*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1998725-Sounding-The-Seventh-Trumpet
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Dark · #1998725
And All Things Will End.
Sounding The Seventh Trumpet

By Alexander A. Cabrera


The Prophets Shining Light


The light that covers the world is a major element that aids the human race.

Without it, there would be no possibility of vision to see the world created for us.

Many others do not consider this gift of light as much as some do, in its majesty.

With it being taken advantage of everyday by mislead people, it is not expected to fade away anytime soon.

But with carelessness comes the truth that will majorly impact our lifestyles.

This arriving truth will not necessarily set us free, but send us to our final destination; the afterlife, which shall decide our eternal fate.


Commemoration of Existence


Throughout the years gone by, humanity has struggled to become flawless. With inventions that define every decade of the century, newer and newer discoveries are found and build upon a strong memorial. Since the dawn of time, progress has sped through its path and brought to us knowledge. With so much knowledge gained we have managed to become quite an intelligent race. Drawn on a timeline of our evolution, much happening has occurred and many events took their place throughout this entire existence, and to even think for a second that it could all disappear within the blink of an eye would leave anyone stricken with fear.

When the point in time arrives and man has made its final toast to success, all will begin to end. Either slowly or quickly everything in this world will come to a complete stop and no longer be.

The brightest of day will fade to black and night will come sooner and stay forever. The steady stability that stays in place will break and bring chaos to civilization. The sky will turn black as the land sets ablaze, the people who lived will no longer dwell but in the spiritual world. The universe will collapse in response to time, and all things will end


© Copyright 2014 Alexander Cabrera (alexanderxcabr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1998725-Sounding-The-Seventh-Trumpet