*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2012984-SWALO-University
by SwaloU
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Adult · #2012984
SWALO University part 2
         You stop at the end of the short sidewalk leading to the last sorority house. You look around, making sure nobody is paying too much attention to just one more guy walking into a popular sorority house. To be fair, the term “sorority” went much the way of “Women’s school” at this facility.  Just as men are a normal part of the student body, male members are a normal part of its sororities. It didn’t take you long to acclimate to your new school, but you began to develop an interest in the strange way things worked between the sexes. Come to think of it, that interest is sort of how you ended up here, on this sidewalk, looking at your target’s sorority house in the first place.
         Classes were pretty much the same as anywhere else, you decided sometime during the first semester. It was the extracurricular activities that were so odd. There aren’t really any fraternities at SWALO University, after all, the girls want sex just as much as (or perhaps more than) the guys, and there are still far fewer guys on campus than girls. Blame it on the “Women’s school” stigma, if you must. It just made more sense to include the men in the sororities. Having some brothers around makes it so much more enjoyable, especially since that way it’s mutually agreeable. Why bother having to hunt down or seduce a new guy or girl, when you could have a trusted friend willingly in your bed, or in your belly? Pretty much every member of a sorority has been inside almost all the others, in one way or another, at some point in time. You found out that a guy can just as easily swallow a girl as the other way around, and neither is uncommon. Whether it’s fucking or something more, anyone who isn’t studying for a test is up for grabs, in a very literal sense. While most girls were happy to have another girl, almost all of them still prefer a guy. It’s just another peculiar part of what you began to see as a strange sort of gender relationships that were unique here.
         The part that caught your attention the most, however, was the unfairness you began to see around you. Perhaps “unfairness” was the wrong term… it was really just the way your bodies worked. A guy could eat a girl without a problem, just like a girl could eat a guy, but one was the limit. With a pussy between her legs, a girl could easily fill it with another guy on the same night. A girl’s body just seemed more designed to stretch out, and have men (or women) inside it. You once had a friend tell you about a foursome she had the previous night. It was her and three guys, all at once. She sucked on one, rode the second, and let the third fuck her ass. She smiled happily as she related to you how she enjoyed having all three holes stuffed with hard cocks at once. Then she grinned as she told you that once she made each one cum, she stuffed all three of her holes with them again, in a slightly different way. She said having all three of them completely inside her at once, stomach, womb, and ass, was almost as good as the sex had been, but the second part lasted all night. Later that day, you stripped in front of the mirror and looked down at your dick, and thought to yourself how it really did seem that men were designed to fit inside women.
         At the start of your second year, you decided that you wanted to “even the odds” a bit. Do something to address what you saw as a weakness on your part. It seemed that nearly every night you spent with a girl, you wound up in her belly, or on the good nights, in her pussy. Even though most nights she wanted to fuck first, “cuddling” afterward was usually her hugging her full belly as you churned away inside her. A few times you had surprised your bed buddy by gulping her down first, which was satisfying in more than just one way. Regardless, you were still “just a guy.” You still didn’t belong to a sorority, even though you had asked a few friends who had joined to put in a good word for you. Then one afternoon between classes, you overheard some girls talking about a guy nicknamed “The Elephant.” He was supposedly great in bed, but somehow dangerous, as though he managed to get the best of any girl who tried her luck with him. You decided you needed to meet this guy and ask for his advice or help, hoping he was your ticket to making something of yourself at this school. Well, something more than a meal, that is.
         When you first met The Elephant, you explained how you heard about his reputation, and wanted to know what his secret was. He was a big guy, bulky, but not unintelligent. His appetite was less for knowledge, more for the nightlife, and he had a big appetite. He agreed to help you out, in exchange for you playing wingman for him for a week. So for one week, the two of you went out every night, and once you got a girl interested, you would lead them right to him. He had usually already gotten a girl of his own, but you played by the rules and handed your date over to him, watching him walk off with an arm around each girl. It amused you slightly to see the two girls sizing each other up behind his back, each trying to figure out how they were going to walk away the “winner”, by making sure the other girl wouldn’t be walking away at all, but never had a clue that the guy between them, who each thought looked so nice and big and tasty, would be the only one left at the end of the night. After a week, as promised, he took you aside and began to explain something that you hadn’t thought was possible.
         You had originally thought that “The Elephant” had gotten his nickname from being hung like an elephant. Turns out you were only slightly wrong… he was hung more like an elephant’s trunk. He explained that just like the girls on campus all trained their pussy to stretch and squeeze in just the right way, a guy could train his cock to stretch and move, almost like an elephant’s trunk. If done right, you could even use it to swallow a girl whole! As you parted ways, you thought about all the possibilities this new information could bring about for you, and you couldn’t wait to try them out.

© Copyright 2014 SwaloU (swalou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2012984-SWALO-University