*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960587-notes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1960587
if i'm going to put this out there, i better start from the beginning...
thursday, september 26/9/13
oh wow. i remember now. why did i ever stop? im becoming a cub again... and i love it!
2 ideas. one, i'm getting weaker. hold on
holy cow. littleton:
"some people put themselves out there because they have this secret they are hiding. they mask in with being funny. she's the kind of character u have to read more about to get this sense of knowing her."
this is the exact thing we know and these people have to be told. when then, theres no expression. wait, im feeling something. some of them just heart learned
26/9/13
that girl over there, olivia ill name her. i can feel her heart. she feels like emily in the story, hiding her emptiness in something. she thinks. i want to look deeper
silv, read "i stand here ironing". its good. so many heart tangents. we could decipher this thing, when i return



27/9/13 friday, september 6th week
i feel mousekike in the air. its nice. almost like home. everything just fits. i need a new tastic. right now i'm just waiting. there hast to be something i can do on a home level. oh well. here comes the people. 5th peep rally today. pictures will be taken. everything is fitting today. ill let the waves take over today. i feel a confidence on these days, like i know who i am. think ill tell about bow and arrow today.
thanks
completely failed the test yesterday. i cried, but im on now. waves should tie me over for a while. got to go to class now, starting first, ela. funny to think these works will be a memory whenever i read over them again. until then, cristal, do your homework! :P
27/9/13
theres a flow. its fun. gals more lion. ok, back to work
"thats just human nature, we all want ti fit in somewhere."
mrs. littleton can scare me sometimes. got me thinking about the 8. we wanted and we didn't. we sought out to not fit, and we fit in that way. we are like a sphere puzzle, shapes always moving around and changing, but never leaving. and it was good. we were the 8,a sphere, the strongest shape. we'll see how this works out. ill be there in 2 years. that first day i'm sitting with em. sorry, she's sitting with me. mind is so german wish we could /tpa. would spam u all all of the time.
27/9/13
im math. hour before peep rally. i have a feeling theses 2 are going to be like the last two. im gonna change that. this time im going to doing something and not regret. im no going to bace this on pride, but instead i'm small and need to be taught. bow can teach me, arrows stay with me. well have our own little story. it will be fun! we'll do alot together, the three of us. waves take the wheel.
we haven't done much yet. its only week 6. through out thill january, i will have an opening. ill see if i can weasel in. cristal shall rise from this, become smarter then return. cristal, before you go into that building, remember who they know you as. pride built and tall, not learning and small. stand tall tomorrow. u've forgotten about em, remember her and keep her close, she needs someone who knows about 'him'. ria, hold me hight. silv, all these letter are to you.
© Copyright 2013 cristal thunder (cristal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960587-notes