*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1878373-The-Pith-of-Holding-the-Hands-of-Time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Article · Spiritual · #1878373
This article introduces the methodology of holding hands of the time
  Stephen Hawking pores over the pith of iterated time theory, the wax and dwindle of moon, the fluctuation of starry sky. The rejoiced journey with the time brings Stephen Hawking into the labyrinth brimming with the paradox box of time. Sometimes, time is just like the lover, for whom you can hold the hands. The maternity and intimacy of time gives you the cues to the life philosophy. Sometimes, it is a sole mentor, and its latent wisdom enlightens you with indispensability to soundly distribute the share of time cake.



    A bad workman blames his tool. Even the onerous one has its own foible; it is the industrious time all the way through the brambles of the extraneous can disperse the ‘clouds’ haunting around our minds. Ostensibly, time can treat everything; time is also the silhouette of us. If you maltreat her, she will not give you her prescription to your  malady. Any maltreatment to her will adds revenge to you in a wayward course.   



    Holding the hands of time, it means that you should treasure every moment with your family, every ecstasy sightseeing great exhibition of paramour, every meditation within you. Behold! We should stand at the locomotive of time train and enjoy the scenic landscape besides us; we should stand at the climax of Time Mountain, uphill reverberation echoes with the intrinsic shriek surged by the real heart; we should spray the burgeon of our shining juvenile.



    If afflicted by the miserable time with her, you should just relish the moment that she is acting the coquetry with you. The ephemeral-coquetry-among you and her is just the way to promote the weird romance with slightly menace and partly chillax. Frolicking with her just like playing with kids, which you shouldn't engross too much. Enjoying the time just like traveling, it’s the beautiful scenery outside the widow that flow away the traveler’s heart not the jolting of the time train that matters. 



    If favored by the fantastic time with her, you should not be immersed in the cozy life. The pitfall is that if you do so, you will be frustrated by waning in the commonplace throng. The implicit revelation can be detected by eligible person, and it is truly sound and just.



    Pondering in the window, my eye was brimming with tears. In retrospect, the extravagant time has ever been the instrument of endless pastime. Once left in regret, I found myself brewing the mischief within myself. Time waits for no one. Keeping in pace with her makes you capable of holding the hand of time, regardless of frustration or ecstasy. *BigSmile* *Delight*
© Copyright 2012 Herbert.penn (herbert at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1878373-The-Pith-of-Holding-the-Hands-of-Time