*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1930785-Pre-Honeymoon-in-Vegas
Rated: GC · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1930785
An entry into the final exam contest for Session 9 of the House of Sensual Prose.
Lynne and James were in euphoria since becoming engaged. Their love was stronger than ever and they were both looking forward to spending many happy years together. Their family members were all happy for them too. There was a feeling of exuberance in the air wherever they went. Several people even mistook them for a couple who had been married for years already. They were deeply in love and it showed in every thought, word and action. They were planning a late summer wedding. They didn’t want to waste too much time becoming one but Lynne still wanted time to plan her dream wedding.

It was James’ idea to take a trip to Las Vegas just to relax and spend some quality time together. Lynne was excited. It didn’t matter much to her where they went as long as she was spending time with James. After clearing their schedules, they started planning. They decided their getaway would be for a long spring weekend. James told Lynne to leave all the details to him since he traveled frequently for business and she agreed. She trusted James in every way and knew whatever he decided would be wonderful. However, Lynne had one special detail planned for the evening when they arrived that she wasn’t telling James about. It would be a surprise.

They flew first class to Las Vegas at James insistence and only one of the most luxurious hotels would do once they arrived. Lynne truly appreciated that James like to treat her so well. They sat quietly sipping cocktails as they cuddled together in a corner of the lounge away from the hustle and bustle of the airport. James nuzzled Lynne’s neck as they talked at length about their plans for their getaway and their future.

“I’m glad we’re taking this trip together, Lynne. Things are going to be really hectic the next few months.”

“Yes, we have a million things to do to get ready for the wedding. It’s nice to just be alone with you without everyone else’s input. Thank you so much for bringing me. I know we’re going to have a wonderful time.”

Finally on the plane, the plush leather seating was comfortable and cozy. Both Lynne and James settled in for the ride. They spent the next forty-five minutes in blissful silence as James listened to some smooth R&B classics and Lynne spent some time shopping the sky mall.

“Find anything interesting?” James asked taking off his headphones.

“Yes, I’ve found several things. Thanks for giving me a credit card. I like spending your money,” Lynne laughed with contentment. “I can see being your wife has its perks.”

“Everything I have is yours baby and you’ll find that you have only the best with me.”

Lynne snuggled up to James and enjoyed another cocktail as they waited for dinner. The flight attendant finally brought a delicious herb crusted chicken with seasoned vegetables, a baked potato and lemon cream cheese cake for dessert. Lynne and James ate their fill and then resumed snuggling as they enjoyed the rest of the flight.

“How long have you been married?” asked the elderly passenger seated across from them.

“Oh, we’re not married yet but we will be soon,” James beamed.

“Well she’s just beautiful. You’re a very lucky man.”

“Thank you,” they both smiled looking into one another’s eyes. They couldn’t help reaching over to nuzzle and cuddle one another as they drifted off to sleep.

The city looked alive and exciting but Lynne couldn’t wait to get to the hotel. The colorful neon lights and sounds of the strip beckoned to her but she had one single purpose in mind. She knew what she was doing the moment they got there. She followed James from the cab into the massive hotel lobby. After James checked them in, they went up to their room.

The room was beautiful and Lynne was in awe. There was a sitting area with a super comfortable couch and chairs. Walking on the carpet was like walking on clouds as the neutral taupes and beiges relaxed and comforted her. Colorful accent pillows gave the room a fresh feel. There was a 42 inch LCD television but Lynne knew they wouldn’t need it, at least not tonight. On the bed were cool, Egyptian cotton sheets and a down duvet.

We will need those, Lynne smiled to herself.

There were two separate bathrooms each with a separate shower and whirlpool deep soak tub and flat screen TV. There was a marble wet bar and separate dining area. One wall of the suite was a floor to ceiling window that overlooked the strip. Lynne was past impressed. James had truly spared no expense for her comfort and enjoyment.

“Well, what should we do first?” James asked relaxing in one of the plush chairs.

“You just relax right there for a moment while I refresh myself,” Lynne purred with a mischievous grin.

She disappeared into the bathroom and quickly began to undress herself. After taking a shower she put on the delicate underthings she had chosen especially for this occasion. She tied her blue silk robe around her waist and stepped from the bathroom. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach as she looked at James while he watched TV. So as not to be noticed, Lynne quietly set up her mp3 player and speakers. Finally, she slipped on her shoes and turning on the music she stood in the entryway of the sitting room. James looked up in surprise.

*****

“Wow baby, you look amazing,” James exclaimed with widened eyes. He turned off the TV and gave Lynne his full attention. There she stood before him in a short, blue silk robe. Black stockings with lace garters peeked from beneath the robe and created one long, curvaceous line to her black stiletto heels.

“You came to Vegas to see a show didn’t you,” Lynne teased as she began her slow seductive dance to the sexy R&B hits that were blasting from her mp3 player.

James watched intently as Lynne slowly swayed her hips from side to side. She slithered into the room until she stood in front of him. Throwing one leg over his shoulder, she gyrated her hips allowing him to inhale her essence. James inhaled deeply and hardened. He knew there was a reason he loved her so much and it was her attentiveness to what he desired most. Feeling the heat emanating from her body, he grabbed her hips to pull her closer. He wanted as much of her as he could get but Lynne lowered her leg and took a step back. Playfully, she untied the belt of her robe and allowed it to flutter open giving him a peek and the black lace bra and panties she wore underneath.

Watching Lynne’s soft curves sway back and forth to the seductive music fully aroused him. He wanted to jump out of the chair he was sitting in and take Lynne to the precipice of passion with him but Lynne continued to tease. She moved her hips in circular motions allowing the robe to slide off of her arms to the floor. She threw her hands over her head and let them slide down her arms and past her stomach until they rested in between her thighs. It was in that moment that James realized how much he needed Lynne. He was past just wanting her…he needed her warm body wrapped around his own electrifying him with every movement.

Lynne danced and strutted around the room shaking all of her assets for James’ viewing pleasure. James shifted in his seat, totally riveted by Lynne’s performance. James was sweating profusely now and the room was getting hotter and hotter. Several times he tried to reach for her and touch her but each time she pranced just out of his reach. She was driving him crazy and she knew it. James was totally at her mercy and he gave in to her control of the situation.

Lynne undulated downward toward the floor where she leaned back putting both hands on the floor behind her and lifting one long leg toward the ceiling. She flipped herself over and lifted her bottom toward the ceiling with her hands touching her toes. James couldn’t sit still anymore.

“Ok, that’s it,” he shouted standing up behind Lynne and pulling her upright. He turned her around to face him and hugged her close. The two of them swayed from side to side as they both gave in to the beat of the music. Lynne wrapped one leg around James’ waist and wriggled her hips creating a burning hunger in him. He moved with Lynne, totally engaged in the dance and wanting more.

“You know how this will end don’t you?” James whispered in her ear in a raspy voice filled with desire.

“Yes, that was my intent all along,” Lynne cooed into his ear.

James pushed Lynne up against the wall and wrapped her legs around his waist. He unzipped his pants and pushed aside her panties. He entered her hot, wet opening with his now throbbing manhood. Bracing himself, he thrust upward as Lynne lifted and lowered her hips sending shockwaves of pleasure through James. They grinded against the wall in rhythmic unison as the sexually charged music spurred them on. James was experiencing the greatest thrill of his life. Lynne’s familiar floral scent mixed with the deep muskiness of her body only heightened his passion for her. They were both sweating now and the saltiness of her moist skin tasted like ambrosia to him. They continued to push and pull until Lynne’s orgasmic cry sent him over the edge of passion as he followed suit. Falling to the floor in a heap, they lay there breathless with their arms and legs intertwined.

“Well, I don’t know about you but the clubs will have to wait until tomorrow night,” James said with a satisfied grin.

“That sounds good to me,” Lynne replied amused. “I couldn’t do anything else tonight if I tried.

“Sounds like a plan then.”

With that, James scooped Lynne up in his strong arms and carried her to the bed for the most blissful slumber either of them had ever experienced.

Word Count: 1,712
© Copyright 2013 ErinLynn (erinlynn1969 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1930785-Pre-Honeymoon-in-Vegas