*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921616-Koleene
by feyfae
Rated: · Other · Other · #1921616
A profile for my character
Koleene Nicole Petrichor
         Basics
Assumed Name: Kole
Full Name: Koleene Nicole Petrichor
Race: Born human, made werewolf
Gender: Female
Age: Stopped aging at 20, 30 years old
Birthday: October 21st
Place of Birth: Willows Rain
         Physical Appearance
Height: 5'2.5"
Weight: 135 lbs
Body Type: Slim and wiry like a runner's.
Skin: Her skin is a pale ivory with a slight pink tint to her legs where her burns had been.
Eyes: Her eyes are bright compared to her parents paleness and have a robin's egg blue color to them. When she suffers blood lust they "bleed" red.
Hair: Her hair is a dark bottomless black that reaches to her waist. One lock on her right side is a deep blinding white.
Scar(s): The pink tinge on her legs, a thin scar from shoulder to elbow one left arm.
Tattoo(s): A crescent moon and wolf paw around her belly button in silver ink.
Racial Distinctions: White wolf ears/tail that pops out when she's angry or exited.
Any Other Physical Distinctions: There is a brand on the middle of her back of a rune she doesn't know.
         Family Relationships:
Mother: Jezable Anne Petrichor
Relationship: Kole only remembers her mother's singing since she died when Kole was very young. The only way Kole knows what she looks like our acted like was through pictures and stories.
Daniel Cole Petrichor: Kole remembers her father's piercing gaze and silent stature, especially when she'd done wrong. She hated her father's gentle nature towards his ever obedient first born.
Sibling(s): Katraine Elaine Petrichor
Relationship: Kole never liked her older sister who took over taking care of her when their parents died. She was often burned by Katraine who was feared by Willows Rain and Kole was no exception.
Other Relatives: None
Almost Family: Kento
Relationship: Kento is Koles pet husky. She loves him to death even when he's bad.
          Social Relationship
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Romantically Involved: No
Marital Status: Single
Spouse: None
Children: None
Friends: Scourge, Kai, Sak, Raio
Allies: Jackson, Renee, Sam
Enemies: Raquel, Katraine
          Personal Characteristics
(To be completed later)
© Copyright 2013 feyfae (feygoober at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921616-Koleene