*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1890095-Pokemon-Castlevania-Lords-of-Shadow-2
Rated: 13+ · Serial · Fantasy · #1890095
Timburr gets his Combat Cross upgraded.
Night has fallen, and as the stranger known as Timburr Belmont journeys onward, he finds himself remembering his home village. He recalls the neighboring mountains he dedicated his surname to, the peace, the harmony, his wife... Such things were better left forgotten for the time being. His mission was too important for Memory Lane. Suddenly, Timburr realizes that he's standing right in front of an old ruin. Using his weapon, his Combat Cross, he breaks the lock open, hoping to find shelter. Instead, he finds a shrine. In front of the shrine was a coffin. A coffin with the Brotherhood's symbol on it. "Forgive me, brother," Timburr said upon approaching the shrine. "But I need this more than you." Placing his Combat Cross inside the shrine, Timburr takes a step back, and shields his eyes from a blinding flash that appeared from nowhere. Opening his eyes, Timburr picks up his Combat Cross, and uses its new grappling hook feature to leave the ruin through a window. Without stopping even to rest, Timburr heads north, towards his target, the one living soul that the Brotherhood can trust at times like this...
To Be Continued.
© Copyright 2012 Mr. Author 2311995 (authorthegreat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1890095-Pokemon-Castlevania-Lords-of-Shadow-2