*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2012983-SWALO-University
by SwaloU
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Adult · #2012983
Part one of SWALO University
SWALO University

         “This is it,” you think to yourself, as you walk across the sorority quad as nonchalantly as you can. “My one shot. Don’t blow it.” A nervous chill runs across your skin, despite the warm night air. A trio of girls giggle as they watch you walk past, and you give them your best “cool guy” smile, hoping they don’t notice the strained façade. The sounds of revelry of all sorts surround you as you walk toward the house on the end of the row. Yellow lamps high above light the way as you walk past couples making out, or more, and while you feel as though everyone’s eyes are following you, every time you look up you find that nobody is paying any more attention to you than any other night. After all, to them it’s just another party night on SWALO campus.
         The School of Women’s Alternative Lingual Opportunity wasn’t something you had heard of before you discovered you had been selected to attend. It sounded like a women-only school, and pretty vague in terms of education as well. Turns out men are welcome on campus, so your admittance wasn’t a mistake, and the name was in fact very specific. SWALO specializes in providing women alternative opportunities to use their lingual skills… a lesson which you found out the hard way your first year, although honestly “the hard way” happened to everyone on campus at some point.
Your first night out on the sorority quad, you wound up being led to the empty room of a stunning 3rd year girl. You thought you were the luckiest guy on earth as she quickly stripped you. Then you began to wonder if she had any idea what she was doing when she started licking you all over… then you found out very suddenly that she knew exactly what she was doing when she wrapped her arms around you, kissed you forcefully and passionately, then opened her lips and swallowed your whole head and most of your torso. Panic didn’t help you at all as you slid quickly into the girl’s stomach, her powerful swallow forcing your feet down after you. Naked, confused, and realizing you were beginning to burn in stomach acid, you struggled and struggled, much to your host’s approval, until you lost consciousness. The last thing you felt was her arms wrapped happily around you in her belly, as she gave one last contented sigh and drifted off to sleep.
         The next morning, when you woke in your own bed, you thought perhaps it was a horrible dream. You didn’t really notice the haunted look in your roommate’s eyes, as you rubbed the sleep from your own. You vaguely recalled seeing him walking off hand-in-hand with another girl at some point in time last night. Regardless, you both decided to go out and have a good time again that night, but that you would be more cautious, half-heartedly citing “too much to drink” as how the previous night had gone. When a cute 2nd year brunette attached herself to you that night, fawning over you, smiling, and running her fingers through your hair, you asked, “Should we go somewhere else?”
         “I thought you’d never ask!” she beamed. “Come on, my roommate’s going to be out all night!” As she closed the door to her room behind you moments later, the two of you quickly fell to making out and stripping each other. Without her shoes, she was a few inches shorter than you, and as your hands roamed freely across her slender body, you were pleased to find that she was shaved clean below the belt. When she grabbed you and went to kiss you, you suddenly shrank back in surprise, visions of the previous night flashing for a moment in your mind. She stopped and looked at you, and when she asked, “Is everything alright?” the concern in her eyes seemed genuine.
         “Yeah, sorry… I’m good. This is good.” You smiled and reassured the cute girl, and when she smiled you kissed her back and laid her back on her bed. You weren’t much for foreplay as your hands gripped her thighs and you went right for her pussy with your tongue. She moaned her approval as her hands gripped yours, and in moments she was dripping wet.
         “Finger me! Use your hand!” she urged, and you slid one finger inside her, then two, as you flicked your tongue over her clit. “Yes! More! Use both hands!” she cried, and you obliged, sliding six, then seven, then eight fingers into her dripping pussy. You stopped for a moment, shocked, as you realized suddenly that both of your hands were entirely inside her, and with a feral moan she wrapped her legs tightly around you, forcing your arms into her up to her shoulders.
         “No! Please, no! Oh god, don’t do this!” you cried, realizing what was happening. She looked down her smooth body at you, noting with pleasure the small bump your arms made in her belly, and slid her fingers lovingly through your hair.
         “Oh, poor baby. Why not? This is how things work here.”
         “No! I don’t want to die! Or… whatever happens!”
         “Don’t worry so much,” she chastised. “I love doing this. It happens all the time at SWALO U.” She smiled, as she explained, “This is that ‘alternative’ education the college specializes in. Tomorrow, you’ll be good as new!”
         “Good as new?” Confusion lined your brow. “What does that mean? Are you going to let me go?”
         “It means that tomorrow you’ll wake up in your own bed, feeling just fine. But no, I’m not going to let you go. Tonight, you’re mine.” And with that, she smiled and shoved your head down into her pussy, moaning in pleasure as her powerful muscles squeezed your shoulders into her. You tried to resist, but her legs were wrapped around you, and her pussy, while stretched wide over you, pulled at you, sucking you up into her womb.
         “Yes! Yes! Yes!” She cried, as you filled her belly. You felt her hands rubbing her clit furiously as your legs lifted off the ground, and when she came her pussy squeezed and pulsed powerfully over your legs, sucked the last of you into her and sealed you behind her cervix. You could hear her ragged breathing around you, and you sloshed inside her as she rolled onto her side, exhausted. Before she drifted to sleep, she said, “I mean, basically you do die. Your body will be part of mine now. But you’ll get your own back in the morning.” This didn’t do much to improve your mood, but at the very least you decided that this was a better alternative to being in a stomach. 
© Copyright 2014 SwaloU (swalou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2012983-SWALO-University