*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1874950-gone-he-is
by blesed
Rated: E · Poetry · Death · #1874950
Someone I once knew but lost suddenly
The smile you shared was ordinary in its form,
it left a hunger a thirst of wanting to know more
of wanting to see, behind its horizon, its feel and wanting it to always be that way.
That smile made my day and everyday,
it gave me reason to want to just see you, to want to just smile.
You we're in more than one way just a friend, we shared an unknown and its depth will always be a thought, a wonder, a wish.
You had that humour, selflesness talk that made me think, made me need and want to be a part of your life, it gave me an edge, to want you in a way I only imagined and never had.
Your touch, oh your touch was all the comfort I needed, a hug  I couldn't miss in my day, it was my cup of tea, so warm and caring and comforting.


Your words, oh those are encrypted in my mind, my heart is hurt all because they will not pass, you promised but didn't fulfill, how could it be, I'm here and now you there?
Worlds apart, space in between can not be replaced and that distance can never be covered its impossible but its reality, you not here anymore, you out of sight.
Your departure was so sudden and so painful, how they slashed your chest apart and took out the life out of you, the love you always shared, the smile that will be never seen again but stamped in my heart to always remember.
You no more and was taken sadly, but do smile upon me and breeze by and be my angel.



Gone you are and will be missed
© Copyright 2012 blesed (blesed at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1874950-gone-he-is