*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1999820-I-See-You
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · LGBTQ+ · #1999820
Lil Red plus big Wolf equals utter chaos.
I walk alone in the rain to a run-down apartment building, as I've done for the past seventeen years—but for some reason—I felt a more ominous vibe as I reached my destination. But my suspensions weren’t confirmed until I reached my doorstep. With my sister’s friend Myra and a state trooper at my doorstep, I knew this was no time for cake—despite it being her birthday.
“Red,” said Myra endearingly. “This officer has just informed me that earlier today… Lois committed a murder-suicide. She killed Aaron and herself.” I hang my head and she comes closer to me, “I’m so sorry.”
Misplaced as it is, I smirk, “Always the Drama Queen,” I say with a single teardrop gliding down my face. “They were engaged—unhappily I might add—and he wanted out. So she did what she had to do, and after realizing she couldn’t live without him, she took her own life.” I start to chuckle, “How’s that for a Romeo and Juliet story?” That’s when I start to think, “What am I supposed to do now? I'm going to college, how am I going to pay tuition? And where am I going to live?”
“It’s okay,” the officer says. “We’ll make sure you go to the finest foster home—“
Before he could finish his sentence Myra pulls me into a close embrace, “That won’t be necessary! I shall take care of her!


         And that’s the story of how I, Rebecca “Red” Tucker, age seventeen, soon to study medicine at University, fell under the care of Myra Wolf. But that was over a month ago, now I’m a full-fledged college student, but I’m still trying to make it day by day like anyone else. Only… I’m in a predicament like no one else… Ms. Myra is completely inept at anything involving housework. The cooking, and the cleaning, and the laundry, and the—aw, you know what I mean… so that’s my job, in exchange for letting me stay here. So here I am, just making breakfast—minding my business—when Ms. Myra comes up behind me and lifts my skirt. Embarrassed, I turn to slap her, but instead she grabs my arm and slowly slides an ice-cold hand up my red hoodie.
“My, what soft skin you have,” she whispers in my ear, sending chills up my spine. “I have a question.”
“Y-Yes?” I manage to say.
She smirks, “When I’m not here to pleasure you, do you pleasure yourself?” A tomato could not compare to the fifty shades of red my face was turning, “The faint of heart—so pure—that’s why I love you.”
Yes, my predicament is like no one else, with Ms. Myra spouting all this nonsense about ‘loving’ me, and with me needing her to—I don’t know, survive—she can pretty much do whatever she wants to me. Not to mention her overprotective nature, she always has to know where I am, what I’m doing, who am I with, and—aw you know what I mean.
I look at the time, I have and eight o’clock class and it’s already eight-ten. I manage to break away from her grasp, “Ah, I’m gonna be late,” I say, which was partially an excuse to get away from her and not to go any further.
She picks up her keys to her Rolls Royce, “Oh, don’t worry. I’ll just drop you off.”
“Oh, there’s no need. I can—“
“I wasn’t asking. I'm dropping you off and that’s final.” I could have attempted to assert my dominance and equality, but I acquiesce and follow her to the car. In no time we’re at the gate of the University and she lets me out of the car. “Call me when class is over and I’ll pick you up.” She says.
“Okay, see you then.”

                                                                          After Class

I’m so glad Daria was there, see Daria’s my old friend from high school. She always had a crush on one guy or another. But ever since Aaron, my sister’s boyfriend, tried to rape me when I was twelve, I’ve never wanted a guy to even touch me. But I digress. My train of thought gets derailed when Daria grabs my arm, “Say goodbye to boys and hello to men!” she says as two rather handsome guys try to fan us down. “You’re coming with us for drinks, not asking, telling.”
As we leave campus Ms. Myra’s waiting with the car, “Are you ready Red?” she asks.
“Uh,” I start. “Well, this is my friend Daria, we went to the same high school. We’re going to get drinks, so don’t wait up—“
“Out of the question,” Ms. Myra states. “You’re a student and you need your rest. And you’re under-aged at that, get in the car, we’re going home.”
“That’s not fair!” I say, sounding a bit more childish than I wanted to. “You can’t tell me what to do.”
She takes two steps forward and I take a step back, “You know what’s cool about a Rolls Royce?” she asks, rhetorically I presume. “It locks with the push of a button.” And with that she grabs me and throws my inside the car. Damn her Amazonian strength.
Once we get home I’m pissed, “What the Hell is your problem? If I want to hang out with my friends—“she interrupts my rant with a fierce kiss.  She breaks away momentarily to push me onto the couch, she then proceeds to straddle me as she slides a hand up my skirt and towards my slightly moistened panties. Her hand worked upward, tantalizingly close to my wet cunt. Ms. Myra finally reached her destination as she violated my virgin cunt with her hand. I twitched as her fingers found my clit. Ms. Myra’s fingers teased the entrance of my pussy, alternating between slow and fast strokes. But each stroke was maddening.    My hoodie came next, she lifted it up to expose my bra—and trust me—I’m anything but small. She tugs at it to expose my voluptuous E-cups, my nipples stand at attention. She squeezed one, pinching it between her fingers, causing me to squeal in pain.
She comes up for air, “Do you see me?” she asks.
“What?” I question. “Of course I see you, you’re right in front of me.”
“Do you see the soul inside of me?”
I don’t know, do I? I’ve always been so independent, not being under the care of anyone… but then Myra comes along, and I feel like someone’s taking care of me…
“I see you Ms. Myra.”
© Copyright 2014 N. Star (aggirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1999820-I-See-You