*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1956569-Full-On-Assault-The-Mysterys-Begin
by Ryan
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Death · #1956569
This story is about a man named Max. He trains to someday fight and be the best!
Chapter 1
It was a cold, sunny day when Max decided to go for a walk. He eats a snack before he leaves, but today he dint fell in the mood for a snack. Instead he hummed a tune in his head as he locked the door to his house. Then he wiped some mud of his feet when he stepped into the Blacktop. Then he started walking he saw Mrs. Nested. As he waved the dogged barked next door.

Hello said Max as he also waved to Mr. Nested. Mr. Nested replied with a "How you doing" As Max said nice, but I have to be going. For all that Max new that his adventure would start today. Max does not have a job so he spends most of his time either walking or sleeping. Sometimes about 1 every 2 weeks Max goes out for a drink, But tonight he went on a Sunday. Which he sometimes goes on a Friday. To men were standing in front of the bar.

Max went up to one and said hey buddy move. What did you just call me replied the man. As Max was thinking buddy. As the man grabbed him by the neck and said "Don't ever again call me "Buddy."" Right when Max was about to pass out from the mans tight grip on his neck bullets shot through the windows. The only thing Max could here was a man with a rustled voice saying "GET DOWN, GET DOWN" Over and over. He looked down as blood was coming from the man next to him (The same man that was holding a tight grip.) As the man with the rustled voice called out "NEXT TIME U PAY MEH," And the man with the rustled voice ran.

Max got up and ran after the man with the rustled voice. By then the time he got up the man was gone. As Max whispering were could he have gone? Then Max gave up and turned around and went back to the bar. As still on the roof of the building was the man with the rustled voice. Whispering "so your the one."


Read my next book to continue to part 2.
© Copyright 2013 Ryan (deathaman211 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1956569-Full-On-Assault-The-Mysterys-Begin