*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903513-The-UnforgettableMatch
by juan
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1903513
my story is about how a game change they way peole see the game.
The Unforgettable Match
What comes around goes around.
By
JUAN LAZARO
         John woke up by a call from his manger. “John we need you to get ready for the game,” said the manger.  “Alright I will be there as soon as I put my uniform on,” john replied . He jump up and started to exercise at home. On the other side Pablo was waked up the same way. “Are you ready,” said the manger. “Yea whatever l really don’t want to play because know we are going to lose,” Pablo said.  “Don’t talk like that, you have to think positive” but was cut off by Pablo. “I am talking positive and why because you look like dog!”  Pablo said before he hangs up. They both went to the baseball park to get ready for the game.

         john said to the player, “This is our time to shine, we can’t lose the game, we work hard for this moment so let’s not let it get away from us!” the player started to say their chant and went to practice. Pablo and his teammate were mad at each other and didn’t talk to each other. John starts to practice hitting the ball but then he said, “I can’t hit anymore because my leg is sore.” The coach said, “The sit down and let it heal.” Pablo starts to throw the ball 100 mph but the coach didn’t thick that was going to effect the other player. He throws a 115 mph pitch but stops because his arm started to hurt so he sat down.

         They weather was nice and cold for a baseball game, the air was flowing and birds were flying around the ballpark.  The fans of the teams were outside waiting for the gates to open which the game was sold out. The players were in the locker room trying to think positive. I was time for the gates to open. The people were screaming and chanting their team name. The game started and the people were just crazy. The music started to play loud and pump up the crowd. The pitcher if john’s team strike outs all 3 batters. It was Pablo’s turn to throw, and strikeout 2 batters . It was john turn to hit and when he came up he could see that Pablo look mad.  John sees a ball coming in the middle of the plate, so he swing and hits a homerun. The crowd was just screaming loud and jumping up and down because john’s team took the lead. Pablo was angry and wants the game to be over.

         John was waiting for his turn again but mad because he was hit with a ball. It was his turn and he was looking straight at Pablo with an angry face. Pablo throws the ball and it hit the dirt. Then he throws a ball that almost hits john in the arm.  Then he throws a 100 mph pitch straight at john waste for hitting a homerun off of him. The crowd got mad and started to boo Pablo. It takes john a little while to get to the base. Before john touches the base he came running to Pablo. Pablo couldn’t do nothing but that the hits from john.  All the players come out and try to stop the fight but out player started to get into it. People were going crazy watching the fight. The security came and stop the fight but Pablo was on the flood bleeding from his head. Some of the other players were bleeding for the mouth and nose.

         The ambulance came and took Pablo to the hospital, john was ejected for the game and later he was hand cuffs. The screaming crowd was force to leave the game as well . They umpire said “the game is going to be canceled because of the action of the players.” The teammates of Pablo went to the hospital to check on Pablo. In the other side john was taken to jail. Pablo took a lot of time recovering for the injuries, and john was charges with disrespecting people and fighting with the police. The coaches want a rematch but john team didn’t want to play without their hero.  John came out of jail two years later, and he wanted to talk to the people.  He told them that he was sorry and he wouldn’t do it again. That speech didn’t help him much because he wasn’t allowed to play baseball in the United States.  The people were happy that he wasn’t able to play. Pablo came to talk to the people as well. He said “I wasn’t his fault that he beat me up, I was the one who made him made because I was mad that he hit a homerun.” The people started to call his name. John went to the Mexican baseball teams and was never heard of in the United States. John still plays but try not to get mad when he loses. John learns that his should have been careful with his actions and Pablo learns to be careful with what he does when playing baseball as well as thinking positive on big games.
© Copyright 2012 juan (jlazaroivh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903513-The-UnforgettableMatch