*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924646-Being-Popular-Effects-Friendship
by K.S
Rated: · Article · Other · #1924646
This is somethingwe really need to remember after being famous for any of our deeds!!!!:)
Today, we see that everyone wants fame. People do different things for being popular. Many do different good deeds and become popular in their own communities.

The point is that what is your reaction after having popularity. Ofcourse, you are very happy and you may feel proud. you may make some new cool friends and hang out with them.

It is in the human nature that whenever he gets any importance in his surroundings, he is usually over-confident and lose whatever he had in search of more fame. He also loses many of his wealth.

" Friendship " is also a wealth or I would say more than wealth. It supports you when you are alone, it helps you when you want help and it is always there where you need it.

Well, our wish for fame often effects someone really important to us like our best friends. Like I said before that when we are popular among some community, we do make some new friends and hang out with them and some of us often ignore our old friends. Sometimes our behavior with our old friends really hurt them. We are so proud that we donot realize the importance of friendship and become greedy for more fame and with fame comes wealth.

Well our behaviour creates misunderstandings between us and our friends. Lets take an example of Samon.

Samon was a girl who saved a child from drowning. That brought her fame and she was a offered by the coolest group of her college to be a friend of them. this may be honourable  for her and in  proudness, she agreed and started hanging out with her new friends and ofcourse tried to ignore her childhood friend Lisa. She did this because she did not  want such an unimportant friend, this was her proudness. Her bahaviour with Lisa created mis-understandings between them and at last broking their friendship which had long lasted for five years.

This would clear my point to you and it is my friendly advice that please dont forget your friends however how much popular you are. The new friends will leave you when you need them but the real friends would always be there for you if you do not leave them!!!!;)
© Copyright 2013 K.S (kauthor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924646-Being-Popular-Effects-Friendship