*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1970988-Explorers
by blake
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1970988
it is about two boys exploring a castle.
Explorers

By: Blake Mayfield




On a cool crisp day in late May, Jake Thomas whated to do something nobody had ever done before. Jake told his dad he was going out on a bike ride with a friend, but that is not what Jake had in mind. He really was going with his friend David to explor the old castle on Fox Hill. Jake hopped on his bike and rode as fast as lightning to Davids house.
Finally when he arived at Davids house, he jumped off his bike and walked up to the front door. Jake asked David if he wanted to go explor with him. David asked his mom, then sprinted to his bike and jumped on. They peadled as fast as they could down the bumpy gravle road. After the two mile bike ride they were finally at Fox Hill. They hopped off their bikes, and ran to the edge of the huge hill, and noticed something. Their was a tiny stream flowing around the big hill. Suddenly David noticed a bridge down the stream.
When the boys got to the bridgethere was a tiny gate on it. It had a small key hole on it. Jake jumped off the bridge and found a huge rock. He picked it up, ran back up the bridge and through it at the lock. The lock shattered off the tiny gate. They high-fived then sprinted up the hill to the castle. The door on the castle was old and rusty. David kicked the door and it fell in. they walked in and saw a chest in a dark room. Jake slowley opened the chest, and saw glory.
In the chest was gold, dimonds, and perls. The boys looked at the cheat in surprise, the closed the chest. It was getting dark so they promised to not tell anyone about the chest, or what was in it. Jake and David ran back down the hill and grqabbed their bikes. "Last one home is a rotten egg," said Jake. And the boys rode home.

© Copyright 2014 blake (mb3232 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1970988-Explorers