*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1912285-Red-Light
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1912285
Dark inspred me. Sorry i had to stop All Too Well but i just wanted to do this
Chapter One

"Niall James Horan, do you take Avalon Lilly Campbell to be your lafully wedded wife? In sicknes and in health? To hold or not to hold? Untill death parts?" The preacher spoke.
"I do." Two words that could change my life for ever. But lest start from the beginning, shall we?

I was on my way home when i saw a moving truck in the driveway of the house that has been up for sale for three years. I had to bring in groceries so I took the front door. I saw a young man staring at me, everytime i went to go get bags he would be leaning up against the truck with his arms crossed giving me a smirk. I just ignored it. When i got in the house i called for my little brother, Dorion to help me with the groceries befor mom gets home.
"Who's that guy that moved in next door?" Dorion asked me.
"The blonde one?" I asked back.
"Yeah. Do you know him? He woulden't take his eyes off you."
"No. Hes new so I don't know him at all."
"Oh well is it bad if he asked me for your number?"
"What?!? Did you give it to him?" Befor he could answer i heard my phone ring. It was a text from a unknown number.

From ***-***-****: "Hey babe, it's Niall from nextdoor. Xx"

I Dodn't text back. He seemed to perverted from just the way he would look at me. I wanted to tell my friend Monica about him but i didn't know how she would respond so i told her to come over. We live in a culvasack so she was over in less then a few minutes.
"Do you know his name?" She asked me as we were sitting on my bed.
"Yeah, Niall"
"Is he nice?"
"I never officially met him and i don't plan on it."
"Why not? He obviously likes you."
"Well i don't like him."
"Just give him a chance, Please?"
"I don't know, he kinda creeps me out." I noticed that is room was the window directily from mine. As soon as he noticed he wouldn't move away from the window.
"See he likes you." Monica said. Then my phone went off. It was Niall. We both doged for my phone, sadly she got it. "Look it's from your boyfriend." Monica kidded.

Niall: "Hey baby. ;) Xx"

Sadly Monica texted back the second Niall left the window.

"What's up sugar? Xx"

"Are you kidding me? Sugar? Seriously?!?" I was frustrated. Then he texted back.

Niall: "Just thinking bout you sweet thang."

Monica again texted him back.

"You should come over. I wanna meet your pretty boy face ;)"

"Are you serious? I don't want to meet him. Ever!" I shouted
"C'mon, i know you do. You just dont want to admit it."
"No i don't." I said running to my bathroom and locking the door. I hear my phone ring. "I'm not coming out untill he leaves."
"You can come out he said your brother invited him over erlier to play x-Box with him."
"Greeeeaaaat" I said getting out of my bathroom.
"Oh shut up. Get back in thre we need to get makeup on you."
"I already have makeup on."
"I mean slutty 'i want you to fuck me' makup."
"Yes because i want my brothers new friend to fuck me."
"You do!"
"No i don't!!!!"
"Sure, now get in there and don't come out untill you got makeup on."
I started to put makeup on and came out of my bathroom.
"Perfect" She said. "Now go check on the game buddies" At that time i git a text witch i answerd this time.

Niall:"Hey darling, i'm here. Hope you got on something sexy ;)"

"Your prince awaits" Monica siad giving me a nudge out my bedroom door.

Chapter 2

After many atempts on trying to go back to my room Monica finially got me to my brothers bedroom door. I weakly opened the door. Niall automatically turned his head.
"Hi." He grined
"Dude, keep your eye on the game were almost to the next level." Dorion siad "Av can you close my door? Thanks."
"I'll talk to you later." Niall said while i slowly closed the door. A pile of releif dumped on my body that i didn't have to talk to him.
"Ha! You see i told you we shouldn't of interfeired with their game. They are obviously buisie." I said laughing in Monicas face.
"Ya so buisie, that's why he gave you that smile."
"Shut up." I said mentaly thanking my brother.
Later that night Monica went home and i was almost asleep when i heard a knock at my bedroom door.
"Dorion if you had a nightmare just go back to your room i don't care if mo--" the door opened.
"Hi" A blonde figure said coming into my room. Oh my god it was Niall. Out of all things why does it have to be him? He came over to me sitting on my bed. I sat up. He started stroking my back with his hand in circles. I slapped his hand away.
"Oh feisty. I like that in a woman." He siad sitting closer to me then grabbing my had. I stood up and started pasing by my door.
"W-why are you here?" I asked biting my thumb.
"I wanted to talk to you, get to know you better." He stood up. "You are just so innocent."
"What's that suppose to mean." I practically yelled. He, with no hesitation, walked over to me, grabbed my arm and kissed me. I have never beeen kissed so forcefully befor. As soon as he pulled away he siad. "I don't want to hurt you. I'm here to protect you." He went in for another kiss but i slapped him insted. The color of bright red on his face mached the red of anger. Then he grabbed my wrist. "Now princess, i wouldn't do that if i were you." He said grabbing my other wrist so i wouldn't slap him when he leaned in to kiss me agan. I tried pulling away but i somehow thaught his kisses rather pleasuring. "See now that wasn't so bad was it?" He asked.
"I guess so." I said looking down.
"What's wrong princess?" He sked me.
"Why do you care?"
"Cause i do, now tell me."
"I just don't feal comfortable." Saying that he let go of his tight grips on my wrists. "Thank you."
"Well im going to head home princess i'll talk to you later."
"Stop calling me that." I said but i doupt he heard me untill i heard my phone go off.

Niall: Neverrrrrrrrrr. luv u princess sweet dreams. i know i will Xx

Afer that i went to sleep knowing i had school in the morning plus our mom's not home.

I got up. Headding towards the bathroom to take a shower i woke up Dorion and told him to eat and make his lunch. As i walk into the bathroom Dorion goes into the kitchen. From the shower i coud hear Dorion talking. I couldn't quite make it clear but i heard another voice to. It was to deep to be moms when she is all the way in Minisota for a confrence. So as im done showering i turn off the water, grab my towel and rap it arround myself. I walk inti the kitchen. "Dorion who are you talking to?" I ask my brother finding the answer for myself.

Chapter 3

I couldn't believe that I was practically naked infront of Niall. I could tell he was checking me out by how short the towel was arround me. "Hi princess" Niall devilishly greeted me.
"I'm just gonna go get dressed." I said rushing off to my room.
"I'll help." Niall told my brother chasing after me. I left the door cracked thinking Niall was still in the kitchen. As I throw my towel on my bed Niall walks in with a smirk on his face. "Well, well. What do we have here?" He said crossing his arms and tapping his foot. I pause for a minute in disbelief that Niall is seeing me naked. I quickly ran to my dresser to get cloths. "Wear something red. It looks hot on you." He said.
"Pig." I whispered to myself just enough that Niall heard me.
"Oh I'm sorry princess I ment to say don't wear anything at all. That suits you." I turned a bright red and turned around to flick him off but before I set my hand to my side he grabbed my wrist. "Don't worry, I'll let you take a peek at the good stuff later. Now get dressed." He said letting go of my arm and walking back downstairs to finish the breakfast my brother made for him.
So as I walked downstairs I told Dorion to go to his room and get his book bag as I'm putting on my sneakers. "I'm driving you guys." Niall said more as a statement rather then asking.
"No thanks I'm good."
"Hey I want to take you guys, save gas you know."
"If I say fine will you stop bugging me bout it?"
"Only if you let me drive you everyday."
I growled. "You are luck my brother is your friend otherwise I would've called the cops for intruding."
"Save the feistiness for school princess." He said winking at me. As I was about to make a rude comment Niall leaned over the counter and kissed me.
"Why do you keep on kissing me?" I asked
"Because I think your different. I like that. Therefor I repay you with kisses.
"Please don't."
"Why not?"
"Because its uncomfortable. We're not even dating or anything and frankly I think your a slug."
"I've been called worse. But I need to kiss you. You are so unique. So passionate. You're not afraid."
"Not afraid of what?"
"Me"
"I'm not afraid, but I don't think you're a very nice or trustworthy person."
"So you're saying I'm a bad boy?"
"No just--."
"Nope you said I'm a bad boy. Ha. I knew you liked me."
"I don't like you."
"That what you would say if you liked me."
I walked over to him, grabbed him by his collar and said "okay listen her you little dick I don't like you, okay. Don't! You can think I do as much in your fantasy land as you want but I don't." I had the urge to kiss him, but I didn't have to cause he kissed me anyways. It was the kiss that made sparks fly. I still didn't have any personal feelings for him but I was some what sexually attracted to him.

Chapter 4

I sat at my desk chatting with Melanie untill Niall walked in.
"Oh god." I whispered to myself trying to hide my face when Niall sat next to me.
"Oh, well fancy seeing the princess in here." He said smiling untill i took my head out of my hand.
"What do you want Niall? I'm in the middle of a conversation." I said as i turned back to Melanie.
"Well now you're talking to me." He said winking.
"Hey Mel, I'll talk to you in a bit." I turned to Niall. "You happy? Now you have my full atention."
"Very, Princess." He cupped my chin, as he leaned in to kiss me everybody in the class turned their heads as i slapped him. "Damn, Woman that hurts."
"Well it's not ment to feal good." I cupped his chin and moved my head close to his where we had perfect eye contact. "Babe." I stayed like that gazing into his beutiful blue eyes. They were almost clear. They were so detaild, I have never seen a pair of perfect blue eyes befor in my life. The teasing grin on my face faded as i got lost in his eyes longer and longer. I was leaning in for a kiss but the teacher walked in.
"Hello, i see we have a new student in our class today. Everybody please give a happy welcome to Mr. Niall Horan." The class moaned "Hi Niall."
"Hi guys, Princess" He said winking at me. I rolled my eyes makng a "Yuck" noise.
"Well Niall it seems that you are good friends with Avalon so if you need anything she can help you." Mrs. Knight said without even asking me.
"Well now that you menchioned it i do have to use the bathroom." He said glaring at me.
"Okay, here's the bathroom pass. Avalon, show him to the bathroom." She said while he walked over to my desk. Holding out his hand for me to grab it. I just got up nd walked out the door, waiting for Niall in the hall.
"Ahh, princess." He said smiling at me then grabbing my hand. I tried to get out of his strong grip but i couldn't slid.
He Pushed me up against the wall next to the bathrooms smashing his lips against mine placing my arms arround his neck forcefully then placing his own hands on my waist. He moved his body closer to mine but i lipped out of his grip and tried my best not to slap him again.
"Are you crazy?" I asked him.
"Yeah, for you. Princess." He said.
"Stop calling me that. I dont like it."
"Why? It suits you." He said going in for my lips again.
"It's bad enough you're kissing me at all but we cant do this in school." I said looking up to him. He poked my nose.
"Fine, But this session isn't over. I will get you later." He said winking at me while he grabbed my had and dragged me back to the class room. He wouldn't let go of my had untill we were both seated. I could already hear whispering. I knew rumors were spreading about me and Niall. My life was over.

Chapter 5

So after school Niall invited us over. I really didn't want to but i know Dorion did, so sadly I was stuck going over there. We walked in the doorway "come on." I said turning arround to Dorion who was still standing in the front lawn of the house.
"I'm sorry sis, I can't stay i have to do homework." He said headding nex door to our house.
"Since when do you do himework?" I asked, yelling at him with my head sticking out of the doorway.
"Since I wanted you to be alone with Niall." He turned around yelling than walking into the fornt door of our house.
I scoffed, "I gotta go." I said. Niall's hand grabbed my wrist befor i had a chance to get out of the door.
"Wanna fight?" He asked with a cheeky look on his face. Befor i even had a chance to respond he kept playfully punvhing me untill i got in the livingroom when he pinned me to the ground. "Pinned ya!" He said in sucess. His grip on my wrists were very tight.
"You're h-hurting me." I said squnting my eyes.
"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to. Really, i am so sorry." Niall panicedgetting up, helping me up to.
"It's okay Niall, chill. Just don't be so rough next time." I weakly smiled. Niall went into the kitchen and ran a cloth under warm water.
"Here." Handing me the cloth. "It will help." I put the cloth on my wrist.
"So why did you move." I asked
"My dad had a buisiness trip and were only going to be here for the rest of the year." His voice got quieter."I'm gonna miss you."
"What did you say?"
"Nothing."
"No, tell me please?"
"No, really it's nothing."
"Niall tell me what you fucking said."
"Fine." He growled. "I'M GOING TO MISS YOU! HAPPY?!?" He screamed, starting to cry. I didn't know what to do but i went over to him and hugged him. "You probably dont even care." He sniffled.
"I'm going to miss you, just not as much as you might miss me. I mean were just friends, and were not that close."
"But you seem so calm whenever i'm arround you. All the other girls are scared of me." He faced the floor. "Are you scared of me?" I didn't say a word. "Oh." He rested his head on his hands.
"But i never ran away, I never left you. I'm still here arn't I?"
"Yeah but i just wish you could feel the way that i do."
"Well i gotta get to know you first silly."
"You've known me long enogh."
"Yah cause a week is long."
"IT IS TO ME"
I giggled a bit. "Well i gotta make food." I stood up. "See ya tomorrow?"

Chapter 6

So there is this guy, Zayn that talks to me all the time in Math class. He is the sweetest thing ever. I kinda have a crush on him and i think he likes me to.
I was walking down the hall when someone ran up behind me and hugged my back. My first assumption was that it was Niall. "Niall, get off of me!" I squirmed.
"Woah." Zayn said. "Someone's cranky." I turned arround to see his figure towered over mine. His brown orbs sparkled as they were in lock with my blue ones.
"Sorry i thaught you were Ni.... someone else." I apologized.
"Ni....all?" Zayn asked. "What about him?"
"Nothing, he just bugs me."
"He likes you."
"I wish he didn't."
"He's not the only one." He shyly said. Blush appeared to his face.
"Who else would like me. I mean seriously, look at me." i said speading out my arms to reveil my scar i had on my arm. I quickly hid it befor Zayn could see. I know he saw though but he ignored it and stayed on topic.
"Well he's tall, has dark brown hair with a quiff and is standing right next to you." He turned to me.
"Really? Cause i think i know him." I joked. "I actually like you too."
"Well than, would you conciter going on a date with me?"
"I would really love that." I said with a huge smile on my face.
"Awsome!" He said hapilly. "Here." He handed me an envalope. I opened it when i sat down. It was his cell phone number, the date and time he'll pick me up on for our date and his papor airplane neclace. I noticed he wasn't wearing it today and he knew how jelous I was that he had it. I sometimes begged him to let me wear it. But now he's giving it to me. I peered over at him. He gave me a smile, noticing the bell hasn't rang yet he came over to my desk. "Here, let me help you put it on." he told me, removing my hair away from the necklace. "It looks better on you than it ever did on me." Zayn said befor giving me a light kiss on the cheek than headding back to his seat. At that moment Niall walked in. I rolled my eyes than looked over at Zayn. "It'll be okay. Just act cool." He mouthed as Niall sat next to me.
"Hows it going princess?" Niall asked me.
"Good. How bout you princess?" He scoffed and turned to the front of the class as the entire class giggled when the bell rang.
Zayn and i had eye contact pretty much the entire class period. Niall would make the rudest "jokes" every once in a while since Zayn is at a certant angle of Niall so he thaught i was staring at him the whole time.
After school Niall drove Dorion home but Zayn wouldn't take no for an answer when he offered to drive me home. We had a blast in his car. We were sining along to Ed Sheeran the entire time on almost full blast. When i was headding to my door i invited Zayn in for tea but he had to go home and help out with his sister, Gabby. He walked me up to my door way. "I'll call you later okay?" He said grabbing my hand.
"Definantly." I said. As i was about to go in, he still held my had.
"But not befor i do this." He than kissed me. It wasn't light either. It was very passionate untill i heard someone clear their throght.

Chapter 7

Niall just saw us kiss. I couldn't believe it. A rush of emotions flood through my body like an endless river. I saw the puples in Nialls eyes grow larger. He jumped on Zayn's back and pinned him to the ground. Zayn became weak and helpless looks came to his face. "Niall stop!" i screamed going over to him and jumping on his back. He smiled and rolled over now pinning me to the ground.
"I'll finish you off later." He said winking at me than resuming to Zayn.
"Niall, stop this right now!" I said getting up gripping his shirt.
"Why should i?"
"Cause i'm actually happy with Zayn. You are creepy. I don't want to be with you so get that through your tiny little pea brain."
He moved away from Zayn. As i let go of his shirt and harry stood up.
"I'll talk to you later Av. Bye." Zayn jogged to his car. When he drove away i turned to Niall.
"Are you insane?" I yelled. "Do you get that i dont li---." He kissed me deeply and roughly. At this moment i think i was getting that feeling i got when he kissed me when i was getting dressed in my room. I might be starting to grow feelings for him but i just got together with the perfect guy. Zayn was awsome. He is so sweet and a charmer but something about Niall made me feel things that i only felt with him. I didn't want to break it off with Zayn. But that felt like the right thing to do. it was like the angle and the devil were controling my life. Zayn as the angle. Niall as the devil. I wish things were just normal again. But befor i knew it i took out my phone and called Zayn. There was no answer. About 20 minutes later i got a text.
Zayn: "Hey, sorry my phone was charging. Whats up?"

I looked at my phone in guilt of what i was typing.

"I'm very sorry Zayn but we need to break up."

Zayn: "I understand. I knew dating YOU was going to come to a price. I mean Niall pratically is your guard dog."

"Thanks. I hope were still friends. Do you want your necklace back?"

Zayn: "Nah. Keep it as a souvenere. A friendship neclace."

"Lol. Thanks. I gtg, It's getting late."

Zayn: "Kay. G-night. 'Princess'"

"Grrr. Night Malik. dtb."

I quickly texted Niall.

"I'm single."

Niall: "Did I scare him off?"

"No. I broke it off."

Niall: "Oh. I'm coming over."

I quickly heard a knock at the door. By the loud pounding I knew it was him.

Chapter 8

SMUT SMUT SMUT

I quickly opened the door. As soon as i did Niall pressed his lips against mine. It felt so right just to kiss him. He was so gentle but yet so rough. He knew practically everything about me eccept the tiny details like my favorite color or whats my favorite animal. But he knew my weaknesses and what made my tummy flutter. Both of those answers were him. "Be mine?" He asked me.
"Of corse Niall." I said going on my tippy toes to become equal hight with him just to kiss him. I could feel him leading me towards my room on my bed. I layed on om back supporting myself with my forarms as he un buttoned his jeans. "What ya doing there Ni?"
"Ni?" He questioned.
"Your nickname." I giggled.
"Kay. Av."
"Everybody calls me that."
"Dammit. Well maby i'll have a new nickname for you after this." He said taking off his jeans.
"After w-what?" I was getting scared.
"You'll see." He said after pulling off his green shirt. He walked over to me on the bed and hovered over me. "I like them on the bottom." He grined. He was starting to scare me a bit. Was i sure i wanted to handle this?
"Seriously Ni you're scaring me. What are we doing?" Befor he answered i knew exactly what he was getting at. He wanted to have sex. I wasn't ready for this. But i've never had sex befor. I wanted to see how it was like i mean how bad could it be were 17 right? We can handle this like young adults. He ignored the question as he kissed my neck in all different spots.
"What are ya doin?" I asked
"Trying to find your sweet spot." He said kissing my lips befor migrating to my other sholdier. He kissed this spot right in the crook of my neck and my left shoder that made me flench, Squezing my bottom lip between my teeth. "Found it." He smiled continuously kissing that area. When he was done he looked me in the eyes gripping the bottom of my tee-shirt. "Can we take this off?" He asked me like a little kid. I lifted my arms up allowing him to take off the clothing item, throwing it on the ground. He started kissing my stoumach and giving me love bites in places. He kissed me from my mouth and left a trail of kisses leading to the button of my jeans. "Off?" He asked. I nodded as he unbuttoned my pants tugging them off of my legs. He layed on the bed, next to me. He kissed my sholdier in my sweet spot as he rolled over to be hovering over me again. He left another trail of kisses only this time he didnt stop. He went to my underwear and looked at me with a devilish look. He stuck his cold hand down my underrwear and started to feel arround.
"Your hand is freezing." I said with a slight gasp.
"Shal we take these off. Or let your bra go first?" He questioned.
"I don't care." I said as he emediately removed my unerwear and soon after removed his boxers. He stood up and went over to his pants putting on what apeared to be a condom. He came back over.
"Much better." He said coming back over kissing my sweet spot again. Befor i even noticed he was trying to remove my bra. I helped him a little but not alot cause he wanted to be the one to take it off. He quickly started to begin the sex. "Ready?" He said. I gulped but nodded. He started to go in at a slow pase but it rapidly increased. He could tell i was in pain by how tight i was squeezing his arm. He started to be slow but i still had a tight grip on his arm. "Av, are you okay? Do you want me to stop?" He said concerned.
"No. Keep going i said letting go of his arm. As he fastened his pase i felt over heated. My body temperature was high. I could tell by how out of breath i was and the look on Nialls face.
"You don't look so good. Are you sure you want me to keep gonig?" He asked.
"Y-yes." I stutterd befor he resumed. I couldn't help it. it was to much to handle.
© Copyright 2013 niallhoran13 (niallhoran13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1912285-Red-Light