*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1936049-COMMENTARY-ON-THE-MOVIE-ALIEN
Rated: 18+ · Article · Dark · #1936049
Comments on the legendary film "Alien".
COMMENTARY ON THE MOVIE “ALIEN” BY MR NIZIN LOPEZ.
(1979, directed by Ridley Scott)

In the year 1979 a pioneer named Ridley Scott directed one of the most influential science fiction films of all time: Alien.
The synopsis goes as follows: 7 astronauts are trying to return to earth in a commercial ship when all of the sudden an unknown transmission signal is detected. Some of the crew members land on a certain planet to investigate & they encounter something they cannot believe: a crashed spacecraft. They explore it & discover a fossilized humanoid looking alien plus they find some leathery looking eggs as well. The eggs contain organic life.
A slimy creature jumps out of one of the eggs & attaches itself to the face of an astronaut. The man is rescued by the crew & taken inside the Nostromo  against the will of astronaut Ripley (actress Sigourney Weaver). They try to remove the acid bleeding creature but the attempt fails. To the amazement of the crew the creature appears to have fallen off the man’s face & then he regains consciousness. Everything appears to be normal when all of the sudden a reptilian looking being bursts out of his chests killing him on the spot. The creature grows fast developing a humanoid form, it kills most of the crew with the exception of two.
The presence of this alien is not the only surprise to the crew, some of the astronauts realize that one of their members, meaning “Ash”, is not human. Ash is a robot created & programmed by the company who sponsored their voyage. They realize that Ash had been concealing information since the very beginning of the trip. Their mission was not to import tons of mineral from another planet, their real mission was to bring alien life form back to earth even at the expense of their very lives.
This was why Ash made sure that the astronaut with the attached creature would come into the ship, Ash knew the creature was a threat but he did not care because the company’s interests came first. The robot named Ash describes the extra-terrestrial as a pure-perfect organism that cannot be killed, a survivor unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.
In other words, this alien represented a bank of genetic information for the military. The genetic material of this aggressive-immortal being could be used to breed a master race of emotionless super-soldiers capable not only of conquering our world but other worlds as well.
Ripley manages to throw the alien into space. She is the only survivor & she returns to earth in the company of a cat that could very well have been in contact with the alien.
So, what can we learn from the film of the visionary Ridley? Many things indeed! If in 1979 (way after W.W II) this kind of movies were being produced, this means that the government has probably been in contact with extraterrestrials for a very long time (some of these beings seem to possess inter-dimensional capabilities). Not only that, it means that a covenant may have been made between our rulers & the aliens. So, if in the 70’s the government was already thinking of Zeta Reticuli II & about engineering a breed of emotionless super-soldiers, this means that by now they have accomplished things beyond our imagination.
Remember this: the government appears to use the film industry as a means of communication with the masses. This subliminal dialogue is the closest we will ever get to disclosure. The government could not speak openly about such reality for many reasons. Most of the population is not prepared for this kind of information. The government knows that humanity was genetically engineered by a higher civilization, they know that our societies are under alien surveillance because they themselves have no choice but to report to these highly psychic beings. There is no such thing as an alien invasion, they have always been here since the very beginning. The aliens consider us property & once in a while they expect to be honored with “gladiatorial games” (for those who understand what I mean).
Thank you for your time.
© Copyright 2013 DeathMetalForever (nizinlopez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1936049-COMMENTARY-ON-THE-MOVIE-ALIEN