*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2012988-SWALO-University
by SwaloU
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Adult · #2012988
SWALO University part 4
         The door in front of you is only slightly ajar, and it takes all your strength to pull it open far enough to grab hold of. You only open it far enough to slip into the poorly lit stairwell inside, then pull it back closed behind you. It shudders audibly as it closes, but the music playing in the house should give you enough cover. You turn and look up the stairs to your left, thinking to yourself that was probably your best option. Before you go, you look through the small, scratched window in the cheap metal door in front of you, seeing six or seven sorority members hanging around and drinking in the main room. Two of them are making out, but you don’t recognize any of them. You turn away and walk quietly up the stairs. You need to find Daphne.
         Earlier that night, Sofia had sat in front of you, looking you over disdainfully. She was a senior girl, president of her fraternity. She had long chestnut brown hair and a cute face. She was definitely a beautiful girl, and from the looks of it had seen more that her fair share of beautiful girls and guys disappear down her throat. Her chest was enormous, stretching her faux polo shirt, and her hips wide, with a mostly flat stomach between them. You could imagine what her ass would have looked like if she had stood up and turned around. There was just a bit of pudge at the top of her jeans that showed when she sat down. You tried not to drool.
         “Tell me again why I should let you join my sorority?” She asked you.
         “Um, because, I, uh….” You realized you were staring at her chest. She was probably used to it, but you weren’t doing yourself any favors. You looked her in the eyes and said, “I’m a good guy. I’m a great study partner, and I keep my room clean. Two of my friends are in this sorority, they must have said something good about me, right?”
         “If they hadn’t, you wouldn’t be here at all.”
         “Oh. Ok. Great. I’m glad they did. Look, I’m really good in bed, I know that’s important to you.” Words came unbidden in your attempt to talk yourself up. “I’m also pretty good at seducing girls, I can play wingman really well! I once gave a girl every night for a week to this guy I played wingman for!” That was stupid. Why did you say that? What were you thinking? You grinned nervously while berating yourself.
         “Really? You would seduce a girl and then give her to someone else?”
         Damnit, you think to yourself. “Well, I mean, that’s not what I meant… but…”
         She looked thoughtfully at you for a moment, and then asked, “Would you be able to seduce someone specific for me? Bring her here for me to do whatever I wanted with?”
         “Uh, yes? I mean, sure! Why not?” A slight smile played across her lips at your response. That was good, right? “Who is it?”
         “There is one girl I want you to bring back to me.” Sofia leaned forward in her chair. “If you can bring her back to me tonight, you’re in. If you can’t… well then I guess you’ll probably be in her. No skin off my back. Her name is Daphne.”
         Daphne. Everyone knew her. She was gorgeous, incredibly tall and slender, and more flexible than anyone had a right to be. Apparently she had done gymnastics since she was young. People said she moved like a cat, quickly and quietly. You had a run-in with her your first year. She was a 3rd year at the time. Walking from one class to another, you bumped into her and two of her friends in the hallway and dropped one of your books. She whirled around on you before you could say anything, anger flaring in her eyes.
         “What the hell? Watch where you’re going, creep! Stupid freshman!” And she swatted the rest of your books onto the floor.
         You were taken aback by her sudden fury, but you dropped your eyes to the floor and bent down to pick up your books, muttering, “Sorry, jeez, don’t bite my head off.” Apparently she heard you, because that is exactly what she proceeded to do, right there in the crowded hallway. She swallowed your head, and the rest of you, before you even had time to react. You found yourself balled up in her stomach, yelling, “Hey! I have to get to class!”
         She completely ignored you, walking on with her friends, and you could hear them laughing and talking to each other about what a jerk you were, what a creep, and how you didn’t even taste good. You didn’t forget that humiliation.
Apparently, neither had Sofia. You asked her, “Why Daphne?”
         “A few weeks ago she embarrassed me. I was out at a party with a friend, and I went to go grab us drinks. Once I got them, I heard raised voices from over where I had left her. I ran back, but when I turned the corner, all I saw was her legs and shoes disappearing down Daphne’s throat. I yelled at her, ‘What the hell do you think you’re doing!?’ But she just swallowed and smiled at me.
         “I saw my friend struggling inside her, and Daphne rubbed her hands over her belly and said, ‘Aww, what’s the matter? Did you lose your friend?’ Then she turned around and bent over and mooned me! She grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks and taunted me, ‘Why don’t you go ahead and try to find her?’ I was so furious I couldn’t say anything! I just stood there…”
         You listened quietly, watching Sofia’s face begin to flush with indignant anger. “Then these two big guy friends of hers grabbed me by the arms and decided to ‘help’ me ‘find my friend.’ They shoved me….” Sofia hesitated, then looked you right in the eye. “They shoved me right up her ass. I could hear Daphne laughing, and the soft cries of my friend digesting right next to me. And then… she knelt down and lay on top of us in her stomach, and let those two guys take turns fucking her for an hour. I had to listen to her moaning in pleasure around me as they pounded her, while my friend stopped squirming and digested beneath me. She made them both cum in her ass. I was soaked in jizz by the end of it. It was humiliating.” You let Sofia sit in silence for a moment, staring at nothing. Eventually she looked back at you and said, “That’s why Daphne. If you can bring her back here, willingly or not, so I can get back at her… you’re in the sorority.”
© Copyright 2014 SwaloU (swalou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2012988-SWALO-University