*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903530-Something-We-Lost-Together
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1903530
A couple struggles to keep their relationship together with all the mistakes & messes made
Something We Lost Together

Hmmm, well how do I say this? We have the perfect life living in a big city. Cher, which is my name, I am a painter . Jayden my boyfriend is a producer for different artist. Jayden, I am so happy were married you are the best man ever.
“Thanks sweetie. You have made a big impact on my life and I do not know what I would do without you.”
“You are the most beautiful romantic and sweetest girl I have ever seen,” said Jayden.
         As I am eating my sandwich, I take off my seat belt to reach and kiss Jayden and a huge 18-wheeler came crashing right behind us. I flew out of the windshield and the dashboard hurt Jayden. I am lying in the hospital bed and as my eyes are opening up the doctor tells me I have severe brain injuries and I may not remember anything. The first thing I want to know is whom the man is sitting in front of me. Jayden replied, “I’m your husband we’ve been married for about 3 years now.”
         This stranger sitting in front of me, claiming to be my husband was also injured so maybe he was with me last night or whenever this happened. I do not know what to think but I decide to go home with him. As I am riding in the car with him to our house. I asked “so are you going to snatch my purse or harm me?” He replied, “No.” “So you are my husband?” “Yes I am,” Jayden replied.
         We are at his house and it reminds me of a book I once read so l tell him about it and he tries to help me recreate my memory about our life. A couple of months passed by and I can tell that he is getting irritated and impatient by the look on his face. As he showing me an art studio that he says I created and he starts basing music I yell , “Turn it down!” The look on his face and the grunt he is making I decide to pack up my things and to go live with my parents.
         Well my sister came into town for her engagement party, so we went shopping to find a dress, while we were out I saw Jayden that day and he told me he was coming to the party . Well time passed by and the engagement party started and I see an old friend, and as soon as I walked up to him Jayden comes from the back and all I hear is a big pound. Jayden had punched him in the face and walked out with a look that I had never seen before. I went outside to check on him. He was furious and he told me he was the most disgusting ugly and rudest person he ever seen but the thing is he knows nothing about him . I made him go home to calm his nerves but as were leaving I see him talking to my dad I listen on the conversation and I hear:
(Dad) You need to divorce my daughter she’s going back to law school and she hates you.
(Jayden) No I love her and you know it, but it’s going to take some time to get her memory back but it’s a chance I’m willing to wait.
(Dad) Ok fine (reaching for something)
Then I see dad stab him 7 times and shot in the chest before I could even get there. With Jayden on the floor bleeding to death, I call an ambulance:
“Hello”
“Yes”
“My husband was just been stabbed!”
“Is he unconscious?”
“Yes!” (Panicking)
“I am on my way!”
         Me rushing to the hospital already in tears panicking about to die because my husband is injured all these flashbacks running through my head I did not know what to do .
After I got out the car running through the emergency room and I tell the office, his name and they tell me I am sorry but Jayden died!
Noooo! Crying my eyes out I leave because I cannot take it I go back to his place and put a gun to my head. (POW!) Everything running through my head until that last memory hit.
© Copyright 2012 chelsie (cwilsonivh2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903530-Something-We-Lost-Together