*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1922546-Starr
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1922546
Our four legged child
We were introduced to a group of puppies and their Mommy by my step Dad. They were so cute and chubbie and they would nose dive when they would try to run. We picked up each puppy one by one and loved on them and played with them to see how they would respond to us and my son's. There was only one puppy that kept coming back to us and wanting to play and wanting us to love on her, and she was this cute,chubbie black and white puppie and her eyes just sparkled like diamonds, and at the end of her tail she had this perfect little tip of white fur. She won over our hearts and she came home with us that very day.

She was named Tippy at first because of her tail but it just didn't seem to fit her completely so we named her Starr because of the twinkle in her eyes. She is a beautiful loving dog, but now for each day that goes by she suffers because she is having seizures that she inherited from her father. We are trying to hold out to spring to lay her down so she no longer suffers and we can lay her to rest next to her son. She is a precious and an amazing gift and she will be miss by our whole family.

© Copyright 2013 Mommabear939698 (mommabear9698 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1922546-Starr