*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1934364-Job-Environment
by ramya
Rated: · Letter/Memo · Other · #1934364
It is about the job environment in the companies
My Brother and sisters

some of the job companies i have seen have worst job environment. You may think what is job environment ?

Job environment in which every person have his or her hear say, He has  freedom to express their vies.

According to me the job environment can change, if the promoters of the company wishes to change, so top management is the major authority to change the organisation environment.

It is my belief that if you provide freedom to express, motivation not in (terms of money all the tine ) and liberty, employee will never leave the organisation.

I find that organisations does not believe in giving approach, as per hindu mythology if you want peace you should believe in giving, Giving does not mean to just to give for the sake of it, The true giving or helping is the giving from the heart, there is no self interest in that.

oh my brother and sisters this is my first writing, my sole intention ts to improve my writing as much as possible

please forgive me if i hurt your sentiments by this article
© Copyright 2013 ramya (ramyamithu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1934364-Job-Environment