*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1936047-Commentary-on-the-film-the-forgotten
Rated: 18+ · Article · Dark · #1936047
Commentary on a great movie that deals with extraterrestrials.
COMMENTARY ON THE FILM "THE FORGOTTEN" BY MR NIZIN LOPEZ.
(2004, directed by J. Ruben)

"The forgotten" is one of the best films I have ever seen depicting the extraterrestrial phenomena in a socio-political language. This movie suggests that the highest levels of the government (NSA in this case) have no choice but to cooperate with highly advanced aliens in order to ensure the survival of the human species. These extraterrestrials that easily camouflage themselves as earthlings conduct different types of experiments with or without the consent of the authorities. Based on the movie, our rulers assist them by covering up their dirty work, they supposedly do so in order to minimize the damages.

The aliens depicted in this excellent film are not the typical grotesque creatures that most would expect to see, they look 100% human just like any resident in Long Island/N.Y. The movie tells us for example that one of these aliens could be named Robert Shnieer & that he could be the president of an airline (therefore a corporate). The alien assisted by the NSA agents is a shape shifter, he is immune to bullets & he has the capability to alter the reality that we perceive with our five limited senses. He has easy access to the human psyche & he can erase a person's memory at will.

Basically, this film subliminally tells us that the super power of planet earth (America) is under the influence of non-humans that possess a highly advanced technology of inter-dimensional qualities. So, if this would be the case indeed, this would mean that other powers such as Europe & Russia are on the same boat. This in turn would mean that the rulers of this planet have made a secret covenant with these beings, the business appears to be "easy access in exchange of technology".

The Forgotten is an excellent movie, the performance of Julianne Moore is beyond great, everyone interested in paranormal subjects should watch this enlightening film. Thank you for your time.
© Copyright 2013 DeathMetalForever (nizinlopez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1936047-Commentary-on-the-film-the-forgotten