*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2017290-Revenge
Rated: 13+ · Other · Mystery · #2017290
Ten years ago, in Boston there was an amazing circus called the Royals. In
                              Chittari 3

Aditya Chittari

Mr. Snyder

October 31, 2014

Period 4

Language arts





Revenge

Ten years ago, in Boston there was an amazing circus called the Royals. In that circus there were many great and fantastic tricks conducted by Mr. Castro. His trick was unbeaten, as no one knew how he performed the trick, which was the closing act of the circus show time. Mr. Castro had a son who was named Jay; they were very loving for each other, as Mr. Castro named him the conductor of the circus after him. During after a while of having the circus, a bank owner Mr. James was thinking of closing the circus and constructing another one of his banks. Mr. Castro conducted a show only for Mr. James who was thinking of keeping the circus or not. The act came to an end Mr. James announced, " This circus will no longer be here, and instead my new bank will rest on this ground, good night gentlemen". In disbelief Mr. Castro put a gun to his head and said "goodbye Jay" BANG.

Ten years later, looking at his father's grave stood the twenty-year-old Jay Castro in honor for his dad Lorenzo Tharp Castro the great magician. Jay was finding every single way to rob the citizen bank for revenge, which was in charge of Mr. James. First he walked into the bank with a spy camera as contact lenses in his eye. Spotting every single exit doors he fed this data to his computer in his secret room in his house. Planning every thing out he spend many hours locating where he was going to get out and enter. On a motorcycle he weaved through the traffic and sped, as this was his only chance in the entire year to rob him. Finally at the entrance he slowed down to a complete stop. Carefully he entered in through the back door, everyone looked in awe as money was falling from the very top of the bank. Attaching a zip line, he dashed through the sky. Getting out of the building he raced to the motorcycle, while the police were right behind him. Speeding through the highway he slid under a truck almost hit, as he got away this time safe. Throwing this coffee mug on the floor Mr. James yelled, as he called the Special Forces for help. Coming into action was Officer Stevens who was the best in the country at catching bank robbers.

Walking into his room, Jay was forced to remember his ugly past, his father's words coming back to him to be fierce like the sun and be brave like a lion but don't be a coward like gazelle don't run away from fear create fear for you inside everyone else. Planning for his next robbery he goes and visits the Citizen Bank again looking for Mr. James office he peaks into a room where he sees Mr. James stabbing someone to death. Quickly he was focusing the spy camera in the center of action. Hiding the body, Mr. James lines it up with all the others. The next day, Jay realized officer Stevens was in play so he invited him to his house for some tea, to talk about evidence he found in the case of the missing seven. Ding Dong the doorbell rang in a hurry to show him the video he opened the door, as both of them sat down on the sofa. Showing him the recording, Stevens looked in awe, as he couldn't wait to arrest Mr. James. " When I get my hands on this little lie I will make sure that Mr. James will not survive until he goes to jail."

Waking up to his alarm Jay got ready for his work at Microsoft. Driving to work, he realized he forgot his id so took a U-turn and headed back home BOOM. His house busted into flames as he saw Mr. James sneaking out. The furious Jay raced after Mr. James, turning the corner Mr. James sprinted directly in to the alley. Behind him Jay was sprinting until he caught up as he pushed Mr. James right into the Dumpster. Mr. James deadened as he fell unconscious. Jay turned him into Stevens; he beamed as he gave Jay a pat on the back. Heading home to look for scraps that were left, he noticed that there is no way Mr. James could know where his house. A shock came to him, as he went home and did some research about Stevens, He found out that he was kicked out of the special force department because of a murder because of that he ended up in jail. Believing the sources Jay predicted that it was only for plain revenge, that Stevens paired up with Mr. James. At midnight when no one was there and he was in charge he opened lock on Mr. James cell he expressed " You are free to go" On October 31 It was circus night throughout Boston, hoping that both of them will come he set up a team, for the circus while he was the conductor. Covering his face with a mask he looked around for any signs of the two cheaters. When the show started he saw Mr. James and Stevens together sitting in the back row laughing and having fun. Swinging on a rope Jay was doing his most famous trick while keeping an eye on them. His show ending, he jumped of the stage, took of his mask and ran after Mr. James and Stevens who noticed. Running out of the parking lot, Mr. James shot Stevens in the chest flying backwards; landing on the ground was Stevens. Jay was shocked "My god, 911........ hello I need an ambulance immediately" It was to late as Stevens died while riding in the ambulance. In frustration he called his twin brother.

Ten years ago the amazing trick was only possible with twins, as one was peaking through the curtains while one was standing next to his father, know one knew about the second twin as he was kept a secret to the world. The robbery was planned perfectly by the twin brothers one was spying the entrance and exits, one was getting the information and riding the motorcycle. The twin brothers were Jay and Robin. Both of them were driving in the car, Jay dropped robin of at he house and said "I have some unfinished work" driving away. Robin felt suspicious about Jay, he decided to follow him. Jay was at a cemetery anxiously waiting for Mr. James out of nowhere Mr. James came flying and hit Jay right in the back. Getting up, his back was throbbing, again being thrown to the ground. This time with a bloody nose, he was punched consecutively in the stomach while spitting up blood they were going at it back and forth. Finally Mr. James punched him and was trying to choke him to death. Hiding behind a grave Robin jumped and elbowed him in the back, which caused permanent paralysis. Both kicked him to death and locked him up for good. Continuing their father's circus both of them will be remembered forever.

         3



© Copyright 2014 amonyounumous (football at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2017290-Revenge