*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1942464-Just-the-Words
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Opinion · #1942464
For minds that wonder about the purpose.
We are put here on this planet for Lord only knows why. In a sense it is ironic for obvious reasons. No matter what we do we always end up alone in this world except for this character that mankind has created. We hide for all of the obvious reasons: to please others, its our responsibility, possibly to please ourselves. And all for what? We push ourselves or at least attempt to be the best we can be but time takes it all away. All that work or lack of it, gone in an instant or what it feels like. So here are the facts, time does not stop and we live our lives like society has created it to be. But it all ends the same, that's it we all end. Period. So our goal? Make others feel good? Right? To put it in lay terms. That is the whole frustrating thing that I just can't seem to comprehend. If our purpose in life is to give everything that we have to make others existence more pleasurable then what are we here for? Why are we put here through all of this through the trouble and hardship? Some claim its a test to get into heaven? But is that not in the least bit redundant? If God ominous knowledge allows him to give us the free will. Once you get past the torture, abuse, genocide, and war what remains is: not us. So do you think our purpose is to take in all his creations of this small little peace of paradise that we will sooner or later run to hell or something there of it? I am not complaining the wilderness is the only place where I can not think about everything and create my fairy tale in my head that the rest of society claims to have discovered. Ignorance is bliss and the truth will set you free. Which would you rather have?
© Copyright 2013 MaddsWish16 (maddog16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1942464-Just-the-Words