juice of her orgasm

“Like queens,” she sighed
.

Word Count 1250

Written for "Breakthrough!"   by Jeff

Note: This is the second story in the series. Each is fine on its own -- but if you would like to read Story 1 please follow this link "Relaxation ... Before Cryogenic-Sleep"   by ZombeeLuv






© Copyright 2015 ZombeeLuv (zombeeluv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2038622-Is-it-Really-Kidnapping