*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1971031-the-universe-battles
by Bryan
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1971031
its a good story
The Universe Battles

One day a wizard named gang opened a portal and it was a fighting arena where everyone could fight and all people and animals where invited and so every villain and heroes and you have to defeat someone and the strongest person joined it was Batman.
Batman and Robin had a battle and Batman won then smurfs came and had a picnic and they were kicked out because they had to fight someone, then the black hole threw them in to a the black hole then a super woman and man was fighting everyone and beating them and then they wouldn't get out and kicked everyone else out and they wanted anyone strong enough to come in but nobody would come. So the wizard got so mad so he threw the portal in space and nobody ever saw it. There where 3 people after there was a wizard that was deadly so he turned invisible and didn't bother anyone else because he could kill them so he came visible and killed the bad super heroes and he drifted in space forever and died in space and everyone was saved.          






© Copyright 2014 Bryan (gonzalezb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1971031-the-universe-battles