*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1875576-good-morning
by Rhyssa
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1875576
the rewards of being the first one up
Adam rolled over to look at his sleeping lovers. Rael was curled up into Mike, breathing in time with him. Five minutes ago Adam had woken to the feel of her breasts against his back, Mike’s hand on his shoulder. He wished that he could stay there for longer, breathing with them, feeling that connection, but he was too awake. Moving carefully so he didn’t wake the sleeping beauties, he got up.

As he turned on the bathroom light, he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror—nothing special. Brown hair, blue eyes, a body that showed the effects of indifferent attendance at the gym. Not like Mike’s quiet strength. They had been lovers for nearly two years and it still surprised Adam that someone as special as Mike had wanted him.

About a year ago, they met Rael, who was inching towards the end of a bad relationship. But Mike and Adam both had known that she was someone remarkable—so full of laughter. After the idiot had left, they had grown as friends—Rael slipping into gaps in their lives that they had not known were there until they were filled.

As time had passed, Adam knew that his life wouldn’t be complete without them both. That he wanted more, to be life partners with Rael as well as Mike. He had been afraid, for a while, talk to Mike about it—until a memorable Sunday afternoon. Rael had been out of town for work, and Mike had been more quiet than usual.

As it turned out, Mike had been wrestling with the same problem—he wanted Rael in their bed, in their lives, in their home, and he was worried that Adam would object. Relieved, they approached Rael together and two had become three.

As Adam slipped into the shower, he gave a snort of laughter. As though it were that simple. They were three individuals with lifetimes of stubborn opinion and pigheaded habit that sometimes didn’t mesh well. But they needed each other, and so they tried.

With the noise of the water, he was surprised when he felt strong hands on his shoulders. Adam arched into Mike’s touch. Mike loved giving massages—although he never showed affection in public, he would stand behind his friends and massage their shoulders. He needed to touch—and Adam needed to be touched.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you up.” Adam’s voice was rusty with sleep.

Mike nuzzled the side of his neck. “I was nearly awake. I heard the shower, and thought of you standing here, trying to soap your own back . . .” He chuckled. “I just couldn’t bear the thought of your missing a spot.”

Adam twisted around to give Mike a kiss. For a moment, he savored the familiar taste, a bit masked by toothpaste, the feel of Mike’s lips and tongue. “As long as I can return the favor.” Adam laughed, but low so that Rael wouldn’t be disturbed if she was still asleep. “We have to conserve water, right?”

Mike grabbed the soap and sponge. “You first.” He made a sharp gesture with a finger and Adam turned around.

At first, Adam could only feel Mike’s hand running across his back, up and down his spine, tracing the water that was running down his skin. Then came the rougher feel of the sponge and the smooth lather and clean smell of soap.

It explored every inch of his back, tracing lines that Adam only knew because Mike knew them—the birthmark at the nape of his neck, the scar on his shoulder blade from sliding down a hill when he was a child, the light dusting of freckles that Mike always swore made an arrow that pointed straight to his ass.

He could feel the soap trailing long paths down his body and Mike’s hands inching down with it. They lingered for long moments on his ass, and he unconsciously spread his legs to allow Mike easier access.

He was rewarded with a caress and a long soapy finger in his asshole. The penetration made him suddenly conscious that his cock was thick and ready. He groaned and leaned against the shower wall, letting the water pound along his back. The sponge moved down the back of his legs, catching the sensitive skin at the backs of his knees, nearly making his legs buckle.

“Turn around.” Mike’s voice was deeper than usual. Adam obeyed, opening his eyes to see Mike kneeling, staring up, water splashing unheeded on his face. Adam moved so he was blocking the water from Mike’s eyes. “I was going to wash your front, but it looks like you’ve got another problem I need to take care of first.”

Not lowering his gaze, Mike took Adam’s cock between his hands. Adam could feel Mike’s hands, stroking the sensitive head, cupping his balls, then taking his shaft firmly, and lowering his mouth. Adam gasped at the familiar warmth of Mike’s mouth. Their eyes were locked.

A shock of cool air hit them from the suddenly open shower door. Rael looked, then smiled and shrugged out of her robe. “Good morning—I hope you saved some for me.”

word count:869
© Copyright 2012 Rhyssa (sadilou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1875576-good-morning