*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903515-Eders-first-day
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1903515
Eder goes to anew school. He tryes to make new friends but nobody likes him.
         Eder and Victor were sitting like 5 feet away from the principles desk. They were both nervous and shaking their legs both with blood on their face. It looked like if they were in a big black closet with different colder lights. The principle told both of them “Now, tell me why both of you kids in my office.” Both of them stayed quiet. Two seconds later Eder spoke up “well it all happened three days ago.”

         IT was a Monday morning at a new school.    “Man this school is so big.” It looked like a building from down town so big and wide.  As Eder walked into his first period class the teacher Mr. Ross introduced himself he said “Why hello their my name is Mr. Ross and I will be your teacher for this year”. Eder just just stood in the classroom. As he sat down he realized that he had forgot his pencils at home. He looks to his right and asks a kid named Ivan if he could borrow a pencil. Since that day Eder and Ivan became friends.

         “Ring ring” the bell rang to go to second period.  They had 5 minutes to get there. Eder was happy he made a new friend but he wanted to make more friends like he had done at his old school. Eder went to a group of kids and said “hey I’m new here and I hope I can make new friends.” The other kids just ignored him. He didn’t care that much that those kids ignored him so he went to another group of kids. Nobody wanted to be his friend besides Ivan.

         When he got to second period he saw that the groups of kids were in his class to. He had to sit next to  Meaningful translation

them. All the kids started to say mean things to him and making fun of him. The biggest kid said “who said you could sit next to me little ugly ratchet boy?”  Eder looked like he wanted to cry. When the girl that was in the kids group saw him about to cry she said “Ha-ha aww did we make you cry little rat  ha-ha?” 

         “Finally, second period is over” said Eder. When he was walking down the hall he met up with Ivan and started talking. When they past the restroom a tall football player bump in to Eder and drop his books. “Sorry you can’t see and get out my way you dumb nerd.” Said the football player. The kids that made fun of Eder were passing by him and started to say bad things to him and making fun of him again. Eder got really mad and stood up. “Come on then bro lets throw it down then come on lets go.”  Said Eder really mad and telling them to fight. The tall football player stood out and said “all rite then let’s go little loser.” They both started swinging at each other.

         “Stop” “Stop” said a nice short girl. “Stop fighting pleas”  said the nice girl over and over. Finally Eder hit him in his face and Victor the football player fell.  “You and you. Come with me” said the principle really mad. They both went with him and sat in his office both really scared. The principle asked them to tell them what happened. They both told both their sides of the story. The principle said “well both of yawl are going to get I.S.S.” They both walked back into class both not speaking to each other.

         “Get a book and sit in an empty seat” said the teacher  smiling at them. Eder had to go sit next to the kids that made fun of him once again. Eder got a letter that said “Hey Eder we just wanted to say that we are sorry for calling you names and making fun of you. We are sorry because you just wanted to make friends and we ignored you. You are a good kid and we just realized that Victor is a jerk for what he did to you. Well sorry hope we can all be friends. Signed by: Marco, B-Joe, Benjamin, Jaime, Oso, Mario, and JV.” Eder looked at them and smiled. At the end of the period they all walked out and went up to Eder and started to talk and laugh. At the end they all became friends.

© Copyright 2012 Eduardo Dominguez (edomingezivhy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903515-Eders-first-day