*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903522-The-Best-for-You
by JG
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1903522
GJ doesnt listen to his mom about going on the trip. So they got on a car accisent.

“But mom why can’t I go on the trip,” GJ said . “Cause who is going to take care of you?” You barley turned 18 years old last month. Plus I don’t think you have been saving money for the trip. Mom I can take care of myself, but any way I’m not going alone I’m going with Nicole, Jack, and Fernando. I have been saving my money for a while now; I have enough to stay there for a month.

         Later that day, GJ’s phone was ringing. He picks up the phone and answers.

         “GJ are you going on the trip?” said Nicole.

         “Yeah I’m going, tell Jack and Jonathan that I’m going on the trip.”

         “Okay, well I call you later”

         “Bye babe.”

         GJ gathers some of his cloths; and a pair of sneakers. He puts it all in his luggage.
It seems that he was looking for a pencil and a sheet of paper. When he finds the sharp pointy pencil and a bright sheet of paper, he begins to write. He tells his mom that he will come back soon; he will be safe.

         It was pitch black outside like if you turned off the lights of a room with no windows.
Jack one of GJ’s best friends, calls him telling him to come out side! Go opens his window and puts his suite-case out the window. The window was not that big, but GJ was able to fit threw and goes to jacks car. Jack opens the trunk and GJ puts his suite-case. When GJ gets in the car he sees Nicole, Jonathan, and Jack.

In the morning GJ’s parents started getting worried because he was not at home. They didn’t know how to react. Linda, GJ’s mother starts thinking, but she didn’t want to believe that he went on the trip after I told him not to. Gjs mother thinks about going to Florida to look for him but she gives him a chance to see if he can take care of himself.
On the way to Florida There where two people in the car driving crazy, they also where listening to super laud music. They were getting near Fernando’s car. Jack the driver, was trying to get away as possible from those people driving crazy.

         But they started getting closer and closer to Fernando’s car. They didn’t see Fernando’s car so they hit the car. The car went out of control and starts flipping! And flipping ! And flipping!

         After the car stops flipping, there were five minutes of dead silence. GJ and Nicole survived. They start looking around for Fernando and Jack. GJ finds jack in the other side of the road, he seemed dead but he was breathing. Nicole finds Fernando in front of the car. He couldn’t move, but he also was breathing. Someone sees what had happen so they call the police and the firefighters.

         One hour past, the police and the ambulance arrived. GJs parents were contacted and they were on their way. GJs mother new that he still couldn’t take care of himself. GJ, Nicole, Jack, and Fernando we all glad that everyone survived. GJ learned a life lesson to always listen to his parents whenever they say something.
© Copyright 2012 JG (obeykiddjg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903522-The-Best-for-You