*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1942997-Chapter-2-Morning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Allie
Rated: ASR · Other · Fantasy · #1942997
The morning after.
Chapter 2-Morning
Rose awakes in the morning to find Lillith reading a book. She looks up from her work and says “Good morning beautiful did you sleep well?” Rose replies, “I slept really well and the baby did as well.” That’s good sweetheart says Lillith. Ya Rose says. Lillith asks, “Is Essence kicking you again?” That’s good sweetheart. “Ya she is”, Rose says. Rose asks “You want to feel her kick sweetheart?” Lillith replies, “Sure I’d love to.” Rose takes her hands and places Lillith’s on top of hers as Raven kicks. Lillith gets a bit startled and then looks up at Rose. “Rose says well Hun we better get up and get ready for our Dr.’s appointment this afternoon. Lillith replies, “Ok sweetheart do you want me to make you some food for the baby while you shower?” Rose says, “Sure sweetheart.” She gets up and gets out some sweats and a t-shirt. Lillith goes into the kitchen and grabs an apron hanging on the wall and besides cooking me some pancakes and some fruit. Rose gets out of the shower then dries off and puts a towel over her and walks across the hall to her and Lillith’s room with her hands on her tummy. I get dressed and walk into the kitchen to find Lillith wearing a sexy black apron. Lillith says, “Hey sweetheart did you have a good shower?” Rose replies, “Ya I did my firework.” Lillith puts down my food on the table and says “Don’t forget to take your prenatal vitamins.” Rose replies, “Ok I won’t hun.” Rose finishes eating she feels Lil kicking and says out loud, “Wow someone must be hungry this morning my little baby that’s ok I am eating for two after all.” Rose takes her prenatal vitamin and notices it has a bad aftertaste, oh well it is helping little Essence Rose. Rose gets up from the table and quickly does her dishes putting them in the dishwasher as she goes to sit down on the couch and relax for a while. Rose sits down on the couch and turns on her favorite TV show house MD her favorite. She watches house for a while laughing along with the show. She decides to lie back for a while and relax as Lillith comes out of the bathroom. Lillith says, “Hi sweetheart enjoying yourself I see.” Rose replies, “Ya hon how was your shower?” Lillith says, “Good sweetheart you finish your food?” She says, “Ya I did I put my dishes in the dishwasher.” I’m feeling ok my ankles are a bit swollen though”. Well come on sweetheart it’s almost noon your appointment is at 12:30. “Ok hon why don’t you drive my keys should be in my purse.” Lillith goes and finds my keys; after she finds them she kisses me and helps me off the couch holding my hand as we walk out to the car.” We get into the car and put on our seat belts as we drive Lillith has one hand on my tummy and feels little Lil kick. You feel that babe Rose asks? Lillith replies, “I did sweetheart sorta feels weird doesn’t it?” “Ya it does sorta” Rose replies. We arrive at the Dr. and the nurse takes both Lillith and I into the exam room and say the Dr. will be with you momentarily. I pull up my shirt as the Dr. comes into the room and puts some gel on my tummy. Lillith holds my hands as the Dr. Starts to scan for the baby, she finds her heart rate as Lillith and I both jump. We look as the Dr. says Congratulations you’re having a girl! Lillith and I are really happy and she kisses Rose out of excitement. A tear rolls down Rose’s cheek, Lililth asks, “What’s wrong hon?” She replies nothing my love just so happy. Rose was feeling more overwhelmed about giving birth as time went on but she knew everything would be ok as long as she had Lil by her side to comfort and help her in any way that she could. Rose was anxious as any new mother would be since this was her first pregnancy and she had never felt anything quite like this before. She also wasn’t used to being responsible for another life growing inside of her. But the best part of being pregnant and responsible for another life was that she didn’t have to go through it alone but that she got to go through it with her best friend and lover Lil.
© Copyright 2013 Allie (alliso6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1942997-Chapter-2-Morning