*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1942038-The-Rejects-Real-Heroes-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Dcc
Rated: GC · Other · Sci-fi · #1942038
Second part, due to space issues
         Nikolai, Angelique, and TheRapist took positions on a nearby roof and looked in towards the office of the man running the gang they have been dismantling all day. He had an average sized bodyguard on each side and a simple looking secretary standing behind him as he spoke to what appeared to be another business man.
"Okay, Nikolai, you go rush in from the bottom, Jack, I will throw you in at one guard, I will take the other. It should be easy to disable them and Nikolai should reach us in 10 minutes tops, if we meet him down stairs we can clear the building of hostiles in 5 minutes. Ready?" Angelique planned.
"Da." Nikolai said promptly as he launched himself off the roof, across the street, through a bit of the second floor, and right into the lobby where he quickly started to disable armed guards.
"Me too." Replied TheRapist.
Angelique picked him up and threw him through the glass just as the Gang leader had been alerted to an attack. The second business man fled as Angelique smashed her target into the ground and disabled him with a quick jab to his spine, meanwhile TheRapist rolled over on his dragging him across the room while gouging his eyes out and then jabbing him in the Adam's Apple so that he couldn't breath. Before the two could move on to the main boss, the simple looking secretary burst out of her clothes into the form of a Giant Boa Constrictor and launched at Angelique who proceeded to evade her quick enemy. The boss made a run for it only to be tackled and pinned by TheRapist who, just in case, drew a knife and stabbed him in the knee to prevent further running. Downstairs, Nikolai was stopped from proceeding with his path of destruction by 2 over-sized body guards, even stronger looking than even Nikolai, who proceeded to throw him through walls and floors. Angelique flew out the window and in an other as the snake followed her. She flew a course through the building avoiding the snake and looking for Nikolai. If she could get behind her enemy, she could potentially wrestle the snake down with her strength, but at the moment, if she stopped evading, she would be swallowed in a second, and she wasn't sure she could get out. To her luck, Nikolai flew into the snake, thrown by one of the bodyguards. Angelique took the opportunity and flew into one of the guards as he charged at Nikolai, launching him across the room. Nikola grabbed the Snake by the head and pulled on it using it as a whip to hit the second bodyguard. Angelique then took the head from Nikolai and flew out of the building and up. The snake struggled to get free or wrap around Angelique or open her mouth but just couldn't grip her and started to lose consciousness as the air thinned and she struggled. Nikolai got the upperhand and easily beat one guard to a pulp then backhanded the other one out of the building. Then launched himself at that guard and beat him senseless as well. The snake finally passed out at high altitude and reverted to human form. Angelique then took her back down where cops were rounding up those they could, and the rest were being taken to hospitals.

"Nikolai, Did I miss anything? Where's the boss? Where's Jack?" Asked Angelique.
"Right here." Replied TheRapist, tossing a shivering, scared, bleeding boss in front of her. "He needs new pants, cause those tidies ain't whities no more." He added with a chuckle.
"God fucking Dammit Jack, Why! Can't you resist just once!? JUST ONCE! YOU SICK SICK FUCK!" Angelique spat at him.
"Hey, his gang had a prostitution ring, he's been responsible for worse. His screams aren't as bad as those of some of those girls. Think about it. Fuckers like him have girls, not women, not young women, GIRLS, taken off the street, abused, drugged, made dependent. Then they send them out to have sex with depraved perverts for money, that they don't even get, all they get is more drugs, more trauma, more pain, more abuse. He got off easy with what I did to him!" TheRapist spat back.
With that, TheRapist and Nikolai walked off, Leaving Angelique to clean up the rest.
"God dammit Dan, why do you leave me so many messes. Did I earn this? I dunno...but I earned a drink" Angelique said as she headed to The Inebriator.

         Dan sighed as he woke up and took a cruddy shower in a run down tavern in a backwater Eastern European country. He met the rest of the group outside and he immediately started to lead them towards the airfield from which they will perform the infiltration. They all got dressed in the special stealth suits and put on their chutes then boarded for take off. Dan personally set timers for everyone to pull their chutes. The flight was rather quiet, some casual conversation between Dan and Flash, but not much more than that.
"This is it guys, now get the fuck out my plane before my engines freeze!" The pilot said as he started to level out.
The team nodded at each other and, starting with Dan, then Siberia, Panzer, Marceau and lastly Flash, jumped out of the plane. The air was cold and thin and only Siberia felt truly comfortable. Due to the sound of the wind rushing past their faces, Dan had to use a headset to contact the others.
"Can you guys all see me?" Dan asked.
"Roger that." Replied Flash
"Da" said Siberia.
"Ja" Stated Panzer.
Marceau just snapped in his microphone.
"Good, then follow me." Dan started to dive towards the capital, which after about a minute came into sight, as well as most of the country. in about another minute, Dan, then the others, pulled their chutes and started to glide towards the capital. Then things went to shit.
Alarms sounded and Anti-Aircraft Flak was fired at the team. Dan tried to avoid the fire but eventually it tore right through his chute and exploded behind him, about in the face of Siberia, who was freezing any flak that got too close. Flash let go of his parachute and plummeted to the ground, at the last minute accelerating into a tuck and roll, all the way across town, that just barely converted all his momentum. Panzer was catching the flak and shooting it back, slowly taking out the cannons. And lastly was Marceau who calmly hid from the flack in an invisible box. Panzer landed near a flak cannon and went on a rampage, tearing apart soldiers and cannons, absorbing nearby metals, he slowly converted his body into what looked like a cross between a steampunk robot and a tank, shooting off flak rounds at soldiers. Siberia landed in an alley, and jumped out, turning a nearby patrol into ice and shattering them in one quick move. Marceau sat and waited in his box for the commotion to pass him by. Flash had laid in a heap, across the city from most of the team. Dan had fallen a good 30 stories without a back up chute and woke,confused and amazed, in an alley with no noticeable injuries. "Well shit. I should at least feel like shit. Weird, gotta find the others, and leash Panzer and Siberia."
"You are welcome you know." Said a deep voice. Dan started to spin looking for the source of the voice. He then stopped and got ready to fight as he saw a mask materialize. The mask was a wooden Cheshire Cat mask, and behind that formed a misty form in a striped light blue and purple shirt and pants, with sneakers, it was a rather thin figure. The figure floated around Dan speaking in a deep mysterious tone (Think the Tim Burton Alice In Wonderland Cheshire Cat). "It wasn't easy cushioning that fall. Amassing the necessary humidity and gases to create a cushion to save your life, is not as easy as it sounds."
"Who are you and why did you save me?" Dan inquired.
"Call me Cheshire. And I thought we could help each other." Cheshire explained.
© Copyright 2013 Dcc (dccrulez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1942038-The-Rejects-Real-Heroes-Part-2