*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1906770-Alternate-Start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Dark · #1906770
Another version to start my story.
A different way to start my story. Not sure what version to use yet.

Book 1
Chapter 1
The start

I don't remember much about what I said or saw or even how I felt much, though I can tell you the story of what I do remember. I was on the run from an organization that wants me dead for not following their orders...Wait that's a bit too far. I better go back to the day that changed my life forever.

I was just six years old when it all started. I was walking home from school. The day was foggy with these icy cold winds. I loved listening to the birds as they chirp away happily but today it was quiet. All I could see was a short distance in front of me and part of the sidewalk. A few light beams and sounds of engines flew by as I continue walking. Then I heard sirens. I saw flashing lights of red and blue. I was almost home than I started to smell something burning. I turned the corner and saw the flashing lights again.
A police officer approached me. “Hey kid please stand back there is a fire going on.”
“But my house is just right over there.”
“Did your family have a green car?”
“Yes now can I go home?”
“Come with me please. We need to chat in my car real quick”
“Okay but why?” I said as I followed him through the fog. He had me hop in the back as he entered the front. As soon as he slam his door a click sound happened. A window quickly came between me and him as strange smoke came from the air vents. I panicked and started to pound and kicked on the doors and windows. My vision blurred as I continued to struggle. I heard the engine start before my vision darkens.
I went home after school, hoping to be welcomed in the arms of my family. When I arrived, I found was my family dead. No one knew how they died or when. All I remember was that I wanted revenge, no matter what the cost. A strange man, dressed in a black suit, came up to me. He said he could help me achieve the revenge I desired. I said “yes” to his offer before I thought it over. The rage boiled in my blood at the thought of my family murdered. For this, I was willing to do anything to get vengeance for them. He took me to his car and when I slipped in, he took out a strange white can. He put a mask over his mouth and nose quickly. He threw the can down before it burst into a cloud that swirled me and, in seconds, I was out cold.
© Copyright 2012 silentwolf123 (silentwolf123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1906770-Alternate-Start