*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1892118-Attitude-is-EverythingChallenges-define
Rated: · Essay · Educational · #1892118
Inspirational Essay.
          Attitude is everything and Challenges define a persons character. These statements can interpret multiple messages. The message it provides to me is that so many people are told that they will never amount to anything in their lifes because of a medical or physical disability. Anyone being told that, would be devastated, but there are few people who change their attitude and prove the doctors that they can do something with their lifes. Take Spencer West for example, his legs were amputated at the age of 5. In addition he recently climbed Mt. Kilomanjaro. Which is over 19,000 ft. high. He even climbed 80% of it on his hands, the other 20% in his wheelchair. In recent times Spencer took up the career of being an inspirational speaker, talking to millions of children. Motivating them and making them feel like they are worth something, a concept that he didn't come to mind when he was bullied as a child just because he was different than others.

          Bullying is an extensive issue with this topic because people that deal with thesse disabilities are treated horrifically. Society has taught others that ridiculing people that look the slightest bit different than everybody else is not a bad thing, but it just tears them down and makes them believe what certain public say about them just because of their conditions. They think that they will never do anything memorable , when they are completely capable if they just put in some effort.

          The expressions Challenges define a persons character and Attitude is everything have great meaning.

          Attitude IS everything if a person has a nasty attitude then someone could possibly go into a deep depression and NOT amount to anything. If people gain a positive attitude than maybe you can infact do something to change the outcome of your life!!

          Challenges define a persons character for mainly good reasons! If someone is faced witha challenge and they choose to except the challenge, great things can come out of it They could change A LOT of things for the better. A challenge failed only gives you the opportunity to overcome a new change which is proficient.

          If people follow these 2 statements, greatness will arise from them.
© Copyright 2012 TatumHoran (tatum_horan13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1892118-Attitude-is-EverythingChallenges-define