*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1971939-it-wasnt-me
by jewein
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Death · #1971939
who was it you'll have to read to find out
I wake up expecting my alarm to be buzzing instead i wake up next to a stranger in a unknown place and of corse he is dead. i quickly move away from the body and find his jacket and search the pocket , he won't mind. right?, i find his wallet. I find a drivers linsenses and find out his name is Ricky Wilson. The name sounds familiar but i just cant place it. i also find a set of keys and Asprin , thankfully because i have a wicked hangover, i find the exit door and dside to find out where i am. i open the door and am greeted my a blinding light. i soon find my car and unlock it. i smell fish so i must be near the harbor. i see a news paper and see Rick's name on the front page it reads Ricky Wilson has been missing for 3 days and they have only found a bloody scrap of a shirt. i run to the car and drive. the next thing i know i am in a bed being moved to the ICU then i blackout. i wake up to see a doctor waiting to talk. "you were in a wreck. you are loosing blood fast you will only live another 2 hours at most oh and thanks for taking the fall for killing Ricky.
© Copyright 2014 jewein (jewein at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1971939-it-wasnt-me